Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) (39377 Views)

Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) / Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by sirray001: 5:51am On Mar 26
Richtaiwo:
Why did gringory obi bend to greet in this picture? I thought is slaves that greet their masters in this manner. grin
give honour to whom honour is due.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by sirray001: 5:53am On Mar 26
Richtaiwo:
Gringory is busy begging the North for support while his sheeples are scattered everywhere insulting the same North. He will never be president.
what is fantastic about the north?
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Iceberg3: 5:55am On Mar 26
JagabanB:

U are Ióst and I cañ't go over explaining anything to you.
That's true lgb0s always choose great leaders that's why they have excellent leaders building great societies in SE.
Nigerians... imagine! Saying obi and his supporters are religious!!! And not a single word about the muslim muslim people and party! And you open Ur mouth and say someone is lost!?
Nigerians..
The most hopeless and unfortunate people in the whole world.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Never4getU: 6:46am On Mar 26
magoo10:
Workaholic
More power to you

The same north dat doesn't matter? Vote emass again he will not be nigeria president

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Timmi: 6:56am On Mar 26
God1000:
Mr Obi is currently at the palace of the emir of Kano, he was received by the monarch.

https://www.facebook.com/100064638796212/posts/pfbid02ZwxYRE3Ho6LZ3XnEeyUvwGeSpbYNFYuKQiBXzmqeJaenpW86H6GiQ8PYHtFUuPFLl/?app=fbl

"Yes daddy; Yes Emir daddy". The emir better not be deceived by this gap tooth man. Deception is his trait, just go and ask Bishop.

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by dexmond: 7:07am On Mar 26
I am beginning to have a different opinion about the North. It does seem that they are filled with the demonic hatred of the Agbados. The issue with the North is seeing things from the perspective of a 7th century religion. Even at that, they still exhibit some modicum of rationality unlike their rabid Agbado counterpart who appears to be possessed by the Spirit of a fallen demon. May God deliver the country from the hands of the wicked.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by magoo10(m): 7:09am On Mar 26
Never4getU:

The same north dat doesn't matter? Vote emass again he will not be nigeria president
if he is not Nigeria president how is it a problem or gain to you.does that stip you from suffering? grin
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by brightleave(m): 7:13am On Mar 26
God1000:
I like the way Mr Obi is trying to unite the country and establish a new relationship between the north and south east, and he's doing it everyday as if he's campaigning for election.

Politicians should not wait till the time of elections before doing the right thing.

you see person wey dey campaign for next election grin grin
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 7:15am On Mar 26
Richtaiwo:
Gringory is busy begging the North for support while his sheeples are scattered everywhere insulting the same North. He will never be president.
Rest nau pls, this 30k monthly they're giving u to be tarnishing PO online can't even buy half bag of rice.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 7:18am On Mar 26
Ogene001:
He jumped into 2023 presidential contest at the last minute and didn't have enough time yet pulled a big surprise. Now that he has properly launch himself the mainstream presidential contest he will have enough time to penetrate nationwide
Its already another landslide for PO in 2027 and the hardship Nigerians are being put thru now further helps it.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by JagabanB: 7:25am On Mar 26
Iceberg3:

Nigerians... imagine! Saying obi and his supporters are religious!!! And not a single word about the muslim muslim people and party! And you open Ur mouth and say someone is lost!?
Nigerians..
The most hopeless and unfortunate people in the whole world.
U have comprehension issues and I can see that it stems from the fact that u are too emotional, emotional people always have adrenaline rush that be clouds everything before applying logic, I can't go back to explain what I have already explained.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by JagabanB: 7:31am On Mar 26
OredoPikin:

U added evidence 🤣🤣
Na mad people full this agbado camp

You called that evidence 😂
Oga can u point me to reputable news outlet that reported it?
All these childish propagandas from this useless party self
If u cant provide evidence, i wont reply u again before ogun kill ur papa
Lies kill u and ur generation
I already explained to you in details, if u want evidence, get down to Benue State, get down to zone C and ask anyone who is staying there and ask them when Agatu crîsès started, ask them if a protest was heId in otukpo in 2013 or not, ask them if they had an IDP camp at Ahmadu Bello way in 2013 or not.
These are stuffs that I witnessed first hand and no single reputable news outlets posted it because the govt never wanted it in the news, people dîèd, viIIages were razed to the ground, those people created that IDP because nobody cared about them not even their senator who was a senate president lent his voice to it, not even their house of reps said a thing about it, if u play politics with people's lives, I don't and I state the fact as it is.
Create a thread about it and tag me, push the thread to front page and if you find it to be a lie, I will credit you #1m.
Tag this statement as part of that post.
Don't politicize everything.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Newton2024: 7:38am On Mar 26
Richtaiwo:
Why did gringory obi bend to greet in this picture? I thought is slaves that greet their masters in this manner. grin
Obi don't know you and doesn't care about you. Why did you care so much about him more than your own father? Remember he and his generation is made for life.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Splashme: 7:42am On Mar 26
Great man
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Futureyahooboi(m): 7:50am On Mar 26
Richtaiwo:

Honestly I just wonder which part of your brain think’s for you ? When Pete Edochie greeted Ooni of Ife the same you people criticize him now Peter Obi did the needful and you are hear talking nonsense.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 8:01am On Mar 26
The die is cast. If u know u know.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Johel(m): 8:37am On Mar 26
YinkaOlusesi16:
Peter Obi is now MTN, Everywhere you go.

