Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) (37833 Views)

400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich / Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex / Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by tefishy(m): 4:56pm On Mar 25
** don't die because of pussy

** don't go back to an already broken relationship

** have it in mind, you can't fix everything that comes your way

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:56pm On Mar 25
CoronaVirusPro:
He should be used to make processed dog food!

What a way to die!

With all the bitches in Allen, Empire, Kakawa, Queens and 7up, hommie still decided to take his life.

It wasn't the breakup that made him suicidal... It was the fear of imminent arrest and imprisonment.

The useless cheating hoe had reported him to the authorities over his illegal side hustle.

So, it wasn't enough that she broke his heart, she had to also destroy him totally.

Sigh... Wahala wey men dey put themselves in the name of love. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Zeezenho: 4:57pm On Mar 25
Those guys can die for dead pussy.

Pussy is overated me na 5 min man and am good. I know deh for harder harder it I hustle my come she hustle her come,

if she is not ok In 5min, she can go hustle her come somewhere else I can t kill my self I need money not pussy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Fryx: 4:57pm On Mar 25
post=129101585:

https://www.facebook.com/lindaikejiblogofficial/videos/394449910193082/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

Honestly, men aren’t supposed to feel. It’s dangerous giving we are naturally committed.

Feelings are for women. Thinking is for men. If you are not emotionally bound to a woman, you will simply move on if she cheats.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by free2ryhme: 4:58pm On Mar 25
post=129101585:

https://www.facebook.com/lindaikejiblogofficial/videos/394449910193082/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

He will be explaining to the devil why he did that
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by thaoriginator: 4:58pm On Mar 25
grin

Mediocre cry
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Coolbreeze1988(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25
Because of kpekus?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 4:58pm On Mar 25
Angelfrost:

It wasn't the breakup that made him suicidal... It was the fear of imminent arrest and imprisonment.

The useless cheating hoe had reported him to the authorities over his illegal side hustle.

And could just sent the girl back to God.

Still does not warrant him taking his own life.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by tochez24(m): 5:00pm On Mar 25
Zonefree:
He must really be a good man.

We don't need good men again in this world.

I swear⚠️

If na me, hmm the girl for don first me reach heavens by now😡

I go don pay for her death already before going to jail💀💀💀

Still in jail, i will still make sure she isn't breathing, i will throw all my arsenals and goons at her untill i personally confirm her death!!! In her next world, she would regret crossing paths with me☠️

But seeing how a supposed man just chickened outta this world??.... You just begin to wonder 😧🤔🤔
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:00pm On Mar 25
So young and handsome
Hope the woman is happy now wherever she is
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by illuminutty: 5:01pm On Mar 25
He is a f0000l.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by TableLeg(m): 5:01pm On Mar 25
What a fool.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Sapiens3: 5:01pm On Mar 25
Such a shame SMH
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:03pm On Mar 25
vastolord4:
Too bad.. well, hope someone capable will replace him at his job so he too can be a bread winner
Which job? U no sabi read?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Boss13: 5:03pm On Mar 25
This is crazy. Why would a young man decide to take his life because he is heart broken? That woman would go about life riding more cocks and won't give a damn. She shouldn't if you ask me. The man was silly to commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Entanglement: 5:04pm On Mar 25
post=129101585:

no rest in peace should be given sad

And anybody who said rest in peace is an ediot

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:04pm On Mar 25
Haha, if you kill yourself because of a partner in this age and time then you can rest in hell abeg grin. No one is worth that kind of 'sacrifice', no one.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by hammer567: 5:05pm On Mar 25
HE DIED A VERY FOOLISH MAN.

IF I KNOW THAT GIRL, NA ME GO DEY ONTOP TONIGHT AFTER COMFORTING HER OVER HIS STUPIDITY.

WEAK ASS NIGGAs!
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by KingDash09(m): 5:05pm On Mar 25
Ilegend mentor😂

The guy even say me be wannabe alpha
Me wey be KINGDASH for a reason🐐👑
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Kingzjayzee: 5:05pm On Mar 25
Useless gender
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by faceland: 5:05pm On Mar 25
Shame

A "father"
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by mclloyd22: 5:06pm On Mar 25
Funny how men will fight hard with their fellow gender if they feel intimidated.. why don’t you act like that too instead of killing your self.. wetin this one wan tell em maker ? Rip sha
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Amfem: 5:06pm On Mar 25
He has lost the mission to the devil. The devil came to kill, steal and destroy... What a terrible way to depart this sinful world and perish forever!
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Kingzjayzee: 5:06pm On Mar 25
Wonder if the daughter is actually his?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Geovanni412(m): 5:07pm On Mar 25
Angelfrost:
It wasn't just the toxic relationship sef...!

Man was under intense and unusual pressure from all sides.

Sigh... He chose death over prison and watching his sister die.

Unfortunately, many Nigerians cannot read a full sentence before becoming keyboard warriors

His sister having cancer and him not being able to help her or his young daughter was more than enough to break him.

Those who have seen someone suffering from cancer will understand.

Hopefully, he finds peace wherever he is going to.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Austineva(m): 5:07pm On Mar 25
He is the winner of the SIMPle man of all time.
Say to NO to Simping and be the happiest man on Earth
If you are still a SIMP, go and follow 'Alla Kaduna Nzeogwu Page' on Facebook and be going for everyday testimony for church
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Kingzjayzee: 5:08pm On Mar 25
CoronaVirusPro:
He should be used to make processed dog food!

What a way to die!

With all the bitches in Allen, Empire, Kakawa, Queens and 7up, hommie still decided to take his life.
processed dog food? U wanna kill those innocent dogs? Dude already drank poison! U'd end up poisoning those dogs, man!!
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by hammer567: 5:09pm On Mar 25
I HAVE NOTICED THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE WALKING AROUND TODAY, DONT HAVE SENSE?

WHO IS RAISING ALL THESE FOOLS?

U COMMIT SUICIDE OVER A COMPLETE STRANGER THAT CONTRIBUTED NOTHING TO YOUR LIFE, NOT EVEN 1NAIRA.

HOW IS YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER SUPPOSE TO FEEL?

YOUR SIBLINGS AND FAMILY THAT LOVE YOU?

E GET LUCK SAY WE ARE NOT RELATED, BECAUSE THEIR WILL BE NO BURIAL FOR HIM.

WE WILL JUST CARRY THE LEFTOVERS AND THROWAY LIKE RUBBISH, FOR ANIMALS TO EAT.

MAKE ANYBODY COME BURY AM, MAKE I DEY SEE. THAT PERSON WILL JOIN HIM.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Franzinni: 5:10pm On Mar 25
The only reason that man killed himself is because of an ego .... And the funny part is the ego is a property of society ... He is not his ego he was deceived to identify totally with it ....

Men need to know that women you cherish and adore will easily get bored of you becasue you are already figured out, predictable! I mean imagine you watching the black panther movie everyday for the rest of your life .... At some point, you will be irritated... You already know everything there is to know ... That is how women to feel about the proverbial good man ... Instead become mysterious, unpredictable, absent, driven, goal oriented...

Rip to him
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by jiz: 5:12pm On Mar 25
The simp waste his life on nothing
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by IPG25(m): 5:15pm On Mar 25
What will you tell ur maker as u got there?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Curious346: 5:16pm On Mar 25
No manhood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award / Coronavirus: Increase Prices Of Face Mask, Sanitizer and Go To Jail – FG (pics) / Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.