Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) (39402 Views)

Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) / Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:24pm On Mar 25
xtimconsult:

Your pay master house is on fire... You are busy attacking Obi that is doing his own... Tinubu na on term president, the north have learn their lesson... Watch and see...

You said same in the last election. Me and you know how it ended and how it’s going.

4 Likes

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Afrojuju2017(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25
God1000:
I like the way Mr Obi is trying to unite the country and establish a new relationship between the north and south east, and he's doing it everyday as if he's campaigning for election.

Politicians should not wait till the time of elections before doing the right thing.

His desperation stinks from a mile away. It's must be really foolish of him to think Muslims and northerners are so gullible. They are just being decent in honouring him in the his endless waka-about.

Come 2027 they'll remind him of "yes daddy" I've spoken with a few political Davy, elite people from Kano who said categorically that they were indifferent to him till that yes daddy incident.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by beerfraud: 7:25pm On Mar 25
God1000:
there's nothing wrong with that
it used to be wrong

1 Like

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by thesicilian: 7:25pm On Mar 25
Richtaiwo:
Gringory is busy begging the North for support while his sheeples are scattered everywhere insulting the same North. He will never be president.
He lost the elections because of the foul mouth of his obidients. Until they change even if he visits the UN and ECOWAS he'll still not win in 2031

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by adamusuleiman1: 7:26pm On Mar 25
Afrojuju2017:

His desperation stinks from a mile away. It's must be really foolish of him to think Muslims and northerners are so gullible. They are just being decent in honouring him in the his endless waka-about.

Come 2027 they'll remind him of "yes daddy" I've spoken with a few political Davy, elite people from Kano who said categorically that they were indifferent to him till that yes daddy incident.
The Trojan horse see us finish now.

It's insulting. But let him continue. We will keep laughing at him and dust off his evil feets. From Religious war/church wake up and take back your country/Muslim Muslim e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by 123yes(m): 7:26pm On Mar 25
Richtaiwo:
Gringory is busy begging the North for support while his sheeples are scattered everywhere insulting the same North. He will never be president.
better than your father who cannot afford transport back to his village.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by mipeesoft(m): 7:26pm On Mar 25
Another big headache to the slaves of emilokan grin
God1000:
Mr Obi is currently at the palace of the emir of Kano, he was received by the monarch.

https://www.facebook.com/100064638796212/posts/pfbid02ZwxYRE3Ho6LZ3XnEeyUvwGeSpbYNFYuKQiBXzmqeJaenpW86H6GiQ8PYHtFUuPFLl/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Jayhome24: 7:26pm On Mar 25
God1000:
I like the way Mr Obi is trying to unite the country and establish a new relationship between the north and south east, and he's doing it everyday as if he's campaigning for election.

Politicians should not wait till the time of elections before doing the right thing.

Unite which country? Oh he want to unite the country yet ipob pigs are his brothers, his friends, his associate?

Bia, all you this obidient sometimes he dey do me to slap you all at the back of your heads because un too dumb.

I even read one of your dumbass saying this is a grace so visiting Emir is a grace Infact look at the face of the Emir sef you go know say Gringory is a an idiot.

No Southern president untill 2038, Tinubu 8 years done and by 2038 North must have finish their 8 years and its SS turn unless someone like Soludo or Umahi contest failure to present these two men all the way to SS and I will support them with everything in me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Macphenson: 7:27pm On Mar 25
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Yes, very Presidential to the Igbos but not to Nigerians.

The Emir and sane Nigerians acknowledges that he is very much presidential, I wonder why riff raffs think their opinion matters.

1 Like

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:27pm On Mar 25
Obi is fetching water with spoon inside tank, the Easterners are fetching from the tank with bucket.
Waste of time, energy and resources
God1000:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Richtaiwo: 7:27pm On Mar 25
123yes:
better than your father who cannot afford transport back to his village.
Mynd44 seun Nlfpmod

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by adamusuleiman1: 7:29pm On Mar 25
Macphenson:

The Emir and sane Nigerians acknowledges that he is very much presidential, I wonder why riff raffs think their opinion matters.
The emir does not like you. Stop attaching by force. Unity begger.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by livinbygrace: 7:30pm On Mar 25
Thormentor:
Obi the Unifying storm on the move!

from East , West, North and South he's loved!

Deep down some people are hurt grin

He should wait till 2039

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Kusu12: 7:30pm On Mar 25
Pandora will labour in vain as usual. Igbos don't bow to anyone in the mud.