Yes, but your president is an handicap.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by blacknp(m): 8:38am On Mar 26
Timmi:

"Yes daddy; Yes Emir daddy". The emir better not be deceived by this gap tooth man. Deception is his trait, just go and ask Bishop.
Bishop Oyedepo will be proud of his hypocrite pikin?
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by blacknp(m): 8:39am On Mar 26
Johel:

Yes, but your president is an handicap.
Like your Papa abi?
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by blacknp(m): 8:41am On Mar 26
Johel:

You'll cry till your last days on earth, after you cry finish, you'll now die like a dog, buried in shallow grave.
mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2. Rule 2.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by blacknp(m): 8:43am On Mar 26
Ogene001:
He jumped into 2023 presidential contest at the last minute and didn't have enough time yet pulled a big surprise. Now that he has properly launch himself the mainstream presidential contest he will have enough time to penetrate nationwide
Ok Northerners will vote out a sitting president from the South of Nigeria, to replace him with another person from southern Nigeria?

Keep deceiving yourself, no pity for you ObidientObidients.

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Iceberg3: 8:54am On Mar 26
JagabanB:

U have comprehension issues and I can see that it stems from the fact that u are too emotional, emotional people always have adrenaline rush that be clouds everything before applying logic, I can't go back to explain what I have already explained.
There's absolutely nothing for you to explain cos whatever you explained before is enough to make a cat laugh
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by deeva2: 9:18am On Mar 26
Since church could not take back their country..

Baba go soon join Osun worshippers..

I trust northerners not to fall for this cheap political gimmick..
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Bayajjidda: 9:59am On Mar 26
adamusuleiman1:

I still chop insult from an Ibo boy today. grin

Na from the mosque we go dey decide say na to vote Atiku, Kwakwanso or Tinubu in 2027.

This agulu fraud stands no chance.

You can choose to vote whoever you want but don't forget how starvation is wiping off children in the north. 23 children recently died in a single camp in Monguno, Borno state in a day, due to hunger and starvation. Do you know how many camps are in Monguno? The formal camps in Monguno are Monguno are more than 20. Now do the maths. You think you're doing anybody but you are doing yourself.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by hush15: 10:37am On Mar 26
God1000:
Mr Obi is currently at the palace of the emir of Kano, he was received by the monarch.

https://www.facebook.com/100064638796212/posts/pfbid02ZwxYRE3Ho6LZ3XnEeyUvwGeSpbYNFYuKQiBXzmqeJaenpW86H6GiQ8PYHtFUuPFLl/?app=fbl

I fully respect this man and I hopes he gets the presidency because he is a man that not only knows what he is doing but also, he is practical about it. He has visited almost everywhere, from churches to mosques, from government houses to traditional palaces. He is leaving no stones unturned and he is not being divisive or nepotic. On the contrary, he is building bridges and unifying where possible. As his intentions are genuine, I hope he clinches it because Nigeria needs some different to change the trajectory else, I reserve my comment.

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Believeintruth: 10:52am On Mar 26
CoronaVirusPro:

Learn to fvckin skip when you find my comment.

It’s not a must you oink at it.

Try and be sensible or at least make some sensible comments for once.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by yemmit90: 12:15pm On Mar 26
SS777:

Igbo cannot rule Nigeria all this is just a waste of time.

Why can't Igbo rule Nigeria, this same mentality is what created disunity in Nigeria.

Igbo deserves to be president too, just that they need to wait until power is return to the South after Tinubu government. I hate people like Obi and some Obidients who doesn't understand a simple political calculation. How on earth do you expect Northerners to give presidency to another southerner who may spend another 8 years and subsequently keep them off power for 12 years.

His action only tell Northerners how much he hate his brothers from the South, because if he really cares about power rotation and not his personal ambition, he wont take any attempt to restle power from his southern counterpart after pursuing his election upto supreme Court.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by JagabanB: 1:12pm On Mar 26
Iceberg3:

There's absolutely nothing for you to explain cos whatever you explained before is enough to make a cat laugh
Seems u have an IQ of a cat.
I understand perfectly well.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Iceberg3: 1:45pm On Mar 26
JagabanB:

Seems u have an IQ of a cat.
I understand perfectly well.
If you want the pics,I can send them to ya cos I e been reading it aloud in it's presence
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by SS777(m): 2:48pm On Mar 26
yemmit90:

Why can't Igbo rule Nigeria, this same mentality is what created disunity in Nigeria.

Igbo deserves to be president too, just that they need to wait until power is return to the South after Tinubu government. I hate people like Obi and some Obidients who doesn't understand a simple political calculation. How on earth do you expect Northerners to give presidency to another southerner who may spend another 8 years and subsequently keep them off power for 12 years.

His action only tell Northerners how much he hate his brothers from the South, because if he really cares about power rotation and not his personal ambition, he wont take any attempt to restle power from his southern counterpart after pursuing his election upto supreme Court.

Can hamas rule isreal?
Igbo used their hands, greediness and hatred bury themselves in Nigeria and it will remain so.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Dedeity: 6:55pm On Mar 26
Richtaiwo:
So many of you Afonjas are terrible humans

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) / 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article / Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52