Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

How An American Shocked Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How An American Shocked Me (1069 Views)

Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me / Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How An American Shocked Me by ablejesus26(m): 11:32am On Mar 26
CoronaVirusPro:

Lengthy gibberish!

Always making flimsy excuses to be unpatriotic!

Was it the military men that burnt the lady, or we don’t have different tribes that make up the NAF

I know your type! You always happy to condemn and NEVER celebrate.

You are not even making sense.

A Young lady was mercilessly killed with all her rights to be human taking away from her yet the evil govt you support stand by watch and do nothing 😒.

You stand with a govt that is the greatest calamity and threat to the survival of the common man living in Nigeria including You if you are not in the rich and political class yet You think you are patriotic. You are just a political zombie.
Zombiesm is never patriotism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Current Exchange Rate on Bitnob App / Let's Roll Efcc! / Presidential Aspirants: Who Is Your Favourite / Choice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.