4 Likes

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Max24: 7:30pm On Mar 25
magoo10:
Workaholic
More power to you
Workaholic for who?;How does his movement around help the average Igbo man on the street ?

4 Likes

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by ogbonti: 7:31pm On Mar 25
Ogene001:
He jumped into 2023 presidential contest at the last minute and didn't have enough time yet pulled a big surprise. Now that he has properly launch himself the mainstream presidential contest he will have enough time to penetrate nationwide

All those saying OBI does not matter - they should go listen to another PETER ------ Gov Fayose's warning about those who think Obi is done grin

2 Likes

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by VinnyBaba: 7:32pm On Mar 25
Afrojuju2017:

See Ogbori hyping himself. cheesy

Who did you Speak to?😏

Kano Pple hates Anything APC! They Dislike Ganduje and his CRIMINAL friend, Ebola tinibu.😕😒

Continue to DECEIVE URSELF.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25
Obi is taking the right steps towards 2027 no matter the hate and propaganda.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by CrossRhodes: 7:32pm On Mar 25
Thundafireseun:
angry
Federal government should be giving Peter Obi transportation allowance
While they will be giving you bread palliative
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by ogbonti: 7:33pm On Mar 25
Slytiger:

Same way he was gallivanting upandan in his campaign for the 2023 elections.

He would carry 3rd position as usual. Let him go for haj in Saudi Arabia or get turbanned by the Sultan of Sokoto. That's 3rd position is his calling in 2027 grin

ok if you are so sure of that - why bother to waste your time an data to respond to the thread ? just confess say fear dey catch you grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by CrossRhodes: 7:33pm On Mar 25
Richtaiwo:

Mynd44 seun Nlfpmod
Nothing wrong in what he wrote na
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Reelmii: 7:34pm On Mar 25
But on the day of election the will not vote him

3 Likes

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Segzy19: 7:34pm On Mar 25
The sad reality is that it is those arrogant obidients or whatever they call themselves that will spoil tge show for this man. In the end he will labour in vain again.... Let him visit anyone he likes ... Presidency is not for him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by PDPdestroyer(m): 7:34pm On Mar 25
BondRiv:
Instead of trying to join hands with the FG to fix Nigeria, he is busy strategizing for 2027. Unending cycle of politicking.
lol. Can you give what you don’t have? What does a dullard like Obi have to offer the FG?

2 Likes

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by CountinBlessins(m): 7:35pm On Mar 25
CoronaVirusPro:
Peter just be wasting aviation fuel and polluting the atmosphere.

His carbon footprint on baseless and frivolous quest should be stopped.
🤣🤣
This one Googled a word and rush to use it without knowing it's meaning .🤣
Have you eaten today at all? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by gigabyte13: 7:35pm On Mar 25
OBI
The religious tourist
He go soon resume church tour when it is time
Na Islamic tour season be dis
YES Daddy
YES Daddy
Gbajue.

4 Likes

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by CSTRR: 7:37pm On Mar 25
Obi has the South on a chokehold in any free and fair election henceforth.

Many of the bigoted votes that tinubu got in 2024 will not happen again.

Once obi can get a sizable chunk of the north, the pathway is clear.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Diligence: 7:38pm On Mar 25
The true and trusted President Nigerians voted.

Remain focused...
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by MrJames007: 7:38pm On Mar 25
SETHARTHUR:
Must he remove his shoes?
I didn't even notice until I read this.

The way people worship their fellow human hmmm...

I wonder if they worship their creator like this.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by truthhurtsnaira: 7:39pm On Mar 25
Thormentor:
Obi the Unifying storm on the move!

from East , West, North and South he's loved!

Deep down some people are hurt grin

I wouldn’t go that far… No Muslim state voted for him…or has ever voted for an Easterner (whether it’s Igbo or their cousins in the SS).

All this is Obi trying to cool the polity and APC should even commend him because at least he is stalling what would have by now been some jihad thinz from Radical terrorist.

Hopefully the moderate and progressive Muslim brothers would see that their land can be better than Dubai… I mean, why not?

Happy Ramadan !
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Slytiger: 7:40pm On Mar 25
ogbonti:

ok if you are so sure of that - why bother to waste your time an data to respond to the thread ? just confess say fear dey catch you grin
Let him lick the Emir's arse hole, he would still carry 3rd position or even 4th this time around.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by wasco70: 7:41pm On Mar 25
This man sha wants to be President by force.
Your time go come wait till 2069.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fashola, Others Play Football At UNIBEN 1987 Law Class Reunion (Photos) / Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ / Shehu Sani Interacts With Beggars In Kaduna (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.