Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) (18168 Views)

CLICKAFIX Unveils It's Professional Market Place App In Lagos / Pablo Escobar Fold 1 Is The Cheapest, Unbreakable Foldable Phone At $349 / Best Phone At The Moment For Both Camera And Video Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by IAMBOSS1990: 10:59am On Mar 25
She has done well
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by Laple0541(m): 10:59am On Mar 25
That mama na street…..
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by greatseed: 11:10am On Mar 25
press9jatv:
Wow the lady tried buying her mum a new android phone 📱

“My pikin buy me phone” – Video of Nigerian mother’s reaction to daughter’s new phone gift melts hearts online

A Nigerian mother reacts with joy as her daughter buys her a brand new Infinix Smart 7 mobile phone.

This is contained in a video captioned: “You surprised your dramatic mum.”

"My pikin buy me phone" - Video of Nigerian mother's reaction to daughter's new phone gift melts hearts online
Mother reacts with joy as her daughter buys her brand new phone.
In the said video, the Nigerian woman, believed to be her mother, could be seen standing after her daughter informed her that she got her something.

The mother received the package, and upon discovering it’s a new phone, she danced happily.

While unboxing the phone from its box, she said, “My pikin buy me phone,” as she continued to dance and show her excitement.

She held the phone after removing it from the box, placed it on her ear as if she was about to make a call, and shouted in joy, dancing once again.

The beautiful video attracted the attention of many on social media after it made its way online, with many people taking to the comment page to share their thoughts.

See some reactions below:

null: “God bless me so I can be able to bless people like this she’s a very appreciative person.”

Successful success: “I can’t lie am jealous my mom would have been d talk of the town but God loves her more.”

JUN: “God bless our mother who never abandoned us during hard times they MUST eat the fruits of their labor.”

Nasyakings: “With only this reaction ehnnn…. Your day and even year is already made.”

meenatmb6: “I was I still have my mum.God bless u for making her smile.may she leave longer.i love her drama.”

Thelma: “I just wish my mum didn’t die 💔 God bless you dear for making your mum so happy.”

https://www.gistreel.com/my-pikin-buy-me-phone-video-of-nigerian-mothers-reaction-to-daughters-new-phone-gift-melts-hearts-online/
To be positive. It's a good thing to do.
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by IamAtAnger: 11:10am On Mar 25
Olosho must defend her cohort 🤣🤣🤣🤣...mehn this generation get a very long way to go sha... always thinking from emotions rather than logic. If the story was otherwise now like she's found dead in a hotel with organs missing... the story go change sey it shall not be well for ritualists, organ harvesters yenyenyenyen.. what does she do for a living first of all to get her mother phone that's selling illegally on pedestrian bridge ?...
Jennyclay:
you are a big disgrace to your family undecided

Big shame on you!! Shame!!!
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by Blazadenise(m): 11:12am On Mar 25
Nothing like united family
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:12am On Mar 25
I hope say no be Chinko phone because if na my digital mum, she no go gree. Na Samsung and Nokia she sabi grin
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by press9jatv: 11:13am On Mar 25
God bless the lady abundantly for gifting her mum a new phone.
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by press9jatv: 11:13am On Mar 25
greatseed:
To be positive. It's a good thing to do.
yes soo
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by 12345baba(m): 11:14am On Mar 25
Them dey find infinix contract
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by OnknownSoldier: 11:14am On Mar 25
This is could be scripted by a content creator. You never can say
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by Cantonese: 11:20am On Mar 25
Festus30:
U knw how many preeq the daughter don suck nd ride to gather money take buy phone for her mama

Unfortunately people like you are allowed space on this forum, while decent people are constantly banned here.

It is very disgusting that you make such an immoral and irresponsible remark and get away with it.
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by Allwell96: 11:21am On Mar 25
This woman go soon break that phone. 😂
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by ThothHermes: 11:41am On Mar 25
Festus30:
U knw how many preeq the daughter don suck nd ride to gather money take buy phone for her mama
Someone of you are just messed up. See the first thing wey come your mind. Waste of space.
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by mukthar2000(m): 11:46am On Mar 25
Some mother of today shaaa, time shall come daughter would bring some items home neither mother or father would ask were they get it from.
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by occfx: 11:47am On Mar 25
press9jatv:
The moment a lady surprised her mother with a brand new phone at her market place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L33RIizUwU?si=nYcpzyu8ij7gI73b

The whole mom shop is not upto 200k and the idiot is buying 1m+ iPhone to get likes on line.
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by highness25(m): 11:52am On Mar 25
press9jatv:
The moment a lady surprised her mother with a brand new phone at her market place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L33RIizUwU?si=nYcpzyu8ij7gI73b

People should learn how to do things off camera, you're attracting unnecessary attention. At least for security reasons. Nigeria no be Oyibo country oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by Dexy4yah(m): 11:54am On Mar 25
PerfectStranger:

Oga whether she sûck prèëk or not everyone deserves a bit of happiness,it's a cold world.

