Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi (18664 Views)

No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies / Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House / Abimbola Olajumoke Olawumi: Bisi Fayemi Petitions Police Over Cyberbullying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi by FreeStuffsNG: 5:59pm On Mar 25
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0JxnOHu83I

Re-insurgence of militancy in N'Delta, game play for 2027

AriseTV
He should be invited along with Sheikh Gumi

1 Like

Re: FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi by danzaki63: 6:02pm On Mar 25
If your intelligence was as sharp and accurate as this while you were in NIA, we wouldnt be where we are today. if ransome was paid. Where was it paid and how much was paid and by whom?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi by Image123(m): 6:34pm On Mar 25
Was it paid into his bank account?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi by BondRiv: 6:35pm On Mar 25
Funding terrorism.

1 Like

Re: FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi by Real2088: 6:41pm On Mar 25
If we say we paid again the masses will see us as weakling grin, we have an active police grin
Re: FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi by seunowa(f): 6:46pm On Mar 25
politicoNG:

AriseTV
Who paid the said ransom?
Federal government or state government
If it was the state government, I have no problem with that because the bandits are brothers with the state government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi by smileyoo: 7:06pm On Mar 25
seunlayi:
They will take this man too to court
this man is a solid man, he has been in the system for long and know too much secret about the system.
if the government take him to court, for telling the truth, he will simply disgrace the government, by exposing it all.

2 Likes

Re: FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi by dhope: 7:27pm On Mar 25
Timmi:

AriseTV and their propaganda and deceit. Why didn't the newsman ask this guy to show evidence that ransom was paid instead of allowing the man to spew out lies and deceit.
Kindly read about the profile of the man that was interviewed by Arise TV before questioning his judgement.
He was a high ranking officer that has facts up till date despite his retirement from active service

1 Like

Re: FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi by Psoul(m): 7:29pm On Mar 25
politicoNG:

AriseTV

This man is intelligent, brave, fearless and confident.
These are the type of ppl that should be in government.

I weep for Nigeria for things happening in it.
Our youths are fo0lish fighting for these politicians. They should listen to this man and see if these politicians worth fighting for.

2 Likes

Re: FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi by Faposky95: 7:33pm On Mar 25
I ruffle my bald head......
Why every step forward...na 25 backwards....
We.don almost use scope reach Yankee......one sneeze, we return to Soweto......
I go soon drop the US .... because na me, myself, I, mine, aminikan......etc
Re: FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi by chinonfelix2(m): 7:45pm On Mar 25
Transaction done successfully unto the next one. grin grin angry
Re: FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi by oyeb15: 7:57pm On Mar 25
No bandits will release anybody without ransom. When dey kidnap APC state chairman for Ekiti, d governor paid ransom for his release

1 Like

Re: FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi by Timmi: 8:18pm On Mar 25
dhope:

Kindly read about the profile of the man that was interviewed by Arise TV before questioning his judgement.
He was a high ranking officer that has facts up till date despite his retirement from active service

Fact not backed by evidence is only an opinionated fact to the speaker and hence meaningless. He might even be the Chief of Staff for all I care, all those titles and experience do not count.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi by Peacefulguy90: 8:46pm On Mar 25
Any sane person knows that ransom was paid....if not,how could the governor come out and say"the kidnapped children has been released"

2 Likes

Re: FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi by Besto(m): 9:18pm On Mar 25
Psoul:

This man is intelligent, brave, fearless and confident.
These are the type of ppl that should be in government.

I weep for Nigeria for things happening in it.
Our youths are fo0lish fighting for these politicians. They should listen to this man and see if these politicians worth fighting for.

Now this is a learned Commodore and not a quota system general.

The way he refers to the president as just Tinubu.

Him no send anybody papa. Lol

And what he is saying about our governors is so right on point ehn

1 Like

Re: FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi by ablejesus26(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25
Timmi:

AriseTV and their propaganda and deceit. Why didn't the newsman ask this guy to show evidence that ransom was paid instead of allowing the man to spew out lies and deceit.

Hahahaha hahahaha so you also believe that no ransom was paid ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

Timmi You don fรปck up๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi by ablejesus26(m): 10:39pm On Mar 25
Loll ransom or no ransom thank God the kids have been released.

The only thing this evil APC govt ever get right since 2015 is propaganda,blames and lies.
Re: FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi by HRMK: 3:19am On Mar 26
this olawunmi should be arrested to state what he knows about the abduction and so called release of the school children!

1 Like

Re: FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi by Splashme: 7:16am On Mar 26
We have a lying thief as president
Re: FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi by HandsomeBlack: 7:50am On Mar 26
If ransom was paid, (and common sense is pointing in that direction), what do you think the kidnappers and terrorists will do with the ransom money?

Will they build schools, hospitals and roads for the communities to use?

Of course they would buy more weapons and recruit more unemployed people to join their gangs.

Who then is the financier and sponsor of terrorism and insecurity in Nigeria?
Re: FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi by superCleanworks(m): 10:28am On Mar 26
BigDawsNet:
If we keep paying ransom... we may have to add the funds to the next budget

I agree. Since the government has refused to penalise kidnapping by death, I think Nigerians have to wake up and force the Senate to include this immediately into supplementary budget and create a MINISTRY OF RANSOM PAYMENT so that as soon as a kidnapping happens, the minister would be notified to make payment.
This would ensure that every kidnapped person returns home alive instead of suffering and dying in the kidnappers den because of ransom.

1 Like

Re: FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi by Psoul(m): 11:42am On Mar 26
Besto:

Now this is a learned Commodore and not a quota system general.

The way he refers to the president as just Tinubu.

Him no send anybody papa. Lol

And what he is saying about our governors is so right on point ehn

The man is so intelligent and calm.
He is so sure of all he was saying. No political tone in his words.
These are the kind of ppl that should be in the government and not all these junks we have.
He was blunt to call off our governors.
He said they don't have anything in their heads and he is very correct.

If you come to Arise Tv for an interview and u chose to speak the truth, Oseni Rufai will have a smooth interview with u but if you come to play dirty politics with him, he will make you regret knowing him.

May ppl want Rufai to play politics on TV.
Re: FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 3:14pm On Mar 26
Timmi:

And you believed no random was paid?

How come the government didn't make any arrest during the rescue operation, shey na ghost release them to government officials ni, abi dem dey pamper kidnappers ni?
Re: FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi by BrighterSyde: 4:12am On Mar 27
Timmi:

Donโ€™t mind arise tv. They donโ€™t have sense.

So you that has sense kindly explain how it is possible that the kids were released without paying ransom or neutralizing the bandits? Let us shame these enemies of Nigeria with our common sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Cancels Lekki-epe Expressway Concession / Buhari Canโ€™t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him โ€“ Gov Sule Lamido / $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.