Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) (39397 Views)

Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) / Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Iceberg3: 10:07pm On Mar 25
JagabanB:

Did you read my statement at all?
We all know religîon and trîbe plays a role, your initial statement is my issue with u obidents, it's about reIigion, but u all prètend it's not.
If you had said tribe( which is still even wrong),it would've made some bit of sense compared to accusing obidients of being religious in their choice! That's highly ridiculous!
I am sure you are taking for an Igbo,well I am not,I am Edo and the people who voted Peter Obi voted rightly and not religiously and you still remain a hypocrite cos Obi never went with a fellow Christian running mate and you accuse him and his supporters of being religious! I know your target is the Igbos but we all know these people always vote right candidats.
These are were the only people who rejected buhari,a well known failure who came into power based mostly on religious whatever...but yeah,you can keep looking away, nothing happened.... E Pele o
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Gboyeee: 10:14pm On Mar 25
Richtaiwo:
Gringory is busy begging the North for support while his sheeples are scattered everywhere insulting the same North. He will never be president.

Peter Obi is a great guy. Obedient need to do better. You need every tribes votes. You can’t be attacking other people and think you will have majority votes. Obidients needs to understand politics better.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by phorget(m): 10:16pm On Mar 25
Richtaiwo:

People are hurt because gringory is begging for unity? He will never be president of Nigeria. Northerners never forget insults from his sheeples.

If someone is man enough to beg for unity then you too can beg for disunity nah.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by chosengocap: 10:19pm On Mar 25
Objectivist04:

Benue people really disappointed me in last election, Obi loosing benue to Tinubu despite what they went and are still going through under APC is still the greatest shock of 2023 presidential election

It was rigged by few thieves in benue

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Trustmea: 10:20pm On Mar 25
It seems Peter obi is the famous politician from igbo land now infact the whole of naija
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by OredoPikin: 10:20pm On Mar 25
JagabanB:

APC was opposition in 2013?
I see where many of u have probIem, I already told u, create a thread about it to get wider view, don't hide here with ur igñórànce, go to Benue and prove me wróñg, I have gone.
Ask anyone from Loko in Nasarawa if going to Benue is too hard, T-shirts were printed for this protest, I saw it with my two eyes, a building along Ahmadu Bello way in otukpo was used as an idp camp for some weeks before they all returned to their village, make ur findings and stop giving me unnecessary mentions with Iame permutations.
I just googled it and here it is, that burial I attended was in October 2013.
Was APC not in opposition in 2013?🙄🙄
This one na baby self🤦‍♂️
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by adicius: 10:23pm On Mar 25
aimmoney9:

The ones that prostrate flat on the ground rolling in the dirt are the worst slaves............ grin grin grin grin grin grin

Those that forth a war, lost due to starvation and cannibalism, and can't stay in their homeland, rather be parasites in other geopolitical zones to make a living, are the real low life slaves of Nigeria 😂😆🤣😂😆🤣

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Fullfledged(m): 10:28pm On Mar 25
Richtaiwo:

Peter Obi can never be president of Nigeria. The North will never forget the insults from his sheeples.

Oga just shut your stinking mouth!
Are you God?
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by JagabanB: 10:34pm On Mar 25
OredoPikin:

Was APC not in opposition in 2013?🙄🙄
This one na baby self🤦‍♂️
APC was an outspoken opposition in 2013?
U really need heIp, I am still expecting you to dèñy the kiIIings in Benue, I just added evidence and u are quiet, seems like u are d baby for u not to even know what's happening and so loud mouthèd about it.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by JagabanB: 10:36pm On Mar 25
Iceberg3:

If you had said tribe( which is still even wrong),it would've made some bit of sense compared to accusing obidients of being religious in their choice! That's highly ridiculous!
I am sure you are taking for an Igbo,well I am not,I am Edo and the people who voted Peter Obi voted rightly and not religiously and you still remain a hypocrite cos Obi never went with a fellow Christian running mate and you accuse him and his supporters of being religious! I know your target is the Igbos but we all know these people always vote right candidats.
These are were the only people who rejected buhari,a well known failure who came into power based mostly on religious whatever...but yeah,you can keep looking away, nothing happened.... E Pele o
U are Ióst and I cañ't go over explaining anything to you.
That's true lgb0s always choose great leaders that's why they have excellent leaders building great societies in SE.

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by onuman: 10:46pm On Mar 25
God1000:
I like the way Mr Obi is trying to unite the country and establish a new relationship between the north and south east, and he's doing it everyday as if he's campaigning for election.

Politicians should not wait till the time of elections before doing the right thing.

