Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

My Money Is my Money, But Your Money Is Our Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Money Is my Money, But Your Money Is Our Money (511 Views)

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Money Is my Money, But Your Money Is Our Money by MisterBanny(m): 12:02pm On Mar 25
This mindset/mentality from ladies is really messing up a lot of marriages and relationships.

Over 97% of women and ladies hardly spend a dime out of their earnings to support their husbands and Boyfriends. I thought women were meant to be an "Helpmate" ?
Most women believe that they have no financial obligations to meet as far as the Home is concerned. They can't even buy the most petty items for the house until their husbands buy. This act has caused a lot of broken marriages cos not many men would withstand such women. A man, no matter how wealthy he is, needs support from his wife no matter how little.

1 Like

Re: My Money Is my Money, But Your Money Is Our Money by Zonefree(m): 12:21pm On Mar 25
That's Nigerian girls slogan.

Entities that got nothing to offer humanity!

7 Likes

Re: My Money Is my Money, But Your Money Is Our Money by Aboks(m): 12:50pm On Mar 25
Feminists slogan after getting married

4 Likes

Re: My Money Is my Money, But Your Money Is Our Money by CandidAdmin(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25
Since it's the women speaking, then it's actually...
..."My money is my money but your money is our money"

3 Likes

Re: My Money Is my Money, But Your Money Is Our Money by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 25
MisterBanny:
This mindset/mentality from ladies is really messing up a lot of marriages and relationships.

Over 97% of women and ladies hardly spend a dime out of their earnings to support their husbands and Boyfriends. I thought women were meant to be an "Helpmate" ?
Most women believe that they have no financial obligations to meet as far as the Home is concerned. They can't even buy the most petty items for the house until their husbands buy. This act has caused a lot of broken marriages cos not many men would withstand such women. A man, no matter how wealthy he is, needs support from his wife no matter how little.

the problem here is not these women and their failed mindset. the main problem here are MEN who go into these marriages pretending that they are gonna pay for EVERYTHING, (aka wifey has no financial obligation towards the family home etc), and then complain when wifey is not spending her money on the family.

you gladly created a monster and now want to complain about the very same monster YOU created?

if your wife has a JOB, then she should contribute to the family wellbeing FROM THE GET GO. so mortgage/bills/food/kids/outings etc is on her too.

2 Likes

Re: My Money Is my Money, But Your Money Is Our Money by MisterBanny(m): 5:57pm On Mar 25
MrBrownJay1:

the problem here is not these women and their failed mindset. the main problem here are MEN who go into these marriages pretending that they are gonna pay for EVERYTHING, (aka wifey has no financial obligation towards the family home etc), and then complain when wifey is not spending her money on the family.

you gladly created a monster and now want to complain about the very same monster YOU created?

if your wife has a JOB, then she should contribute to the family wellbeing FROM THE GET GO. so mortgage/bills/food/kids/outings etc is on her too.

You're spot on Here Bro. The men have given so much chance to the women and now they are flying so high. They saw all these Red flags right from day one, but they ignored them simply because they want to please the woman and assure her that he's extra-capable to handle all the needs

2 Likes

Re: My Money Is my Money, But Your Money Is Our Money by MisterBanny(m): 5:59pm On Mar 25
CandidAdmin:
Since it's the women speaking, then it's actually...

..."My money is my money but your money is our money"

You're right dear, I have edited the caption.
Thanks
Re: My Money Is my Money, But Your Money Is Our Money by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 25
MisterBanny:
You're spot on Here Bro. The men have given so much chance to the women and now they are flying so high. They saw all these Red flags right from day one, but they ignored them simply because they want to please the woman and assure her that he's extra-capable to handle all the needs

exactly!!! you cant attract a person with free honey and then complain about her wanting to continue have free honey (after marriage).

if you paid for everything before marriage, then continued paying for everything when you proposed to her and then paid for everything when you decided to marry this woman then thats what she will expect you to continue doing... aka PAY FOR EVERYTHING.

any smart person knows that this sort of lifestyle is not only wrong but also very dangerous, but sadly the misplaced ego of these men is clouding their judgment, so they will do anything to continue this charade and pay for everything (so that everyone will view them as a "big man" ).... and when money don finish, thats when these men will start complaining about their wife not contributing.

2 Likes

Re: My Money Is my Money, But Your Money Is Our Money by ednut1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 25
I blame the men more. A lot of men equate being a man with money. If you start feeding wild animals over time they become dependent on you and won’t hunt again

1 Like

Re: My Money Is my Money, But Your Money Is Our Money by MisterBanny(m): 8:20pm On Mar 25
MrBrownJay1:

exactly!!! you cant attract a person with free honey and then complain about her wanting to continue have free honey (after marriage).

if you paid for everything before marriage, then continued paying for everything when you proposed to her and then paid for everything when you decided to marry this woman then thats what she will expect you to continue doing... aka PAY FOR EVERYTHING.

any smart person knows that this sort of lifestyle is not only wrong but also very dangerous, but sadly the misplaced ego of these men is clouding their judgment, so they will do anything to continue this charade and pay for everything (so that everyone will view them as a "big man" ).... and when money don finish, thats when these men will start complaining about their wife not contributing.

I think you're the Most Intelligent, mature and Sensible guy on this platform. Thanks so much. Wish we could chat and discuss
Re: My Money Is my Money, But Your Money Is Our Money by Savedday2: 6:22am On Mar 26
My brother, that can not happen in 9ja.

A 9ja spend her money on you?

Let me educate you, the only reason a 9ja girl is in a relationship with you is to make money of you.

2 Likes

Re: My Money Is my Money, But Your Money Is Our Money by CandidAdmin(m): 7:30am On Apr 02
MisterBanny:

You're right dear, I have edited the caption. Thanks
Dear? Are you gay?
Happy new month BTW!
Re: My Money Is my Money, But Your Money Is Our Money by idahme(m): 8:45am On Apr 02
This is same mindset that made me separate from my ex, my money is not to be invested on a liability who will look for the next available man should anything happen to my finances.

It's better I use that finances to secure my future than to spend it on a lady who thinks she deserves my money but I don't deserve hers.

I can't stand selfish and self centered humans.
Re: My Money Is my Money, But Your Money Is Our Money by labake1(f): 8:53am On Apr 02
Another misogynist post

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Date Naija Men / Get Your Choice Suger Mummy From Any Part Of Nigeria Within 72hours. 08099582671 / Any Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.