Still better coz some will sück prëëk to buy 100k wig to wear on empty sku*l. But no loud am sha
Lol you wicked🤣
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by press9jatv: 11:56am On Mar 25
occfx:

The whole mom shop is not upto 200k and the idiot is buying 1m+ iPhone to get likes on line.
😂 I don’t think that phone is worth #1m. Na android phone 📱 and not iPhone 15
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by press9jatv: 11:57am On Mar 25
highness25:

People should learn how to do things off camera, you're attracting unnecessary attention. At least for security reasons. Nigeria no be Oyibo country oo
I think she video her mum to appreciate her and also express happiness in doing that
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by ComeToJesus: 12:00pm On Mar 25
Festus30:

That's why no country takes you Nigerian youths seriously. Lowlife!
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by occfx: 12:03pm On Mar 25
press9jatv:
😂 I don’t think that phone is worth #1m. Na android phone 📱 and not iPhone 15

OH, I thought I saw IPhone
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by lesbiconverter: 12:07pm On Mar 25
Brighton1:
na where business dey move they like to dey stay.. if she’s selling well there and government is not disturbing her then it’s fine.

My mother sells food, my dad built a large shop front of his house but my mother still prefer to go to the bus-stop to sell her food.. the shop jst dey empty, nobody dey use am… she said she has lots of customers at the bus-stop and she dey sell well.. her customers no fit dey walk frm bus-stop to the shop to buy food.
As long as she's not a threat and she is not exposed to threats
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by press9jatv: 12:39pm On Mar 25
occfx:

OH, I thought I saw IPhone
nope Na Techno android phone 📱

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by Paracetamol01: 12:48pm On Mar 25
She stole money from her boyfriend to buy phone For her mother and she didn't border to question where she got the money from ... look at her she was jubilating
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by RickyJesus: 12:50pm On Mar 25
press9jatv:
wow you are talking from experience here
You don't mean it, I thought it's from imagination.
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by CartelKenneth: 12:54pm On Mar 25
alizma:
Infinix to the rescue, anytime any day.

For poor people😂😂
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by callmevirus(m): 1:06pm On Mar 25
Bankowner:
Her mom sells on a pedestrian bridge, what stops her from using the money she used to buy a phone to rent a shop for the mother?

I say it again, Nigerians and our fake ostentatious lifestyle.

You are an ingrate
So the small money she got to buy the phone will rent a shop? Do you know if her mother is struggling with her old phone.
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by press9jatv: 1:11pm On Mar 25
RickyJesus:

You don't mean it, I thought it's from imagination.
imagination for where? Are you not talking from experience
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by Toosure70: 1:26pm On Mar 25
Phone wet go get 50 missed calls inside bag
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by seanery: 2:19pm On Mar 25
YOU KNOW HOW SHE TAKE GET THE MONEY

press9jatv:
Wow the lady tried buying her mum a new android phone 📱

“My pikin buy me phone” – Video of Nigerian mother’s reaction to daughter’s new phone gift melts hearts online

A Nigerian mother reacts with joy as her daughter buys her a brand new Infinix Smart 7 mobile phone.

This is contained in a video captioned: “You surprised your dramatic mum.”

"My pikin buy me phone" - Video of Nigerian mother's reaction to daughter's new phone gift melts hearts online
Mother reacts with joy as her daughter buys her brand new phone.
In the said video, the Nigerian woman, believed to be her mother, could be seen standing after her daughter informed her that she got her something.

The mother received the package, and upon discovering it’s a new phone, she danced happily.

While unboxing the phone from its box, she said, “My pikin buy me phone,” as she continued to dance and show her excitement.

She held the phone after removing it from the box, placed it on her ear as if she was about to make a call, and shouted in joy, dancing once again.

The beautiful video attracted the attention of many on social media after it made its way online, with many people taking to the comment page to share their thoughts.

See some reactions below:

null: “God bless me so I can be able to bless people like this she’s a very appreciative person.”

Successful success: “I can’t lie am jealous my mom would have been d talk of the town but God loves her more.”

JUN: “God bless our mother who never abandoned us during hard times they MUST eat the fruits of their labor.”

Nasyakings: “With only this reaction ehnnn…. Your day and even year is already made.”

meenatmb6: “I was I still have my mum.God bless u for making her smile.may she leave longer.i love her drama.”

Thelma: “I just wish my mum didn’t die 💔 God bless you dear for making your mum so happy.”

https://www.gistreel.com/my-pikin-buy-me-phone-video-of-nigerian-mothers-reaction-to-daughters-new-phone-gift-melts-hearts-online/
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by press9jatv: 2:26pm On Mar 25
seanery:
YOU KNOW HOW SHE TAKE GET THE MONEY

Haaaa, There are some ladies out there that earns legitimately now. Not all of them are coded hookup babes now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again / China Issues 5G Licenses In Timely Boost For Huawei / Java Settings For Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.