But remember the religion thing in the north. No matter the effort any southern Christian makes to placate northern Muslims, it's futile on election day. Those people up there in the sharia states vote Islamic religion. They don't consider other qualities of a presidential candidate before they vote.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Mansoorr(m): 11:00pm On Mar 25
Richtaiwo:
Why did gringory obi bend to greet in this picture? I thought is slaves that greet their masters in this manner. grin

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Ramirezkhay(m): 11:02pm On Mar 25

Gbogbo E Gbogbo E
Ara whining Nooni grin

AKERE once said "Kaka k'ohun ma'dunbe t'apa t'itan ohun lo'ma crush sinu obe" cheesy

SETHARTHUR:
Must he remove his shoes?
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Ramirezkhay(m): 11:05pm On Mar 25

All dis mics no reach
CNN & BBC no Dy

CannibalTorment:
ok 2027
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by mkoabiola: 11:29pm On Mar 25
Junketting like a horse like woman way miss him period..lol

He no Go smell aso rock

Artificial figure economist
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by bentenny(m): 11:31pm On Mar 25
Richtaiwo:
Why did gringory obi bend to greet in this picture? I thought is slaves that greet their masters in this manner. grin
This one don carry expensive dangote cement build parlour and room for Obi inside him head😂😂

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:36pm On Mar 25
Obi is cooking something down because of 2027 general election may God protect us
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Juniorangel(m): 11:41pm On Mar 25
His long time friend back in Uni... All this attackers derailing the thread for your info Peter Obi is not desperate to be president, he just wants to see Nigeria work. If he is everywhere like MTN it's not your money, he is made already.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:48pm On Mar 25
Thundafireseun:
Federal government should be giving Peter Obi transportation allowance
You Dey mock who be highest shareholder for fidelity and other companies?

Because of politics or you just wan laugh?

Better go make something with your life. Abi you no like dey up there too?

Is up meant for Tinubu, atiku and Obi?

Mocking a man who has achieved. Just like me mocking Tinubu or atiku, na I won’t, they came saw and conquered. They wrote their names in history books.

We can write our names also. Never mock a situation you have never been in.

Get up and start the work comrade.

If they can, you can.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Smartgeek(m): 12:07am On Mar 26
Wetin Peter Obi dey go upandan the country dey go greet people lidis for?

He Sha wan win presidential elections by force ..cheesy grin

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by thomasjoe(m): 12:11am On Mar 26
Elections are over, the court has declared Tinubu winner and Peter Obi has moved on
What's with the hate and jealousy?

Politicians fan the embers of tribalism ,religion and other petty stuff to split or amass votes ...they really may (not) care about you or me...so why help sustain their unnecessary narrative when good governance is all we need ?
We are all tied to the Nigerian concept wether we like it or not. Be you APC , PDD Obidient or whatever and if the country works it's for our own good (and vice versa)

Warm regards

May Nigeria succeed .

Richtaiwo:
Gringory is busy begging the North for support while his sheeples are scattered everywhere insulting the same North. He will never be president.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by jogojogo: 12:16am On Mar 26
tommy589:
Building his 2027 political base

Hope it works out
What is he building again? when he already WON in the last election but what was RIGGED out?
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Zeezenho: 12:21am On Mar 26
idealogical:
Obi is dumb and foolish, but I don't think he's dumb enough to think the North is falling for this kindergarten gimmick.

No be una say make obi go build bridges.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Musauzor(m): 12:58am On Mar 26
While HE Mr Peter Obi is busy unifying the country, touching lives and putting smiles on the faces of many Nigerians, the sick, idiotic, clueless and rudderless fool is busy destroying lives and livelihoods of Nigerians, causing untold hardship in the land, propagating propaganda and elevating ethnic supremacy to an official creed. May he burn to ashes in this life and life hereafter.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by 123papas(m): 2:25am On Mar 26
Ogene001:
He jumped into 2023 presidential contest at the last minute and didn't have enough time yet pulled a big surprise. Now that he has properly launch himself the mainstream presidential contest he will have enough time to penetrate nationwide
He won the elections
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by 123papas(m): 2:26am On Mar 26
Objectivist04:

Benue people really disappointed me in last election, Obi loosing benue to Tinubu despite what they went and are still going through under APC is still the greatest shock of 2023 presidential election
Election malpractice
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by HRMK: 2:51am On Mar 26
obi is trying all he could to win elections in 2027!if the igbos are smart enough they wont use him!reason is he wont ever win with his ethnicity and religious strategy!!
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by franudi: 2:53am On Mar 26
My president.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Ewroghene1(m): 3:11am On Mar 26
Richtaiwo:
Exactly what i came to examine when i saw the headline 🤣🤣🤣🤣
E be like Obi don disgrace him culture now ☺️😌

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Rolings: 3:18am On Mar 26
God1000:
I like the way Mr Obi is trying to unite the country and establish a new relationship between the north and south east, and he's doing it everyday as if he's campaigning for election.

Politicians should not wait till the time of elections before doing the right thing.

He already told the whole world he will be going on a nationwide thank you tour.

Besides nothing new with what he is doing.... And we all know he is doing it because of 2027.

Will this propel his above third place in 2027?... Only time will tell
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by OredoPikin: 4:00am On Mar 26
JagabanB:

APC was an outspoken opposition in 2013?
U really need heIp, I am still expecting you to dèñy the kiIIings in Benue, I just added evidence and u are quiet, seems like u are d baby for u not to even know what's happening and so loud mouthèd about it.
U added evidence 🤣🤣
Na mad people full this agbado camp

You called that evidence 😂
Oga can u point me to reputable news outlet that reported it?
All these childish propagandas from this useless party self
If u cant provide evidence, i wont reply u again before ogun kill ur papa
Lies kill u and ur generation
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by rummmy: 4:02am On Mar 26
Renewed Hopelessness is about to bury Nigeria finally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Locally Fabricated Patrol Vehicles Launched By The Nigerian Army. Photos / Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Attahiru’s Widow, Hints On Buhari, Osinbajo’s Plan