Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. (36776 Views)

The Controversy Between Victor Ikpeba, Victor Osimhen And Asisat Oshoala / Throwback Picture Of Mercy Akide And Nwankwo Kanu At The 1999 CAF Awards / Odemwingie, Mercy Akide-Udoh And Michael Essien In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by MyExpression(m): 6:10pm On Mar 25
VeryDarkMan01:
Alright

I've been a guest all along
I decided to officially open an account today because my friend asked me to open
I want to appreciate my respected friends and families for coming thru. I'll rather kpai than keep quiet on the ills of the society

Ill update yall on my Instagram handle on how things went
Don't play
They gonna learn the hard way

...na for Sports session you find yourself ?
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by Iceberg3: 6:16pm On Mar 25
Agba baller cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by naptu2: 6:19pm On Mar 25
naptu2:
The first goal was a trademark Asisat Oshoala steal. She always harasses and bullies defenders and forces them to make mistakes. She's also very quick to pounce on any weak backpasses.

The second goal was thanks to Danielle van de Donk, but it hit Oshoala's knee before going in.

Arsenal 2-0 Notts County.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcwgCAWTX54?si=vHhkVIoSvvLDxayO
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by naptu2: 6:20pm On Mar 25
naptu2:
Two future Barcelona teammates up against each other.

Asisat Oshoala (Barcelona 2019-2024) scored and provided an assist for Liverpool and Toni Duggan (Barcelona 2017-2019) made an attempt for Manchester City.

Liverpool 2-1 Manchester City (2015).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEXEvFTlFWY?si=IhnatqGpJAtVCIJm
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by papyjaypaul: 6:37pm On Mar 25
naptu2:
Nigeria 1-2 Sweden at the 2004 Olympics in Greece.

Mercy Akide got Nigeria's only goal.

You can also see one of my favourite players, Vera Okolo, in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQsjLqLWIn0?si=alTGeeZFtPX_duue

I remember this match well, we were leading and doing well against one of the strongest teams after USWMNT but experience won the game for the Swedes.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by 360command: 6:53pm On Mar 25
Back then, there was so much confidence when super falcons play other female african team. Today, we see those female african teams winning our present day falcons.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by hardam003: 7:03pm On Mar 25
Merch Akide...Agba baller!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by CartelKenneth: 7:04pm On Mar 25
Ugly a$$ b!tch
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by Seagodess(f): 7:09pm On Mar 25
VinnyBaba:

Very Deadly Striker.😎

But Perpetual Nkwocha is the Deadliest amongst these 3.

Very Lanky but deadly in the Box 18. cool smiley
how's perpetual lanky? Mtcewww yeye English
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by naptu2: 7:14pm On Mar 25
naptu2:
Asisat Oshoala's beautiful goal and beautiful miss

Arsenal 3-1 Reading

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AL7m13Tqss
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by naptu2: 7:15pm On Mar 25
naptu2:
Asisat Oshoala volley goal and assist

Liverpool 2-1 Birmingham

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9sZK-HoGXg
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by mysticwarrior(m): 7:17pm On Mar 25
VinnyBaba:

Very Deadly Striker.😎

But Perpetual Nkwocha is the Deadliest amongst these 3.

Very Lanky but deadly in the Box 18. cool smiley
you are right, perpetual was talismanic icon in the falcon team, a striker with no equal and a finisher with no failure.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by VinnyBaba: 7:25pm On Mar 25
mysticwarrior:
you are right, perpetual was talismanic icon in the falcon team, a striker with no equal and a finisher with no failure.

She was BETTER than Mercy Akide and better than Asisat oshoala. smiley
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by naptu2: 7:27pm On Mar 25
naptu2:
Asisat Oshoala dribbling (for Barcelona, Spain).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMydOT2anJg?si=JTxfTMrAyULf_OZa
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by naptu2: 7:28pm On Mar 25
naptu2:
Asisat Oshoala unstoppable, mazy, dribbling goal (Barcelona, Spain).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcRoCsLwjeI?si=jvCZ71jr9fJgCMFC
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by Goodlady(f): 7:38pm On Mar 25
tiswell:
sometimes your comments can be very anyhow
Even me sef no understand myself these days. Menstrual cramps, work stress deybtske their toll on me.

Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by VaginaAcademic: 7:46pm On Mar 25
Ballers and slayers i remember Anne chiejine our goalkeeper
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by rolams(m): 7:59pm On Mar 25
If there is someone I am missing badly in female football, she's definitely going to be Vera Okolo.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by wman(m): 8:38pm On Mar 25
Wow. I never knew that Mercy Akide is married to Collins Udoh.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by naptu2: 8:42pm On Mar 25
naptu2:
Asisat Oshoala power unstoppable goal (Barcelona, Spain).

(I hated Aissatou Tounkara because of this goal. The referee ruled that Oshoala fouled her).

naptu2:

Asisat Oshoala held off several Atletico defenders to score an absolutely beautiful goal, but it was disallowed by the referee. You be the judge, was there anything wrong with this goal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKQcy1HVuJc

Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by Medici777: 8:47pm On Mar 25
Did she pave the way?
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by tiswell(m): 8:57pm On Mar 25
Goodlady:

Even me sef no understand myself these days. Menstrual cramps, work stress deybtske their toll on me.
Time to book for some massage session and balance the psychological equation.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by nasha6enilo: 8:59pm On Mar 25
sometimes your comments can be very anyhowsometimes your comments can be very anyhow...
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by meobizy(f): 9:12pm On Mar 25
Hmm. What a history lesson.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by rolams(m): 9:14pm On Mar 25
Ajayi kikelomo

Faith ikidi

Mercy Akide

Precious Dede

Maureen Mmadu

Florence Omagbemi

Onome Ebi

Stella Mbachu

Ann Chiejine

Perpetua Nkwocha

These are my lovely super falcons players I love to see on the ball.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by femi4: 9:17pm On Mar 25
naptu2:
Nigeria 1-2 Sweden at the 2004 Olympics in Greece.

Mercy Akide got Nigeria's only goal.

You can also see one of my favourite players, Vera Okolo, in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQsjLqLWIn0?si=alTGeeZFtPX_duue
Vera Okolo...reminds me of Patience Avre in that wing
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by femi4: 9:17pm On Mar 25
rolams:
Ajayi kikelomo

Faith ikidi

Mercy Akide

Precious Dede

Maureen Mmadu

Florence Omagbemi

Onome Ebi

Stella Mbachu

Ann Chiejine

Perpetua Nkwocha

These are my lovely super falcons players I love to see on the ball.
Patience Avre

Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by truthhurtsnaira: 9:31pm On Mar 25
Oshoala with colored hair… European/ROMAN culture don enter her well well…

LGQ…things

Africans must survive abi among their colonizers abi LOL
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by naptu2: 9:36pm On Mar 25
naptu2:
2014 FIFA Under 20 World Cup in Canada.

Courtney Dike scored the fastest goal of the competition, Asisat Oshoala scored 4 goals and Uchechi Sunday scored 1 goal.

Korea DPR 2-6 Nigeria.

naptu2:
Goals by Courtney Dike (1), Uchechi Sunday (1) and Asisat Oshoala (4) gave Nigeria a 2-6 victory over North Korea in the semi-final of the 2014 FIFA Under 20 Women's World Cup.

Check out Oshoala's last 2 goals grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrK3P5NdJfg
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by rolams(m): 9:43pm On Mar 25
femi4:
Patience Avre

Yeah
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by Boo3nity(m): 9:50pm On Mar 25
Goodlady:
The future is female. Na only women dey do Nigeria proud. If it's go go by stats, males on this site are useless!
Bunch of broke talakanier come and visit me at home futureless & hopeless boys. Ya mates are Dangote, Otedola and Elumelu. All.of una just broke for nairaland. Even the mods are earning N30K. Putin, APC, elupeee and PDP gay-tools too earn N30K. No rich man!
All poor like desert!

Omo men una don show this bambiala ambassador shege.
Great work guys. Keep it coming. Maybe one day she'll realize her father's failures and inadequacies are not your fault.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract / Yobo Sues Complete Sports Paper; Asks For N500m Damages / Jude Ighalo's Kids Resume School (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.