Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? (1382 Views)

2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai / 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition / Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by Penguin2: 9:08pm On Mar 25
helinues:
Una no even dey learn a thing with all this wrong permutation.

El Rufai go play una another Kwankwaso's game which was Apc invention.

El Rufai na loyal party man. Even if the news of him joining SDP is true, na to scatter votes for opposition in 2027 cos serious Northern presidential aspirant are targeting 2031
Loyal party man indeed.

Loyal to APC?

Or loyal to the urine dispensing drug lord?

Unfortunately you are the one who hasn’t learned that El-Rufai is only loyal to his ambition.

It was Atiku that brought El-Rufai to Aso Rock, but he betrayed Atiku and aligned with Obasanjo when the two fell out.

When Obasanjo thought he had El-Rufai’s loyalty, he betrayed him and aligned with Buhari.

In service to Buhari, he said all sorts of shits against Tinubu and even offered to teach Ambode how to defeat him.

When he saw that Buhari’s time was over and he had his eyes on Vice Presidential slot, he went against Buhari and became an overworker for Tinubu.

When Tinubu eventually got APC ticket, he positioned for the Vice Presidential slot and was ignored.

He waited until after the election and positioned for SGF and was ignored.

He was eventually nominated for a ministerial position only to be humiliated.

Tell me why El-Rufai should remain loyal and to whom?
Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by helinues: 9:18pm On Mar 25
Penguin2:

Loyal party man indeed.

Loyal to APC?

Or loyal to the urine dispensing drug lord?

Unfortunately you are the one who hasn’t learned that El-Rufai is only loyal to his ambition.

It was Atiku that brought El-Rufai to Aso Rock, but he betrayed Atiku and aligned with Obasanjo when the two fell out.

When Obasanjo thought he had El-Rufai’s loyalty, he betrayed him and aligned with Buhari.

In service to Buhari, he said all sorts of shits against Tinubu and even offered to teach Ambode how to defeat him.

When he saw that Buhari’s time was over and he had his eyes on Vice Presidential slot, he went against Buhari and became an overworker for Tinubu.

When Tinubu eventually got APC ticket, he positioned for the Vice Presidential slot and was ignored.

He waited until after the election and positioned for SGF and was ignored.

He was eventually nominated for a ministerial position only to be humiliated.

Tell me why El-Rufai should remain loyal and to whom?

Chai, na Elrufai you opened his good books like this. Who said the lawd is not wonderful. cheesy

Back to your comments, before the 2023 election, people thought El Rufai and Buhari would betray Tinubu's presidency, infact it was only El Rufai who cleared Buhari that he was 100% in support.

Any serious Northern politicians aspiring for Nigeria presidency are targeting 2031 because they know that's the best time for them.

Even if the news about El Rufai joining SDP is true, it's only to scatter oppositions votes in North in 2027.

Northern politics is all about ideology . Atiku Ideology can never win him election in North even if he contests 100 times, same as El Rufai, same as Sanusi Lamido.

El Rufai can only stand a chance in North if the chunk of Southern part are rallying around him. That's for presidency position, if it's vice president position, he would perform woefully than Datti

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by ottersberger(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25
helinues:

Chai, na Elrufai you opened his good books like this. Who said the lawd is not wonderful. cheesy

Back to your comments, before the 2023 election, people thought El Rufai and Buhari would betray Tinubu's presidency, infact it was only El Rufai who cleared Buhari that he was 100% in support.

Any serious Northern politicians aspiring for Nigeria presidency are targeting 2031 because they know that's the best time for them.

Even if the news about El Rufai joining SDP is true, it's only to scatter oppositions votes in North in 2027.

Northern politics is all about ideology . Atiku Ideology can never win him election in North even if he contests 100 times, same as El Rufai, same as Sanusi Lamido.

El Rufai can only stand a chance in North if the chunk of Southern part are rallying around him. That's for presidency position, if it's vice president position, he would perform woefully than Datti

I really thought you understood politics as it is played in Nigeria, but I am wrong. Look, it is obvious that El-Rufai is looking for a new political bedspread. Not necessarily a bed. He also understands that his best bet at this point in time is to deputize someone, and why not someone who has obvious and consistent momentum.

While I do not concede that something is in the offing regarding Peter Obi, there is nothing to abhor about the possibility either. Politics is all about interests, as you well know. What I can tell you clearly is that El-Rufai is out to stake his foot for the election cycle after the oncoming one. He definitely has his calculations, and it is not complimentary to your boss, Tinubu.

As for Peter Obi, he is the handsome groom. He can choose who he wants, and something tells me that he will now play Nigerian politics. Not pretty, but effective in the end.
Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by helinues: 9:40pm On Mar 25
ottersberger:

I really thought you understood politics as it is played in Nigeria, but I am wrong. Look, it is obvious that El-Rufai is looking for a new political bedspread. Not necessarily a bed. He also understands that his best bet at this point in time is to deputize someone, and why not someone who has obvious and consistent momentum.

