Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

See How Satanic Yahoo-yahoo Retards Wasted The Life Of A Girl Because She Lacked - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How Satanic Yahoo-yahoo Retards Wasted The Life Of A Girl Because She Lacked (1956 Views)

17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Satanic Yahoo-yahoo Retards Wasted The Life Of A Girl Because She Lacked by Questionnaires(m): 3:04pm On Mar 25
See How SATANIC YAHOO-YAHOO RETARDS Wasted The Life of A Girl Because She Lacked.

See How SATANIC YAHOO-YAHOO RETARDS Wasted The Life of A Girl Because She Lacked FINANCIAL EDUCATION.

What A Pity. Women of Africans Particularly Nigerian Women Should Learn From This:

Dear African Women;

Instead of Follow After Yahoo Yahoo Ritualists For Their Satanic Money, You Should Follow Up With Your DESIRED AGRICULTURAL PASSION And GOALS.

Don't Even Say You Don't Have An Agricultural Passion...

Will You Keep Quiet...?

Miseducation Has Tarnished That Natural Skill That Was Naturally Endowed into You.

...But There Are Some Integrated Natural Agricultural Skills That Nature Endowed Upon You.

It Could Be At The Stage of Visiting The Farm...

It Could Be At The Stage of Processing Agricultural Produces,

It Could Be At The Stage of Rearing Farm Animals...

You Surely Got Some Integrated Natural Agricultural Skills in YOU.

Your Mission Should Be For You To FIND IT.

RE-FIND IT.

RE-FIND THEM.

Then, Get To Starting With Whatever You Have Got Now.

Don't Procastinate.

Swing To Actions Of Achieving Financial Success With It.

You Don't Deserve To Die Like A Worthless Animal From The Hands Of SATANIC PEOPLE.

Please, Work On Yourself.

You Are WISE.

You Are WINNING.

1 Share

Re: See How Satanic Yahoo-yahoo Retards Wasted The Life Of A Girl Because She Lacked by Questionnaires(m): 3:07pm On Mar 25
Later This Same SATANIC YAHOO-YAHOO BOYS Will Go Spend Their SATANIC Money In The Church As TITHES And OFFERINGS To Buy Back Repentance From Their So Called Imaginary Gods.

Dogs Chasing Dogs.

Hypocrites.

~ The Messiah Of African Agriculture (TMOAA) Discerning....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Satanic Yahoo-yahoo Retards Wasted The Life Of A Girl Because She Lacked by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:07pm On Mar 25
as much as miseducation is possibly the cause, dont forget to add GREED/LAZINESS as a reason why so many of these women are dying at the hand of these criminals.

BTW no matter how great farming is for you, not everyone CAN/DESIRE to go into agriculture.
Re: See How Satanic Yahoo-yahoo Retards Wasted The Life Of A Girl Because She Lacked by Questionnaires(m): 3:10pm On Mar 25
Dear Women;

Go Learn How To Develop Your Own Natural Agricultural Skills @ "UTILIZE YOUR RESOURCES" Using The Website Link Below:

Also; Attend Our Forthcoming Financial Webinar Upcoming THIS Wednesday By 8:00 PM (27/03/2024)

Re: See How Satanic Yahoo-yahoo Retards Wasted The Life Of A Girl Because She Lacked by ObaKlaz: 3:53pm On Mar 25
Too bad.

...but on a drunken note (of course, I typed this as drunk as a fish!πŸ˜€) in movies (Nollywood especially) I see people going into the afterlife with what they wore last on earth before breathing their last.

So... Is this how this one is going to appear before the holy angels

Her dressing don disqualify her from heaven automatically be that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Satanic Yahoo-yahoo Retards Wasted The Life Of A Girl Because She Lacked by OGwales(m): 4:28pm On Mar 25
FAKE NEWS... The e-diot guy faked her own death ☠️ to tend, yet she no blow 🀣🀣🀣
Re: See How Satanic Yahoo-yahoo Retards Wasted The Life Of A Girl Because She Lacked by malvisguy212: 10:58pm On Mar 25
Questionnaires:
Later This Same SATANIC YAHOO-YAHOO BOYS Will Go Spend Their SATANIC Money In The Church As TITHES And OFFERINGS To Buy Back Repentance From Their So Called Imaginary Gods.

Dogs Chasing Dogs.

Hypocrites.

