Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) (18170 Views)

CLICKAFIX Unveils It's Professional Market Place App In Lagos / Pablo Escobar Fold 1 Is The Cheapest, Unbreakable Foldable Phone At $349 / Best Phone At The Moment For Both Camera And Video Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by Change4dbeta: 2:34pm On Mar 25
Brighton1:
na where business dey move they like to dey stay.. if she’s selling well there and government is not disturbing her then it’s fine.

My mother sells food, my dad built a large shop front of his house but my mother still prefer to go to the bus-stop to sell her food.. the shop jst dey empty, nobody dey use am… she said she has lots of customers at the bus-stop and she dey sell well.. her customers no fit dey walk frm bus-stop to the shop to buy food.
That is one of the dynamics of business.(LOCATION)
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by Bankowner: 2:54pm On Mar 25
I bet you don't know the meaning of the word ingrate.

Her mom sells wares on a pedestrian bridge and you think it is the best place for her to be. How much will it cost to rent a shop? How much is the phone she bought? Even if the phone is 30k, which I doubt, what will it take to add some more money to get a shop? A shop will allow the mom diversify and sell more items. Tomorrow , task force will come and pack her goods and she will lose all her investment, then maybe it is the phone that will put food on the table.

You should learn to think ahead.
callmevirus:

You are an ingrate
So the small money she got to buy the phone will rent a shop? Do you know if her mother is struggling with her old phone.
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by alizma: 3:58pm On Mar 25
CartelKenneth:

For poor people😂😂
Really, we'll be sure they no full your family o, abi you fit swear say no one dey use Infinix, Tecno or itel for your family?
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by Bfly: 6:33pm On Mar 25
How bitches treat their mom like put it on Camera.

Camera and social media will take average Nigerians to place wey dem no knw
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by CartelKenneth: 6:44pm On Mar 25
alizma:

Really, we'll be sure they no full your family o, abi you fit swear say no one dey use Infinix, Tecno or itel for your family?

I fit swear say nobody wey share my blood go ever KT use transsion devices😂
Even the people wey dey do thé phone sef no dey use am😂
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by ibinaboonline: 9:30pm On Mar 25
Imagine that after dancing like this and it's one of those stupid pranks.
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by REGINALD001(m): 6:45am On Mar 26
Festus30:
U knw how many preeq the daughter don suck nd ride to gather money take buy phone for her mama

ONYE ERIRI ERI
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by highness25(m): 10:02am On Mar 26
press9jatv:
I think she video her mum to appreciate her and also express happiness in doing that
Ok. But I bought my Mom a phone sometime ago and I didn't even tell anyone. Although, it's her personal life
Re: Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid) by KingMack(m): 10:44am On Mar 26
Edo women no dey carry last 💯

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China Issues 5G Licenses In Timely Boost For Huawei / Java Settings For Free Download / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.