Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning (30038 Views)

Again, FG Invites NLC To Another Meeting Today / Strike: Again, FG Invites NLC For Meeting Monday / Woe Unto You - Shekau Blasts Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by oliy24(m): 10:20pm On Mar 25
Offpointng:
What Tinubu should have done which I know OBJ would have done is, Plan by giving his fellow Islamists so much money to convince him to hold a meeting with Bandits in the forest in a bid to beg them like he did the last time.

While the Meeting is Ongoing, Order the Airforce to scramble and send some A-29 Super tucano quickly to greet him and send him and his fellows Bandits to enjoy their 72 year old Virgin in Aljannah
angry

You people really think highly of Obi. Which obi are you talking about. I'm sure not this one below

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by NOwazobia: 10:33pm On Mar 25
Incrediblekutty:

You could have waited before nothing actually comes out so that you can at least make small sense. But like this, you have expose the very low level of your intelligence. If Bello Bodejo of all people could not just invited but detain, then Gumi isn't a big deal, but all these are bigger than what your tiny brain could comprehend
Gumi has been more noisy that your Bello wathever, and not very many care about your Bello...,

Bello case even seems personal, cause how government neglected someone who has been romancing with bandits and has been loud and proud about it, but chooses to pursue someone who created a vigilante group should tell you how dull you are to rationalize that.

I still stand by my word that nothing will come out of it, and the invitation is to save face.

Expect anything meaningful from a zombie should be another wonder of word.

Even my chickens are smarter.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by OriOko88(m): 10:36pm On Mar 25
Incrediblekutty:

You are a stupid person with this your meaningless comment. I'm sure you are one of those Obi supporters crying about Tinubu being scared of Gumi because he's Fulani, now that they invited him to prove your brainless self wrong, you are here mumbling incoherently!! Find somewhere to sit Oga
Ori yin ti daru sir
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Charlie2020(f): 11:24pm On Mar 25
Long overdue
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Offpointng: 11:27pm On Mar 25
oliy24:

You people really think highly of Obi. Which obi are you talking about. I'm sure not this one below

I'll need you to quickly clear ur mind of hate and go read my post again and this time with patience
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Iamanoited: 11:43pm On Mar 25
VERY GOOD. BLOODY COW. VERY EVIL PRIEST.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Abee79(m): 12:16am On Mar 26
Kid gloves! 🀐🀐🀐
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by bdauran: 12:43am On Mar 26
He shall be detained, not invites
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by HRMK: 2:59am On Mar 26
this is rather belated!it should be an arrest!
not an invitation!why make it look like this man is above the law of the land?the federal govt should stop treating this man with kid gloves!

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Kay25(m): 6:38am On Mar 26
Gumi isn't bigger than the state....God bless jagaban i can say it with 101 percent of my mouth that peter obi can't try if he was the president
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by hotseat: 7:26am On Mar 26
Long overdue!

We eagerly await the outcome of the said invitation.

@hotseat
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by akin33(m): 7:29am On Mar 26
Gumi, the father of boko haram, bandits and kidnappers should be scrutinized.
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by oyoofong(m): 8:31am On Mar 26
This is a welcome development!
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by barinedan(m): 8:33am On Mar 26
They invited some for questioning but forcefully break into others homes and grab them
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by crixlight2(m): 9:33am On Mar 26
OriOko88:
undecided
He won't respond to them. Buhari govt invited him several times he no bulge. He was still busy with his exceses.

But it will be interesting if he reports himself. I want to see how d stand off between d north and the presidency will look like,cos many northerners will stand in his defense. We are looking at another Jonathan vs north debacle in our front. But we wait to see if Tinubu is a coward like Jonathan. cool
Tinubu and coward in the same sentence , that guy na godfather himself , you can’t push him around
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Charly68: 9:42am On Mar 26
I have always been thinking the man is untouchable ..he is a friend to criminals called Bandits and killers herdsmen ..
You can't be a friend to an armed robbers except you are partners
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by BabaRamota1980: 11:41am On Mar 26
id4sho:

If you joking, fine.
If you are serious, don't be stupid?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_Abubakar_Gumi

He's a very intelligent man for the records.

You have been bamboozled.

Compare what you shared with this page from same wikipedia.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abubakar_Gumi
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by id4sho(m): 12:23pm On Mar 26
BabaRamota1980:

You have been bamboozled.

Compare what you shared with this page from same wikipedia.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abubakar_Gumi

Use your head smiley
Shiek Abubakar Gumi(dead 1992) is the father of Sheik Ahmad Gumi wink (alive)
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Galadimabawa: 12:55pm On Mar 26
long overdue
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by BabaRamota1980: 1:01pm On Mar 26
id4sho:

Use your head smiley
Shiek Abubakar Gumi(dead 1992) is the father of Sheik Ahmad Gumi wink (alive)

No, you use your head.

His father was an avowed anti-western education, and a strong conservative for religious heirarchy in the North. The son, Ahmad grew up under his father. So who sent Gumi to school to obtain western education? Gumi grew up in a North where western education was unpopular. Add this to his father's position against western influence.
Ahmad Gumi's bio said he obtained certificate from Ahmadu Bello University as a medical doctor. Is that how medica doctors in your part of the world qualify for medical practice...a certificate?

I repeat, you have been bamboozled. You are one of those that is ignorant about the North. You take everything out of North without filter.
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by id4sho(m): 1:17pm On Mar 26
BabaRamota1980:

No, you use your head.

His father was an avowed anti-western education, and a strong conservative for religious heirarchy in the North. The son, Ahmad grew up under his father. So who sent Gumi to school to obtain western education? Gumi grew up in a North where western education was unpopular. Add this to his father's position against western influence.
Ahmad Gumi's bio said he obtained certificate from Ahmadu Bello University as a medical doctor. Is that how medica doctors in your part of the world qualify for medical practice...a certificate?

I repeat, you have been bamboozled. You are one of those that is ignorant about the North. You take everything out of North without filter.

Ignorance
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by BabaRamota1980: 3:23pm On Mar 26
id4sho:

Ignorance

Thats you bro. cheesy

Ahmad Gumi is not a doctor of anything and he was never in Army. He is nothing but a Islamic cleric, he followed in his father's profession.

Have you ever heard him speak in English? Go and get his video speaking English. grin grin
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Incrediblekutty(m): 5:01pm On Apr 12
OriOko88:

Ori yin ti daru sir

Bii Ori Daddy yin Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... / Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot / Mungo Park Did Not Discover River Niger – Prof Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.