~ The Messiah Of African Agriculture (TMOAA) Discerning....
And what have you done to help ? just seat on your comfort zone and blame Christinity for the fall of moral standards ? do you know what the church has done for the poor? just give me one help Atheist have rendered to help people living in porverty ? the only help you give is to seat down on your comfort zone and call them sheep. in this hard time , churches share bags of rice. give houses for the widow. etc.

what is Atheist contribution ?

I still expect you to insult me....go ahead, I won't reply you back anyway!!!

1 Like

Re: See How Satanic Yahoo-yahoo Retards Wasted The Life Of A Girl Because She Lacked by Rexymania(m): 10:18am On Mar 26
She was boasting of collecting money from them... E duh scatter for her now

1 Like

Re: See How Satanic Yahoo-yahoo Retards Wasted The Life Of A Girl Because She Lacked by Samfloxin(m): 1:13pm On Mar 26
After reading this, another girl go baff still go visit them... they cannot stop unless they use them

1 Like

Re: See How Satanic Yahoo-yahoo Retards Wasted The Life Of A Girl Because She Lacked by Weknowbetter: 1:20pm On Mar 26
She pack her hair, ready just for misfortune. Used and thrown away. Died with eyes open even she could not believe what she was seeing. I bet it was a "friend"

1 Like

Re: See How Satanic Yahoo-yahoo Retards Wasted The Life Of A Girl Because She Lacked by Questionnaires(m): 8:49pm On Mar 26
malvisguy212:
And what have you done to help ? just seat on your comfort zone and blame Christinity for the fall of moral standards ? do you know what the church has done for the poor? just give me one help Atheist have rendered to help people living in porverty ? the only help you give is to seat down on your comfort zone and call them sheep. in this hard time , churches share bags of rice. give houses for the widow. etc.

what is Atheist contribution ?

I still expect you to insult me....go ahead, I won't reply you back anyway!!!

1) This Sensitization NEWS is One of My Contribution And Digital Solution To This Problem.

2) I'm Not An Atheist.

3) What Has The Church Done To The Poor Than Continue To Keep Them in Mental Slavery And Impoverishments ?

4) Tell Us 5 Ways That The Church Had Helped The Poor in Nigeria ? Mention Just 5.

5) Refer Your Questions of Atheism To Atheists.... None of Them Have Risen To Any Political Office in Nigeria, So - You can leave them out of this matter.

Answer Question 4, So We Can Ride On - Peacefully.

We Are Not Fighting....

#Peace

#MoreFoodsLessCrimes.
#PovertyAlleviationCoin.
Re: See How Satanic Yahoo-yahoo Retards Wasted The Life Of A Girl Because She Lacked by Questionnaires(m): 8:58pm On Mar 26
MrBrownJay1:
as much as miseducation is possibly the cause, dont forget to add GREED/LAZINESS as a reason why so many of these women are dying at the hand of these criminals.

BTW no matter how great farming is for you, not everyone CAN/DESIRE to go into agriculture.

Firstly, You've Missed The Whole Point.

Secondly,
Your Mentality About Agriculture is A Misorientation Caused By The Misdirection That Has Been Established With Your Foundational Belief System.
Re: See How Satanic Yahoo-yahoo Retards Wasted The Life Of A Girl Because She Lacked by Questionnaires(m): 9:00pm On Mar 26
ObaKlaz:
Too bad.

...but on a drunken note (of course, I typed this as drunk as a fish!πŸ˜€) in movies (Nollywood especially) I see people going into the afterlife with what they wore last on earth before breathing their last.

So... Is this how this one is going to appear before the holy angels

Her dressing don disqualify her from heaven automatically be that.
cheesy

Pretty Funny.

Thanks for Stopping By....

Nollywood And Their Yeye Fish-Brain Story Tellers And Directors!
Re: See How Satanic Yahoo-yahoo Retards Wasted The Life Of A Girl Because She Lacked by Questionnaires(m): 9:08pm On Mar 26
Rexymania:

What A Pity For Her!

I just came across the root of the matter.