While I do not concede that something is in the offing regarding Peter Obi, there is nothing to abhor about the possibility. Politics is all about interests, as you well know. What I can tell you clearly is that El-Rufai is out to stake his foot for the election cycle after the oncoming one. He definitely has his calculations, and it is not complimentary to your boss, Tinubu.

As for Peter Obi, he is the handsome groom. He can choose who he wants, and something tells me that he will now play Nigerian politics. Not pretty, but effective in the end.

If this is your understanding of Nigeria politics, then I can understand why people from Obi's camp have been continuing repeating same mistake over and over again.

What you thought you knew are mostly half information

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by fergie001: 9:42pm On Mar 25
It's a NO from me.
Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by ottersberger(m): 9:42pm On Mar 25
helinues:

If this is your understanding of Nigeria politics, then I can understand why people from Obi's camp have been continuing repeating same mistake over and over again.

Of course!, Mr. politics.
Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by Korectmann: 9:43pm On Mar 25
helinues:

Do you want to work and earn a living?
Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by JagabanB: 9:46pm On Mar 25
Penguin2:

Yeah! The way Buhari became the next best thing after fried dodo in 2015.
Same way Lienus is the best thing after Jesus
Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by obawinner(m): 9:49pm On Mar 25
Some folks are never learning politics. Just early this month, they saw Niger state governor, Bago admonishing Peter 0bi.

Permutations and more silly permutations from their camp. Only for bago last week went on a courtesy visit to Tinubu the following day bursted their kindergarten illusions.

That's how you all make permutations of the kwankwaso Obi till you receive your reality.

El Rufai a founding father of APC from the woven of CPC leaves the party he started to join some obscure politicians from south east?

Statistically, the total presidential vote of kaduna, the state El Rufai governs is almost the total vote of the 5 south eastern state.

Quit whatever you're drinking or just get another dealer?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by Emmanuel900(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25
Anyone that believe South East care about Nigeria development is a big fool, they are just desperate to have a South East man enter Aso rock even at any cost.

The same El rufai that they hate to the high heaven and spread so many propaganda about him but now they don't mind to ally with him just to enter Aso rock.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by play5050: 10:24pm On Mar 25
Any body contesting against Tinubu in 2027 is just wasting his time and money.

If una like let it be Obi/Atiku, Atiku as vice of obi Tinubu will still win

If una like add El rufai and kwankwaso to obi/Atiku camp Tinubu will still win

If he cannot win on the ballot he will win in court.

If El rufai is contesting in another party is just doing Tinubu favor.
Scatter the north vote for Atiku while Tinubu dominate the entire south west.

Only death can stop Tinubu reelection, know this and know peace, I dnt wish him death

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by soil4soil(m): 10:33pm On Mar 25
Penguin2:
Obi has been touring the north while El-Rufai has been out and about meeting various people across party lines.

Daniel Bwala made an allegation that was refuted by El-Rufai’s son - that Obi and El-Rufai are planning to team up for 2027 - but even though it was refuted, we know anything is possible in Nigeria.

Tinubu never like Buhari until he realized he could be useful for his ambition and teamed up with him to dislodge Jonathan and PDP from power.

Similarly, the two politicians might not like each other but may realized the existential need they can both serve each other towards their quest for power.

Keep in mind that two of them are Obasanjo’s protégés and I won’t be surprised if the Oracle of Owu brokers the union.

One thing that is certain is that the two politicians can’t be out and about in the country just for the fun of it. Obi can’t be donating boreholes in the north because he doesn’t know what to do with money. So also couldn’t El-Rufai have visited the SDP Headquarters and released pictures of it to the press just for the entertainment of Nigerians. He wasn’t up to something, he could have visited the SDP chairman in his private residence away from camera. So, it’s obvious El-Rufai has something up his sleeves.

It’s possible these two men might be running their businesses differently without any plan of coming together just as they might be planning something together in 2027.

So, should there be an Obi/El-Rufai ticket in 2027, how would you see it?

I tot you people say El-Rufai is against Christians and he and Buhari want to islamized Nigeria.

Now you can fly this pair.
As a Nigerian we don't know what we want.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by Penguin2: 10:57pm On Mar 25
helinues:

If you think El-Rufai has no influence to garner any votes in the north and help Obi ambition, why is the pairing causing you this much headache?
Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by Penguin2: 11:00pm On Mar 25
play5050:
Any body contesting against Tinubu in 2027 is just wasting his time and money.

If una like let it be Obi/Atiku, Atiku as vice of obi Tinubu will still win

If una like add El rufai and kwankwaso to obi/Atiku camp Tinubu will still win

If he cannot win on the ballot he will win in court.

If El rufai is contesting in another party is just doing Tinubu favor.
Scatter the north vote for Atiku while Tinubu dominate the entire south west.

