Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies (8578 Views)

FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi / Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House / Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by nairalandkachy1: 3:49pm On Mar 25
The federal government maintained on Monday that no ransom was paid for the release of the 287 schoolchildren kidnapped from Kuriga, Chikun Local Government Area, Kaduna State.

Minister of Information and National Orientation, Mohammed Idris, took this position after the regular meeting of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

According to him, the non-payment of ransom is in line with President Bola Tinubu’s policy of dealing with such matters.

Idris said the president appreciated the role of the security services in the safe return of the abductees and vowed that all those involved in such acts in the country would be fished out.

Kaduna State Governor, Uba Sani, announced in a statement on Sunday the release of the schoolchildren.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/no-ransom-paid-for-kaduna-school-children-release-fg/

6 Likes

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by MasterJayJay: 4:01pm On Mar 25
Same government that said they are not paying subsidy. Price of diesel is increasing but that of petrol remains the same.

Trust this government at your own peril.

They won't admit it in public because of shame.

If you didn't pay ransom, where are the terrorists that kidnapped them?

May be, the government faked the kidnapping.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Blaqbea: 4:03pm On Mar 25
Fg no pay ramsom so how una tek rescue the students
D story never clear

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Thormentor: 4:07pm On Mar 25
helinues:

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Oam4j
Mukina

Rule 2

E pain am grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Arobaga: 4:16pm On Mar 25
helinues:

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Oam4j
Mukina

Rule 2

Wheres the insult to you on my post that’s making you cry to your APC mods as usual

Abi na you I call foolish idiots

Go school you no gree go say na Nairaland be your citadel

That’s why you can’t comprehend statements anymore

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Arobaga: 4:19pm On Mar 25
Thormentor:

pains grin

Thats to show you all Seun mods are pro APC

If you’re not pro APC he won’t employ you

Because tell me why these same set of APC miscreants will dish out insult to Jesus and Obi they won’t get banned but won’t take half of what they dished without running to mods like kids who’s lollipop was snatched

You can never see any other party members tag mods na only APC members dey tag them because they’re all same

After Seun will be preaching he wants to end tribalism on Nairaland

Make una continue

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Thormentor: 5:10pm On Mar 25
Arobaga:

Thats to show you all Seun mods are pro APC

If you’re not pro APC he won’t employ you

Because tell me why these same set of APC miscreants will dish out insult to Jesus and Obi but they won’t get banned but won’t take half of what they dished without running to mods like kids who’s lollipop was snatched

You can never see any other party members tag mods na only APC members dey tag them because they’re all same

After Seun will be preaching he wants to end tribalism on Nairaland

Make una continue

dem hate you here eh grin

6 Likes

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Arobaga: 5:12pm On Mar 25
Thormentor:

dem hate you here eh grin

I know say them hate me like mad

Me sef hate them more to the extent I want country to divide make everybody answer him papa name

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Putindbutt: 5:15pm On Mar 25
MasterJayJay:
Same government that said they are not paying subsidy. Price of diesel is increasing but that of petrol remains the same.

This one is still crying about subsidy, e be like Tinubu don collect food from one of the subsidy thieves who dey feed you.

8 Likes

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Thormentor: 5:15pm On Mar 25
Arobaga:

I know say them hate me like mad

Me sef hate them more to the extent I want country to divide make everybody answer him papa name

Ajeh! cheesy

keep on the work of God

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by bentenny(m): 5:33pm On Mar 25
Arobaga:
Exactly no ransom was paid

Bandits just took the girls to Abuja and begged Tinubu to accept the girls and forgive them

The bandits also promised never to cause any insecurity wahala anymore because they love darling Tinubu

Foolish idiots y’all think everyone one is Helinues and Yarimo that inhales your lies and deceit with empty stomach without complaining
😂😂😂

5 Likes

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by mohbadliveson: 5:41pm On Mar 25
keep deceiving yasef

4 Likes

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by oluwaseyi0: 5:41pm On Mar 25
Lol

No kidnap was down or how do you explain all the abducted people having nee matching outfits bare a day after their release

It's just another fake kidnap the north used in fleecing the country

2 Likes

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by JohnieWalker12(m): 5:42pm On Mar 25
Anybody who believes FG needs to get their heads examined.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by bentenny(m): 5:42pm On Mar 25
helinues:

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Oam4j
Mukina

Rule 2
So you sef Sabi report😄😄😄

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Way4orward: 5:42pm On Mar 25
Useless Government.

2 Likes

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by hslbroker2(m): 5:42pm On Mar 25
Ok
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by callmevirus(m): 5:43pm On Mar 25
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

How are we gonna verify this claim?
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by VeryDarkMan01(m): 5:43pm On Mar 25
Oga seun

Oya welcome Black to the platform

Don't play
Or You will learn!

1 Like

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by atiku4President(m): 5:43pm On Mar 25
Lie detector says, this is not a lie. It's like ProMax

1 Like

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by tefishy(m): 5:43pm On Mar 25
We have heard different contrasting reports in pari passu. Which way Nigeria
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Judolisco(m): 5:43pm On Mar 25
U know they gave birth to us yesterday

5 Likes

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by CannibalTorment: 5:44pm On Mar 25
bbbb
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by meolaniyi(m): 5:44pm On Mar 25
grin
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by hslbroker2(m): 5:44pm On Mar 25
MasterJayJay:

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by ATEAMS: 5:45pm On Mar 25
Lol
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Lovenorth: 5:45pm On Mar 25
In fact, no abduction has ever taken place

4 Likes

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by CannibalTorment: 5:45pm On Mar 25
Arobaga:

Wheres the insult to you on my post that’s making you cry to your APC mods as usual

Abi na you I call foolish idiots

Go school you no gree go say na Nairaland be your citadel

That’s why you can’t comprehend statements anymore
let them come first

1 Like

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by seunlayi(m): 5:45pm On Mar 25
Naijiria
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Tareq1105: 5:47pm On Mar 25
Arobaga:
Exactly no ransom was paid

Bandits just took the girls to Abuja and begged Tinubu to accept the girls and forgive them

The bandits also promised never to cause any insecurity wahala anymore because they love darling Tinubu

Foolish idiots y’all think everyone one is Helinues and Yarimo that inhales your lies and deceit with empty stomach without complaining

You don't have to go through all these. If you have proof that ransom was paid, do your investigation and come up with verifiable evidence and we shall listen to you. So, the onus is on you to proof.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pakistani Used ‘chemical One’ Poison To Kill Abiola / APC's National Caucus, NEC Meetings To Hold This Week / FG Distributes 300,000 Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings To Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.