Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning (30048 Views)

Again, FG Invites NLC To Another Meeting Today / Strike: Again, FG Invites NLC For Meeting Monday / Woe Unto You - Shekau Blasts Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by RecentHistory: 6:20pm On Mar 25
OriOko88:
undecided
He won't respond to them. Buhari govt invited him several times he no bulge. He was still busy with his exceses.

But it will be interesting if he reports himself. I want to see how d stand off between d north and the presidency will look like,cos many northerners will stand in his defense. We are looking at another Jonathan vs north debacle in our front. But we wait to see if Tinubu is a coward like Jonathan. cool

He was arrested in Saudi and was crying like a baby before Yar'Adua's government bailed him. Now that he has been invited, I dare him not to come.
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by gigabyte13: 6:22pm On Mar 25
I talk am before
Hand go soon reach this terrorist advocate
Na small small.....
Dem go soon catch am fully.
He is getting the attention he needed though
Another Al-zazaky in disguise
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by FinidiGeorge: 6:29pm On Mar 25
Honestey:
I wish they can assign me to interrogate him I will squeeze his scrota sack with hot iron until he started bleating like a old ram
Hahahahahahaha... Chai, you wicked ó shocked cheesy
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by mu2sa2: 6:30pm On Mar 25
JuanDeDios:

But what will they do to him? If they can't find a criminal link between him and terrorism, nothing.
Exactly. Gumi's position has been that govt should adopt non- kinetic means as part of the effort towards ending the spate of kidnappings and banditry in the country. He insists that kinetic approach alone will not solve the problem. He is opposed to ransom payment to bandits. Are they going to arrest him for holding these views?
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by papyjaypaul: 6:32pm On Mar 25
He is fasting, let's hear his truths.
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by UnabashedIPOB: 6:34pm On Mar 25
Sure! We have heard that before. We will only believe when Sheik Osama Bin Gumi is in custody.
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Kingzmate(m): 6:34pm On Mar 25
INVITED FOR QUESTIONING

INSTEAD OF LOCKED UP BEFORE QUESTIONING cheesy

THIS COUNTRY IS UPTO SOMETHING cool
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by seetomorrow: 6:35pm On Mar 25
SultanOfAbia:
Yarimo will not Like This...

Sorry pls who is Yarimo
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by SisterAnn(f): 6:37pm On Mar 25
vibbb:
Government should spend that energy and time on improving the welfare of our gallant officers.
You must be a mooslim.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Meti99(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25
He'll come out with honorary title
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by papyjaypaul: 6:38pm On Mar 25
naptu2:
Nigeria 1-2 Sweden at the 2004 Olympics in Greece.

Mercy Akide got Nigeria's only goal.

You can also see one of my favourite players, Vera Okolo, in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQsjLqLWIn0?si=alTGeeZFtPX_duue

I remember this match well, we were leading and doing well against one of the strongest teams after USWMNT but experience won the game for the Swedes.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by SisterAnn(f): 6:40pm On Mar 25
id4sho:
Shiek Gumi is a retired military Doctor (major) and Islamic scholar but a TERRORISTS SYMPATHIZER tongue
Education have nothing on Islam
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by CJStarz: 6:40pm On Mar 25
If Baba T go fit treat this man Bleep up,I go vote for am come 2031😂

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by yarimo(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25
seetomorrow:

Sorry pls who is Yarimo

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by SisterAnn(f): 6:42pm On Mar 25
.. and when they have strictly warned him, they let him go.
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by yarimo(m): 6:42pm On Mar 25
SultanOfAbia:
Yarimo will not Like This...

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by UHLmoving: 6:44pm On Mar 25
Long overdue
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by 7upnigeria: 6:46pm On Mar 25
Confirmedzombie:
This is unacceptable. This man has helped so much is curtailing the bandits and terorists in the North.

A highly respected Islamic svholar. The FG must be very careful over this invitation.

Should anything happen to Gumi, peace will be far from Nigeria.

I call on all Muslims to rise up to their voices to defend our highly respected scholar.

El-Zaki Zaki was more influential in the North and he was dealt with. If those northerners misbehave, you'll understand what Tinubu meant when he said "employ 50 million youths into the Army and feed them agbado". Those northerners will experience literal wotowoto from the hands of the Nigerian army.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Truths9ja: 6:49pm On Mar 25
Good directive from the FG. Gumi must be probe and detained too

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Bellotelli: 6:49pm On Mar 25
OriOko88:
undecided
He won't respond to them. Buhari govt invited him several times he no bulge. He was still busy with his exceses.

But it will be interesting if he reports himself. I want to see how d stand off between d north and the presidency will look like,cos many northerners will stand in his defense. We are looking at another Jonathan vs north debacle in our front. But we wait to see if Tinubu is a coward like Jonathan. cool
Stop spreading falsehood guy. Although i don't like Gumi's person but he has been responding to every invitations by the DSS.
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by seetomorrow: 6:51pm On Mar 25
[quote author=yarimo post=129105525][/quote]

Hahahahah
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by brightovio007(m): 6:53pm On Mar 25
Banana republic with flying carpet ball mentality
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Forumites: 6:55pm On Mar 25
JuanDeDios:

But what will they do to him? If they can't find a criminal link between him and terrorism, nothing.
He visits and mediates for the enemy of the state. Truth is very very bitter.
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:00pm On Mar 25
If I was Nigeria President gumi would have been dead and enjoying with his imaginary useless 72 virgins

That useless man are those northerners listen to his teaching, now tell me why there won't be extremism, jihadist and terrorism

Any extremist, jihadist deserve to be shot in the head, human lives matter, you can't be killing for Allah and be consistently saying Islam is religion of peace except killing people means peace in Quran

Rubbish and northerners extremism

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by JuanDeDios: 7:03pm On Mar 25
Forumites:
He visits and mediates for the enemy of the state. Truth is very very bitter.
Well, it'd be hard to construct a crime out of that. I mean, visiting a known criminal is not a crime of itself unless it can be proved that you aided and abetted the planning or commission of a crime. Asking government to talk a some "enemy of the state" is also not a crime.

To be clear, I'm no fan of Mr Gumi. I believe he's delusional for advocating for negotiations since negotiations have been tried and they failed in the past. I believe the way to deal with banditry is to bomb and shoot them wherever they are.
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by tonicyril: 7:03pm On Mar 25
God1000:
He should be questioned, this man has ties with terrorists
pot calling kettle black..

Same way u have relationship with hamas
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by onuman: 7:05pm On Mar 25
Question and let go. Who gave President Tinubu the muscle to hold Gunmi for one night in police or DSS custody?
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by peterboro: 7:07pm On Mar 25
Please who's actually this Nigeria government?

Which one is Nigeria government has invited him?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Jokers.!

Who's he presenting himself to?

So DSS, DHQ or the IG can not specify?

Or Even the office of the NSA can not specify itself?
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by BrutusOj(m): 7:08pm On Mar 25
Finally, I hope he vomits all that he knows.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by PlushyRealtor: 7:09pm On Mar 25
This invite is long overdue.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by Quodseverismete: 7:12pm On Mar 25
This is long over due
Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by deloon(m): 7:13pm On Mar 25
Was it the presidency or an agency that invited him because "Nigerian government" is a vague description.
Let's see what happens after the invitation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group / Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working / ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.