Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. (36775 Views)

The Controversy Between Victor Ikpeba, Victor Osimhen And Asisat Oshoala / Throwback Picture Of Mercy Akide And Nwankwo Kanu At The 1999 CAF Awards / Odemwingie, Mercy Akide-Udoh And Michael Essien In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by DelphiOracle(m): 10:00pm On Mar 25
VeryDarkMan01:
Alright

I've been a guest all along
I decided to officially open an account today because my friend asked me to open
I want to appreciate my respected friends and families for coming thru. I'll rather kpai than keep quiet on the ills of the society

Ill update yall on my Instagram handle on how things went
Don't play
They gonna learn the hard way
so verydarkman is now on nairaland. It's okay. U are welcomed
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by Goodlady(f): 10:01pm On Mar 25
Boo3nity:

Omo men una don show this bambiala ambassador shege.
Great work guys. Keep it coming. Maybe one day she'll realize her father's failures and inadequacies are not your fault.
Yenyenyen, jajajaha! If dog no bite you this week, make Hoebee win 2027 elections.
Short broke black boy! Talakanier!

Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by aimmoney9: 10:12pm On Mar 25
Goodlady:
The future is female. Na only women dey do Nigeria proud. If it's go go by stats, males on this site are useless!
Bunch of broke talakanier come and visit me at home futureless & hopeless boys. Ya mates are Dangote, Otedola and Elumelu. All.of una just broke for nairaland. Even the mods are earning N30K. Putin, APC, elupeee and PDP gay-tools too earn N30K. No rich man!
All poor like desert!
You don too find rich husband for nairaland you no see........take heart.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by Melonsmasher: 11:07pm On Mar 25
Goodlady:
The future is female. Na only women dey do Nigeria proud. If it's to go by stats, males on this site are useless!
Bunch of broke talakanier come and visit me at home futureless, hopeless, tasteless & fruitless boys. Ya mates are Dangote, Otedola and Elumelu. All.of una just broke for nairaland. Even the mods are earning N30K. Putin, APC, elupeee and PDP gay-tools too earn N30K. No rich man!
All poor like desert!
Eti yawere!
And how much do you have? What do you do for a living?
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by Yk1506(f): 11:18pm On Mar 25
Abeg, wetin be that pink thing wey dey her hand. Is it a cap or scarf? It's off
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by Goodlady(f): 11:28pm On Mar 25
Melonsmasher:

And how much do you have? What do you do for a living?
You don't ask a woman such question!

Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by Melonsmasher: 12:35am On Mar 26
Goodlady:

You don't ask a woman such question!
Which class or category do you actually fall in with when we mention names like Yvonne Ike, Folorunso Alakija, Hajia Bola Shagaya?

These are powerful women who doesn't depend on rich and successful men to build up to their standards
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by koreanlord: 1:48am On Mar 26
naptu2:
Mercy Akide at the 2000 Olympics and 1999 World Cup.
Nwokocha was like a beast in the 18yard box.. No other player comes close in Africa
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by naptu2: 3:46am On Mar 26
2014 FIFA Women's Under 20 World Cup in Canada.

naptu2:
Nigeria 4-1 New Zealand (2 goals by Asisat Oshoala).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RCCHk98bYg
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by naptu2: 3:48am On Mar 26
Oshoala with a poker (poker = 4 goals) and a beautiful chip over the keeper.

naptu2:
Tacon 0-6 Barcelona

Asisat Oshoala scored 4 goals as Barcelona defeated Tacon 0-6 yesterday. Real Madrid is in the process of (or has already) taking over Tacon.

This "stadium" looks small because CD Tacon plays at Real Madrid's training ground. Madrid has actually taken over Tacon (the take over was approved at their general meeting last year), but Tacon cannot change their name and logo in the middle of the season (that's the reason that I wrote "in the process of taking over" ). Tacon will register with a new name and logo at the beginning of next season.

In one of my previous threads, one of the "exposed people" said that Asisat Oshoala cannot chip the keeper like Messi does, that's why she always goes round the keeper. Obviously this is not true (Oshoala scores lots of different types of goals) and she actually did chip the keeper yesterday (unfortunately the camera work is poor because of the size of the stadium).

Highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci8GuyezJm0

Picture of Asisat Oshoala of Barcelona and Osinachi Ohale of Tacon after the match yesterday.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by naptu2: 3:50am On Mar 26
The first African and first Barcelona player to score in a UEFA Champions League final

Some Barcelona fans are still angry about this. Lyon had the big and powerful French legend, Wendie Renard in their centre back position and Barcelona fans wanted to match power with power, so they wanted the coach to start Asisat Oshoala, but he started with Toni Duggan. You can see what happened when Oshoala finally came on.

