Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning (30047 Views)

Again, FG Invites NLC To Another Meeting Today / Strike: Again, FG Invites NLC For Meeting Monday / Woe Unto You - Shekau Blasts Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by ThePolemicist: 5:54pm On Mar 25
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by qtx(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25
It's like BAT my boi is begining to read my comments now. I said somewhere that he hasnt started fighting terrorism and kidnapping until the likes of Sheik Gumi are invited to tell him what they know.

3 Likes

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Idun2024(f): 5:54pm On Mar 25
Hehehe

Good!!!

He should be questioned.

The man seems to know a lot about kidnapping.

He is their patron.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by ebuk4real(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Morbeta11(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25
Tinubu win new followership by locking up this terrorist enabler and throw away the keys.....you will not only build your confidence level but love of many.
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by BoldBrainz(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25
Lol. Another media fiasco.
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Ventura1: 5:54pm On Mar 25
He be like say Tinubu no send

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by StPete: 5:54pm On Mar 25
This foolish terrorist sympathizer cum terrorist negotiator thinks we are still running the docile regime of the gullible Buhari where cows were more valued to human lives.

Aswear if I was anywhere near power, I would give this mf same treatment as that of Kanu and Igboho combined

4 Likes

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by chinchum(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25
Where is that Picture of Obi and Gumi again?
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Exceed15: 5:55pm On Mar 25
Useless goat. Requesting for 5m from poor people as transport to go and negotiate with the terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Ebeano49(m): 5:56pm On Mar 25
He should be forced to divulge his link to the terrorists he has been advocating for.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Honestey: 5:56pm On Mar 25
I wish they can assign me to interrogate him I will squeeze his scrota sack with hot iron until he started bleating like a old ram

3 Likes

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by MMWandali: 5:57pm On Mar 25
99 days for...
1 day for...

He has been spewing a lot in support of bandits especially in the last administration and he still didn't stop

Let's watch and see

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Atlantis585: 5:57pm On Mar 25
Invite ke?

Arrest the modafcking terrorist already!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Caramia2020(m): 5:58pm On Mar 25
FG need his experience, so he should go for the invite, he might be lucky to get an apartment from FG. I like this, Tinubu well done.

3 Likes

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by tiswell(m): 5:58pm On Mar 25
I hope they get vital information from him, else na gra gra from fg
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by fuckJones(f): 5:58pm On Mar 25
uncle Gumi
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Raylight2(m): 5:58pm On Mar 25
OriOko88:
undecided
He won't respond to them. Buhari govt invited him several times he no bulge. He was still busy with his exceses.

But it will be interesting if he reports himself. I want to see how d stand off between d north and the presidency will look like,cos many northerners will stand in his defense. We are looking at another Jonathan vs north debacle in our front. But we wait to see if Tinubu is a coward like Jonathan. cool

They'll go for him like the other guy that DSS picked .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Atlantis585: 6:00pm On Mar 25
SultanOfAbia:
Yarimo will not Like This...

grin You dey mind the fcking eediot.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by OriOko88(m): 6:01pm On Mar 25
Raylight2:

They'll go for him like the other guy that DSS picked .
That one is not as influential and popular like gumi

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Ceeogbaru2: 6:02pm On Mar 25
Waiting at the end not just invitation
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Confirmedzombie: 6:02pm On Mar 25
This is unacceptable. This man has helped so much is curtailing the bandits and terorists in the North.

A highly respected Islamic svholar. The FG must be very careful over this invitation.

Should anything happen to Gumi, peace will be far from Nigeria.

I call on all Muslims to rise up to their voices to defend our highly respected scholar.
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by tunde1200(m): 6:03pm On Mar 25
OriOko88:
undecided
He won't respond to them. Buhari govt invited him several times he no bulge. He was still busy with his exceses.

But it will be interesting if he reports himself. I want to see how d stand off between d north and the presidency will look like,cos many northerners will stand in his defense. We are looking at another Jonathan vs north debacle in our front. But we wait to see if Tinubu is a coward like Jonathan. cool

Tinubu is a man of integrity not coward ipob Jonathan.
We ain't seen anything yet

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Okechinwadike: 6:05pm On Mar 25
long over due
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by riverbird: 6:05pm On Mar 25
Long overdue

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Originalsly: 6:06pm On Mar 25
Local terrorism can never be defeated by local agencies. They have lots of sympathizers within the ranks .... loyal to the religion or the tribe of the terrorists. Tinubu should take a page out of Jonathan's book and get mercenaries to do the job ... they have no regards for religion or tribe nor status ... and if the roads lead to Gummi .... he will be either captured or eliminated same as his soldiers. This man is growing bolder and bolder ... making more demands on behalf of the terrorists and now feel untouchable. What if he doesn't accept the invitation?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Bashtundex(m): 6:07pm On Mar 25
Long overdue
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by 9jatriot(m): 6:08pm On Mar 25
The question is, will lamba king be happy with this news, considering that he is friends with him and sort his support during the electoral campaign?

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Racoon(m): 6:11pm On Mar 25
Long overdue! Minister of bandits and BH terrorists affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Raylight2(m): 6:13pm On Mar 25
OriOko88:

That one is not as influential and popular like gumi

Through though
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Truvelisback(m): 6:17pm On Mar 25
vibbb:
Government should spend that energy and time on improving the welfare of our gallant officers.
So he should ignore the Ambassador of Terrorists while he keeps making money 💰 from them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist / ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.