Only death can stop Tinubu reelection, know this and know peace, I dnt wish him death
People thought Hitler was unstoppable until he fell.

Gadaffi was thought invincible until he was killed like a chicken.

Sadam Houssein and other tyrants.

So, relax, you will eat these words of yours.
Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by Iamanoited: 12:35am On Mar 26
WE HAVE BETTER CANDIDATES THAN THOSE TWO.

WIKE

SARAKI

QCFR [REMI TINUBU]

SHETTIMA

ABATTI

AGBONIREGUN ETCETERA ETCETERA.
Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by Iamanoited: 12:39am On Mar 26
WE HAVE BETTER CANDIDATES THAN THOSE TWO.

WIKE

SARAKI

QCFR [REMI TINUBU]

SHETTIMA

ABATTI

AGBONIREGUN ETCETERA ETCETERA.

Orisa37
What about
NOI, SOLUDO, PROF. KILA ETC.
Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by NnamdiN: 1:47am On Mar 26
Anything wey concern El rufai my hand no dey, I fit do anything for Obi but with rufai as vice ? No way
Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by beerfraud: 4:47am On Mar 26
ImmaculateJOE:
I am an ardent supporter of His Excellency, Mr. Peter Obi.

I don't like El- Rufai, mainly because of his religious bigotry against Christians, he has no love at all for the Christians. For this reason I don't want him near Mr. Peter Obi.

But regardless, as far as Obi is on the ballot as the Presidential candidate, I will vote for him any time anyday.
una still want to Labour in vain?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:22am On Mar 26
helinues:
Una no even dey learn a thing with all this wrong permutation.

El Rufai go play una another Kwankwaso's game which was Apc invention.

El Rufai na loyal party man. Even if the news of him joining SDP is true, na to scatter votes for opposition in 2027 cos serious Northern presidential aspirant are targeting 2031

This is the kind of comment that I was looking to read, it's called game changer

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by helinues: 5:29am On Mar 26
Penguin2:

If you think El-Rufai has no influence to garner any votes in the north and help Obi ambition, why is the pairing causing you this much headache?

Please where is the headache? You created a thread to ask people their takes about the combo and I expressed mine.

Perhaps, this is reverse psychology
Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:01am On Mar 26
They will send Atiku totally back to his home, they will pull stunt to challenge Tinubu but Tinubu will still beat them with shettima as his VP

Religion will not work for Peter obi this time, Yoruba are awake, Northern Muslims will surely divide Atiku and vote for elrufai which will be an advantage for Tinubu

1+1 and 1×1 are not the same result

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by Alexis11: 6:12am On Mar 26
Emmanuel900:
Anyone that believe South East care about Nigeria development is a big fool, they are just desperate to have a South East man enter Aso rock even at any cost.

The same El rufai that they hate to the high heaven and spread so many propaganda about him but now they don't mind to ally with him just to enter Aso rock.

You are very smart.
Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by amaham(m): 6:13am On Mar 26
Funny people. We still dey 2024, una still dey plan for 3yrs. This elrufai story with PO is from the table of APC. Obi says he's not desperate to be president, I wonder why the drama with una

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by Benwallt(m): 6:22am On Mar 26
Or Elrufai/Obi. Rufai can never be Obi's vice
Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by Paraman: 6:23am On Mar 26
Penguin2:
Obi has been touring the north while El-Rufai has been out and about meeting various people across party lines.

El rufai the Fulani terrorist? grin

You see why I don't take you hypocrites seriously

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by Paraman: 6:28am On Mar 26
Emmanuel900:

This is one of the main reason I don't get move by the hypocrites wailing.

The same El rufai obidients refer to as a Fulani terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:51am On Mar 26
beerfraud:
una still want to Labour in vain?
How is that your business?
What the hell is wrong with you guys..
Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by Airlord2030: 10:27am On Mar 26
Bitter obi(kola) will never rule Nigeria, what part of that don't you get?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by Pinicop(m): 10:32am On Mar 26
I won't vote any candidate who team up with that midget terrorist.
Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by Pinicop(m): 10:39am On Mar 26
Penguin2:

Southerners hated Buhari until Tinubu aligned with him.

And El-Rufai maybe said to be just another northern hegemonist but I don’t think he has ever been anti-South. It’s just his views on some certain issues that has been disturbing sometimes.

I don't believe you on two issues above.

I'm a northerner. El-Rufa'i (and his sons) hates south and southners.

Southerners didn't like Buhari even after he aligned with Tinubu. Those who voted for Buhari from the south are Yorubas, and mostly Muslims.
Re: What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? by Penguin2: 2:19pm On Mar 26
Paraman:
El rufai the Fulani terrorist? grin

You see why I don't take you hypocrites seriously
Do you take yourself seriously?

Let’s start from there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

El Rufai, The New Saint In Obidients Camp / Usd Is Fallen Yet Our Greediness Is Killing The Economy / Solution To Nigerias Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.