She Boasted About Dating Two of Satanic Yahoo-Yahoo Boys At The Same Time...!
Re: See How Satanic Yahoo-yahoo Retards Wasted The Life Of A Girl Because She Lacked by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:22pm On Mar 26
Questionnaires:
Firstly, You've Missed The Whole Point.
Secondly,
Your Mentality About Agriculture is A Misorientation Caused By The Misdirection That Has Been Established With Your Foundational Belief System.

whatever rocks your boat... but again, stop trying to force feed your agricultural agenda down people's throat. yes farming is great for some and its also not an option for others.
Re: See How Satanic Yahoo-yahoo Retards Wasted The Life Of A Girl Because She Lacked by Questionnaires(m): 9:31pm On Mar 26
MrBrownJay1:

whatever rocks your boat... but again, stop trying to force feed your agricultural agenda down people's throat. yes farming is great for some and its also not an option for others.

Rest.

Go Propagate Your Own Dreams.

Obviously, Nobody is Shuffing Any Agricultural Belief in Anyone's Throat...

Everyone is An Adult To Decide Their Own Natural Agricultural Purpose.

Ofcourse, Not Everyone Would Hearken To Whatever I've Written.

So, Stop Bleating With The ITK Syndrome.

You've Not Stopped The FALSE PROPHETS Who Spiritually And Psychologically Steal Money From Their Sheeples.... You are here Fighting Against AGRICULTURE - "The First And True Culture of Humanity".

No Wonder Your Country Is Filled With Kidnappers.

Later, People Like You Will Be Complaining About "BAD GOVERNANCE"

Don't Come Here And Be Preaching Your "Anti-Agriculture" Folly When We Know That You Are Here As A Jealous Person Trying To Quench Our Agricultural Goals On Here.

We Can See The JEALOUS HATE.

Who The DUMB Fights "Agriculture" ?

Ogberan; Park Well ...Go And Face Your Purpose In Life, If You've Got One.

Yeye Dey Smell.
Re: See How Satanic Yahoo-yahoo Retards Wasted The Life Of A Girl Because She Lacked by imagrg(m): 9:55pm On Mar 26
The love of money is the root of all evil.
Re: See How Satanic Yahoo-yahoo Retards Wasted The Life Of A Girl Because She Lacked by Questionnaires(m): 10:29pm On Mar 26
imagrg:
The love of money is the root of all evil.

True
Re: See How Satanic Yahoo-yahoo Retards Wasted The Life Of A Girl Because She Lacked by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:56am On Mar 27
Questionnaires:

Rest.
Go Propagate Your Own Dreams.
Obviously, Nobody is Shuffing Any Agricultural Belief in Anyone's Throat...
Everyone is An Adult To Decide Their Own Natural Agricultural Purpose.
Ofcourse, Not Everyone Would Hearken To Whatever I've Written.
So, Stop Bleating With The ITK Syndrome.
You've Not Stopped The FALSE PROPHETS Who Spiritually And Psychologically Steal Money From Their Sheeples.... You are here Fighting Against AGRICULTURE - "The First And True Culture of Humanity".
No Wonder Your Country Is Filled With Kidnappers.
Later, People Like You Will Be Complaining About "BAD GOVERNANCE"
Don't Come Here And Be Preaching Your "Anti-Agriculture" Folly When We Know That You Are Here As A Jealous Person Trying To Quench Our Agricultural Goals On Here.
We Can See The JEALOUS HATE.
Who The DUMB Fights "Agriculture" ?
Ogberan; Park Well ...Go And Face Your Purpose In Life, If You've Got One.
Yeye Dey Smell.

the reason Nigeria is in such a sorry state is because of narrow minded people like yourself who A) think that everyone should do what "you" believe is right, B) think that everybody should agree with whatever "you" are claiming here, and C) is quick to look down on others who have a different opinion than yours.

here is your EDUCATION OF THE DAY: its ok for people to be different; its ok for people to think differently so long as we can respect each others views/opinion; the minute anyone believes that their views/opinion should be followed by everyone because they selfishly believe that they are right and everyone else is wrong, thats when the country falls into a joke state. no wonder nothing gets done properly in 9ja when supposedly intelligent people reason the way you do.

the only person fighting here and/or trying to force feed their narrow minded views down everybody's throat is YOU. so again... stop trying to force feed your agricultural agenda down people's throat. yes farming is great for some and its also not an option for others.

1 Like

Re: See How Satanic Yahoo-yahoo Retards Wasted The Life Of A Girl Because She Lacked by mysticwarrior(m): 7:33am On Mar 27
Rexymania:
No mind the ashawo jare, β€œI cannot date a broke man” na them be this.

(1) (Reply)

10 Die As Canoe Capsizes In Taraba State. / The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! / (photo)lagos Danfo Driver Brings Out His P*NIS While Passengers Board His Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.