Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

What's Your Unpopular Opinion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Unpopular Opinion? (621 Views)

Unpopular Opinion: Marriage Is For Women Alone / Nairalanders Share Your UNPOPULAR OPINION! / What Are Your Unpopular Opinions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Unpopular Opinion? by NPFLADMIN(m): 6:02pm On Mar 25
So I saw a video of a Youtuber asking random people this question and I heard some interesting answers.

One of them was "A man sleeping with a sexworker/prostitute shouldn't be considered cheating since he is paying for it."

Decided to do some digging on this and it turns out some Japanese women also think so.

I couldn't believe it.

So over to you guys...

... What's Your Unpopular Opinion?

Mynd44
Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: What's Your Unpopular Opinion? by NPFLADMIN(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25
More unpopular opinions:

The letter Q is not necessary in the alphabet and should be scraped.

Religion is a story told by different people in their own POV

People should stop marrying outside their races.

Cats are more human than dogs are.

Buying stylish clothes for babies is a waste of money.

Blacks are more racist than white.

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Unpopular Opinion? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:13pm On Mar 25
it all depends on who you are asking and HOW DESPERATE THEY ARE to be with someone...
IMHO
- anyone sleeping with someone that is NOT their partner (and/or without their partner's knowledge) is cheating
- if you tell your partner that you are gonna sleep with someone else and/or that you have multiple partners, then thats NOT cheating
- any man/woman has the right to be polygamous, but if you dont tell your partner that you are, then thats cheating

NPFLADMIN:
More unpopular opinions:
Religion is a story told by different people in their own POV

yes, and sadly a great way to enslave the masses

People should stop marrying outside their races.

a person's race is irrelevant to who they should marry, what you should instead focus on is the character of that person.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Unpopular Opinion? by CountinBlessins(m): 6:14pm On Mar 25
See what joblessness has caused cry
Kai what a terrible country. See what it has turned the youth to cry
Re: What's Your Unpopular Opinion? by perfectsusanoo(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25
¤ people are making trillions at this moment. Your total savings is what people steal from their parents account unnoticed. These things are meaningless.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Unpopular Opinion? by advanceDNA: 6:33pm On Mar 25
Government should l officially cancel marriage . everyone can fvck who they want since no one wants to be sexually disciplined these days...... it's a one stone kill two birds parole by the way.... cos LGBT pple won't cry anymore no one is allowing them marry each other .. grin

Men's name should no longer be on birth certificate since no one knows who the real father is these days .....thanks to women that just fvck whoever they want and dump the baby on who can pay rent and bills....

Oh..B4 I forget....kids should officially carry their mother's surname too since the only sure parent is the mother.....(that's why they tell you to call only ur your mother's name when you want to pray for yourself invoking your parents name...)

If we can official change gender ....they should just let us just change race and collect citizenship anywhere ( but the hypocrisy of the west too much)

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Unpopular Opinion? by Johnson225(m): 6:45pm On Mar 25
smiley
Re: What's Your Unpopular Opinion? by NPFLADMIN(m): 6:48pm On Mar 25
advanceDNA:
Government should l officially cancel marriage . everyone can fvck who they want since no one wants to be sexually disciplined these days...... it's a one stone kill two birds parole by the way.... cos LGBT pple won't cry anymore no one is allowing them marry each other .. grin

Men's name should no longer be on birth certificate since no one knows who the real father is these days .....thanks to women that just fvck whoever they want and dump the baby on who can pay rent and bills....

Oh..B4 I forget....kids should officially carry their mother's surname too since the only sure parent is the mother.....(that's why they tell you to call ur only your mothers name when you want to pray for yourself invoking your parents name...)

If we can official change gender ....they should just let us just change race and collect citizenship anywhere ( but the hypocrisy of the west too much)

LMAO!!!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Unpopular Opinion? by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25
Not Unpopular though but I believe religion serves the world right.

Imagine a world where people don't have a central figure to fear and respect. It means no government and chaos.

Religion is a necessary tool to keep the world ticking and orderly.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Unpopular Opinion? by VinnyBaba: 8:23pm On Mar 25
A Married Billionaire man should be ALLOWED to cheat,
Without the society seeing it as an Offence.🙁

How can a Man Hustle hard/Dangerously to make billions and tell him to stick his PREEK to one woman? undecided

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Unpopular Opinion? by Originalsly: 9:08pm On Mar 25
White people have been genetically modified.

" There's nothing new under the sun."

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Unpopular Opinion? by Savedday2: 2:34pm On Mar 28
My own is that, if you know 9ja girls code, na so you go they spread their kpekus, like grandmama wrapper.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Unpopular Opinion? by NPFLADMIN(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28
Savedday2:
My own is that, if you know 9ja girls code, na so you go they spread their kpekus, like grandmama wrapper.

That one no be unpopular na.

Na everybody know that one. Lol

1 Like

Re: What's Your Unpopular Opinion? by obinna58(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28
Savedday2:
grin
It’s a popular opinion
Re: What's Your Unpopular Opinion? by Afrobasic(m): 7:17pm On Mar 28
My unpopular opinion:

Na mumu dey marry.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Unpopular Opinion? by ReacherSaidNoth: 7:27pm On Mar 28
Goodlyhrt:
Not Unpopular though but I believe religion serves the world right.

Imagine a world where people don't have a central figure to fear and respect. It means no government and chaos.

Religion is a necessary tool to keep the world ticking and orderly.

You have entire countries where religion means nothing to the inhabitants and those places haven't turned chaotic. On the contrary, religious countries are some of the worst places to live.
Re: What's Your Unpopular Opinion? by JOACHINpedro: 7:29am On Mar 29
Romantic love is exaggerated infatuation
Re: What's Your Unpopular Opinion? by NPFLADMIN(m): 12:33pm On Mar 30
JOACHINpedro:
Romantic love is exaggerated infatuation

Can you shed more light on this?
Re: What's Your Unpopular Opinion? by NPFLADMIN(m): 12:38pm On Mar 30
Mynd44 Nlfpmod Justwise
Re: What's Your Unpopular Opinion? by Jesterinjay: 2:45pm On Mar 30
Destiny can be delayed and denied
Re: What's Your Unpopular Opinion? by NPFLADMIN(m): 2:48pm On Mar 30
Jesterinjay:
Destiny can be delayed and denied

You really think so?
Re: What's Your Unpopular Opinion? by Xenry: 8:05pm On Mar 30
People should stop following or seeing pastors as the middle men and start reading their Bibles to fellowship with God themselves.

The government should check the account of a man before he can get married to be sure that he can be able to take care of his future kids. The amount of money you have will determine how many children you will be allowed to bear.

Bride price should only be for virgins! Women who aren't virgins should be given away freely. You can't expect me to pay who has been used, re-used, overused and in some instances damaged. Bro, that's a scam.

Marriage should be optional, only the families blessings and approval should be needed for the marriage to stand.
Re: What's Your Unpopular Opinion? by Xenry: 8:19pm On Mar 30
Any Nigerian youth that's not making more than 500k monthly is not serious with their life.

If you are not a content creator, you're an idiot.
Re: What's Your Unpopular Opinion? by NPFLADMIN(m): 8:22pm On Mar 30
Xenry:
People should stop following or seeing pastors as the middle men and start reading their Bibles to fellowship with God themselves.

The government should check the account of a man before he can get married to be sure that he can be able to take care of his future kids. The amount of money you have will determine how many children you will be allowed to bear.

and wife you are allowed to marry for polygamos folks.

Supported!!!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In Higher Institution? / What Do Lagos Girls Like / Can Nigeria Women Pay For Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.