1) Watch the fantastic pass by former world best player, Lieke Martens.

2) Watch the way Oshoala shrugged off and outpaced Wendie Renard.

naptu2:
Click watch on YouTube to watch the videos

They started with Toni Duggan and Lyon battered them with 4 goals. They took Duggan off and brought on Oshoala and this happened in the 2:26 minutes mark. She held off the great Wendie Renard and slotted the ball in the goal. Check out the pass from Lieke Martens.

She became the first African and the first Barcelona player ever to score in a Champions League final.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QpKQLx0G1s
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by naptu2: 3:52am On Mar 26
2014 FIFA Under 20 Women's World Cup in Canada.

Look at what happened to Little Keets (Nikita Parris), was it a penalty?

naptu2:
And many of them have become stars.

But I wonder what ever happened to Loveth Ayila.

Nigeria 2-1 England.

Nikita Parris (now a Manchester United star) scored for England, Loveth Ayila scored a beautiful equaliser for Nigeria, Nikita Parris stepped on Sandra Chichi and fell down and the referee awarded a penalty to England, which. . .I think it was Beth Mead (now an Arsenal star) ballooned into the sky, then an England defender collided with Asisat Oshoala (now a Barcelona star) in the box and the referee awarded a penalty to Nigeria which Oshoala scored.

Stars on the pitch include Asisat Oshoala, Courtney Dike, Halimatu Ayinde, Uchenna Kanu, Chinwe Ihezuo and Ugo Njoku for Nigeria and Nikita Parris, Beth mead, Leah Williamson and Aoife Mannion for England.

Let's go back to 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Prp3aaPZe0?si=Jb4F_6kZCTm6UZfb
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by naptu2: 3:56am On Mar 26
Star photos.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by naptu2: 3:58am On Mar 26
With Lionel Messi.

Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by naptu2: 4:02am On Mar 26
With Ousmane Dembele.

Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by naptu2: 4:03am On Mar 26
With Kolo Toure

Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by naptu2: 4:05am On Mar 26
Congratulatory message from Stephen Gerard on winning the BBC Player of the Year award.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF_KbCpBInI?si=MqESfUsAH4NANshS
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by naptu2: 4:17am On Mar 26
With Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by naptu2: 4:26am On Mar 26
With Deyna Castellanos, Steph Curry and Gary Payton II

Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by naptu2: 7:14am On Mar 26
naptu2:
CAF African Women’s Footballer of the Year

2001: Mercy Akide (Nigeria & San Diego Spirit)

2002: Alberta Sackey (Ghana & Robert Morris College)

2003: Adjoa Bayor (Ghana & Ghatel Ladies)

2004: Perpetua Nkwocha (Nigeria & Pelican Stars)

2005: Perpetua Nkwocha (Nigeria & Pelican Stars)

2006: Cynthia Uwak (Nigeria & FC United)

2007: Cynthia Uwak (Nigeria & FC United)

2008: Noko Matlou (South Africa & University of Johannesburg )

2010: Perpetua Nkwocha (Nigeria & Sunnanå SK)

2011: Perpetua Nkwocha (Nigeria & Sunnanå SK)

2012: Genoveva Añonman Nze (Equatorial Guinea & Turbine Potsdam)

2014: Asisat Oshoala (Nigeria & Rivers Angels)

2015: Gaëlle Enganamouit (Cameroon & Eskilstuna United DFF)

2016: Asisat Oshoala (Nigeria & Arsenal)

2017: Asisat Oshoala (Nigeria & Dalian Quanjian)

2018: Thembi Kgatlana (South Africa & Houston Dash)

2019: Asisat Oshoala (Nigeria & Barcelona)

2022: Asisat Oshoala (Nigeria & Barcelona)

2023: Asisat Oshoala (Nigeria & Barcelona)

Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by Vintage9999: 9:12am On Mar 26
VinnyBaba:

Very Deadly Striker.😎

But Perpetual Nkwocha is the Deadliest amongst these 3.

Very Lanky but deadly in the Box 18. cool smiley
it's Perpetua, and She was a midfielder.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by geez18(m): 3:17pm On Mar 26
Blackfire:
Who are they ?

grin
Are they nigerians

Are you Nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract / Yobo Sues Complete Sports Paper; Asks For N500m Damages / Jude Ighalo's Kids Resume School (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.