Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business (8240 Views)

Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent / Can I Take My Father's Wealth Without His Consent? / MY WIFE Is Dirty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by Hake1975: 2:18am On Mar 25
Two things, Ustaz.

1. I have my elderly father to care for and he has a business which I am responsible for. The business fetches a decent income for the family to sustain ourselves and pursue some aspirations.

2. My wife is a medical doctor and for her profession, it's better she practices abroad for way better income for her. She is responsible for her parents and a sibling. We just had a baby.

Now, I'm confused - should I leave Nigeria with her to take care of her and our baby, or I stay back to support my father? Or is there anything else I can do?

Convincing her to stay back has only led to fights with her & her family

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by Hake1975: 2:20am On Mar 25
Kindly back up suggestions and advice with reference to Quran or hadith

1 Like

Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by rottable(m): 9:45am On Mar 29
Please consider yourself and your future too

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by Techpik: 9:46am On Mar 29
op dey cr.az you post, you come comment at ftc

1 Like

Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by frankblinkz(m): 9:46am On Mar 29
Women are wired to torment the life of a man

Take care of your dad and business, he will open up on other things to you.

You are already a father, so she's no more a big deal.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by fikayormi(m): 9:47am On Mar 29
Why swear before I can reply ? Anyway My opinion is that you hire someone to take care of your dad , while you japa with your family, From abroad send funds to your Dad regularly

10 Likes

Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by labake1(f): 9:48am On Mar 29
Focus on your father's business in Nigeria and let her go abroad for her career with her child you can always visit. When everything is better, you can get a good person to management your business then you move abroad

27 Likes

Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by Quintuple: 9:49am On Mar 29
You should be the priority my friend. Your wife's future is her future, your father's wealth is for the family and not yours alone. Think of what is best for yourself.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by Ohferanmi(f): 9:49am On Mar 29
I don't have any Quranic verses to back my suggestion

Stay back to care for your dad and family business

Allow your wife to go abroad to practice

Marry a second wife
Be traveling at intervals to visit your wife abroad while she also come around on holidays

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by princeisah26(m): 9:52am On Mar 29
Do you have siblings who understand your dad's business and can care for his well-being? if yes, you can consider relocating for a greener pasture else stay back with your wife support your family, and sustain the business. A bird at hand is more valuable than 100 in the forest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by labake1(f): 9:52am On Mar 29
Ohferanmi:
I don't have any Quranic verses to back my suggestion

Stay back to care for your dad and family business

Allow your wife to go abroad to practice

Marry a second wife
Be traveling at intervals to visit your wife abroad while she also come around on holidays

Coming from a female
If he marries another wife then the wife should get another husband

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by Haykay2talk(m): 9:52am On Mar 29
Dear Friend, follow your dad and his business. You control both by doing that. Because when you send her abroad and she gets little change women attitude comes in and by they are uncontrollably.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by DeltaBachelor(m): 10:00am On Mar 29
Go abroad and enjoy life to the fullest. My 2 cents ! Need assistance with IELTS ? Check my siggy

1 Like

Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by ebbo(m): 10:00am On Mar 29
Stay back and take care of your father and his business pls. Because your Aljanah lies under his feet. Your are the head of the family, so ask your wife to remain in Nigeria and take care of her family with her Nigeria salary.

1 Like

Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by money121(m): 10:08am On Mar 29
Ok
Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by Omoapena(m): 10:10am On Mar 29
Can your dad's business be managed remotely, if it can, consider relocating with your wife, while you manage your dad's business from there, and get someone to look after your dad.

If it's a business that will require a physical management, you can employ someone while the person prepare monthly report for you to oversee.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by BscHolder: 10:16am On Mar 29
labake1:

Coming from a female
If he marries another wife then the wife should get another husband
how sure are you the person you're quoting is truly a female?
No be every f you see for nairaland na female o.
Just like the moniker goodlady is not a female but a full grown man with hairy balls
obiekunie01:

Waalekum
even you self no be woman.

you na nairaland female.
man wey sabi.
Tuale boss
Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by AntiChristian: 10:17am On Mar 29
You should marry another wife that will care for you and support you with your dad.

It's better to call it quits with her!

Your wife is supposed to summit to you and you ought to submit to your parents except when they call to sins!

Quite frankly and no time to waste!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by 111GlassCup: 10:21am On Mar 29
BscHolder:
how sure are you the person you're quoting is truly a female?
No be every f you see for nairaland na female o.
Just like the moniker goodlady is not a female but a full grown man with hairy balls

Thunder fire your dirty mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by BscHolder: 10:25am On Mar 29
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by BoboKush(m): 10:32am On Mar 29
Why this nonsense.... So this blog stil do this but Muslim fit comment on xtain post..... Oga o....
Little wonder the blog is full of tribal / religion issh

Back to op
Stay back
They can't coerse u to accept losing what u r building too here at the expense of u to satisfy her

What if she changes when u get there what will be ur faith after u had forfeit everything here to support her own dream

My point
If u don't mind traveling before follow her while u hustle for urself there..... Don't ever think on depending on her for survival
Back stories shows women u fend for their man misbehave
Remember u av kids which means u can't really work for now till he's of age
Bye

1 Like

Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by Dundalk(m): 10:35am On Mar 29
BoboKush:
Why this nonsense.... So this blog stil do this but Muslim fit comment on xtain post..... Oga o....
Little wonder the blog is full of tribal / religion issh

Back to op
Stay back
They can't coerse u to accept losing what u r building too here at the expense of u to satisfy her

What if she changes when u get there what will be ur faith after u had forfeit everything here to support her own dream

My point
If u don't mind traveling before follow her while u hustle for urself there..... Don't ever think on depending on her for survival
Back stories shows women u fend for their man misbehave
Remember u av kids which means u can't really work for now till he's of age
Bye
nobody force you to comment, why so pained.. Mooooove..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by Kloenboi: 10:38am On Mar 29
Please how do I remove the Islamic declaration on my profile?

I'm not interested in contributing to any thread on Islam, it was a mistake and I had no intention of contributing to the topic.

I believe solely in Jesus Christ who died for my sins.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by hslbroker2(m): 11:18am On Mar 29
frankblinkz:
Women are wired to torment the life of a man

Take care of your dad and business, he will open up on other things to you.

You are already a father, so she's no more a big deal.

Correct, if she get abroad and dump you, you will regret not taking care of your father and his business. Your wife truly must understand that without your father taking care of you when you are powerless she won't have the opportunity to know you, now it is your turn to take care of your own daddy.

I promise you if you can be caring to your father for little time left for him on earth, you will forever be happy and he will also depart from earth happily, when you also grow up, you own children will repeat same gesture to you, your father will always pray for you till he will depart, the Joy will flow through the family,

Meanwhile check my signature for your building materials supplies for your construction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by frankblinkz(m): 11:29am On Mar 29
hslbroker2:

Correct, if she get abroad and dump you, you will regret not taking care of your father and his business. Your wife truly must understand that without your father taking care of you when you are powerless she won't have the opportunity to know you, now it is your turn to take care of your own daddy
very true
Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by komzy589(m): 11:34am On Mar 29
labake1:
Focus on your father's business in Nigeria and let her go abroad for her career with her child you can always visit. When everything is better, you can get a good person to management your business then you move abroad
‘When everything is better’😧🙆 as in, when the father passes on. Women 🤦‍♂️
Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by JettPatterson: 11:36am On Mar 29
Great.
Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by hslbroker2(m): 11:40am On Mar 29
AntiChristian:
You should marry another wife that will care for you and support you with your dad.

It's better to call it quits with her!

Your wife is supposed to summit to you and you ought to submit to your parents except when they call to sins!

Quite frankly and no time to waste!
you are correct

1 Like

Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by hslbroker2(m): 11:41am On Mar 29
Never allow a women to control you, later you will live to regret I bet u
Re: My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business by hslbroker2(m): 11:43am On Mar 29
labake1:
this is a good woman, no sentiment

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eid-el-adha: UD'HIYA/QURBAANI (sacrifice): What Kind Of Animal Is Suitable? / Islamic Ruling On Taking Immunization / A Poem About Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.