Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide (11768 Views)

FEC Okays ₦813 Billion For Road, Water, Other Projects Nationwide / APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. / FG Okays $1.3bn For 5 Critical Projects – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide by able20(m): 8:20pm On Mar 25
Obakoolex:
God bless President Tinubu,

God bless me, God bless Nigeria.
For letting the B. C E O escape from prison
Re: FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide by Tisham20(m): 8:22pm On Mar 25
Renewed hopelessness

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide by Haaland21: 8:30pm On Mar 25
Tochi3:
grin grin

..still speaking grammer on renewed hopelessness..

..meanwhile in other news.. FEC just approved renewed funds for critical Bullion vans..

My president is working.......
some people are crying.....

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide by Foreverly02: 8:35pm On Mar 25
FreeStuffsNG:
The Federal Executive Council has sanctioned the creation of the Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund, aimed at enhancing social services nationwide.

According to the FIRS chief, this effort aims to bridge the infrastructure gap of over $858 billion, which has been an obstacle to national growth.
The fund will be massive!

Nigeria is on a path to phenomenal economic growth and national development. Great job by President Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his team of competent and patriotic Nigerians.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
True
Re: FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide by Bluntemperor: 8:36pm On Mar 25
U09ce:
Another duplication. Where's HIDF, PIDF etc? The problem is not the formation but the funding. How can you get say $10b annually for 5 years? If not, we'll be in a perpetual cycle of slow development

Your closed mindset could not allow percolation of New things at all!
Go back and read the whole messages, even the two bodies you mentioned have been fused into one!
You see your life,as election loss has dealt with you a deadly blow!

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide by Exceed15: 8:47pm On Mar 25
They are still using this 419 cliche to deceive Nigerians? Kikikikikiki Tinubu till 2098

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide by Femabol01: 8:51pm On Mar 25
CoronaVirusPro:
His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) is gradually delivering the dividends of his administration

I have always been confident with his expertise and competence.
I never doubted his competency. His plan is sacrosanct!
Re: FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide by blamingthedevil: 8:52pm On Mar 25
God Bless President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide by Tochi3(m): 8:58pm On Mar 25
Haaland21:

My president is working.......
some people are crying.....
..while some are fooling & deceiving themselves..

grin

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide by RhinoChest: 9:00pm On Mar 25
Welcome initiative because world class infrastructures aren’t cheap and are needed to lift Nigerians out of poverty.

Critical infrastructures the government should consider are as follows;

1) if our generating capacity is 12,000 Megawatt, Mambilla Dam coming on stream with a capacity of 6000 to 10,000 MW is a game changer. It’s a renewable source and environmentally efficient. It will push us to 25,000 MW of generation. With Solar and wind, we could aim for 30,000 MW.

2) Rail. What’s happening to Lagos to Calabar rail? We need to pump money into rail infrastructures to move people and freights. It’s, safe, fast and efficient. There would be less pressure on our federal roads and would require minimal cost to maintain them.

3) Airports and seaports. If we are serious about strengthening the naira, we need to modernise our seaports for exports.

4) Storage facilities for agricultural produce. Cold storage esp. We need them built across all states and closer to farms. This is a game changer because farmers can plan output, and prices of food will be less volatile. I can grow my pineapples, go to USA, come back during harvest, harvest, store my products, and determine which consignment goes to market. If farmers overproduce, no problem, they can be stored and exported. The storage facilities should be massive and linked to rail and roads for easy access to market and export. If cost of diesel goes up, no problem because some can be moved to markets or ports by rail.

5) Security.. I applaud the government on the ongoing recruitment exercise. We need more personnel. We also need to train them to higher standards than we used to. We should review current training methods and see how we can upgrade them to world standards. All our armed forces should have elite forces that our foreign partners can train in country or out of country. We need at least 2000 elite forces in the army, navy, airforce and police each. They would be tasked with high risk situations like hostage rescue, terrorism, fetch out cop/soldier killers, etc.

6) Forensics. World class forensics lab to extract DNA, track criminals and for toxicology reports. Fund university with the necessary infrastructure needed to train student. No need sending evidence to foreign labs for result when we can have our own in-house results.

7) Prisons. They need to big, modern and fit for purpose. The gov would actually make the jobs of police easier because they will arrest, and charge people to court quickly. They won’t be inundated with unnecessary distractions. Police cell houses will be free and less crowded. Also, mental institutions for people deemed unfit for trials should be built where they are treated and looked after by qualified staff.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide by U09ce: 9:23pm On Mar 25
Bluntemperor:

Your closed mindset could not allow percolation of New things at all!
Go back and read the whole messages, even the two bodies you mentioned have been fused into one!
You see your life,as election loss has dealt with you a deadly blow!

Mumu, show me where they wrote that they were fused
Re: FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide by Lokostar01: 9:31pm On Mar 25
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide by drlateef: 10:00pm On Mar 25
derecho:
Kikikiki... This guy and his renewed shege.
Nigerians know Tinubu is so clueless.
If Tinubu used 9months to rehearse madness how many years will he roam the streets mad?

Take your lies to El-rufai and MC Oluomo

Enough of wailing. You start crying but don’t wail. Okay??

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide by commoditiesnig: 10:13pm On Mar 25
Very good. Country urgently needs massive infrastructural development.. Road, rails, electricity, technology, etc
Re: FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide by tnerro1(m): 10:17pm On Mar 25
Na when price of commodities reduce, na then I go know say the economy is improving, till then, you can’t tell me nada ☹️
Re: FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide by worksmart(m): 12:33am On Mar 26
Tinubu has filled social media and all online platforms with his paid praise singers
To him all governance is is making false promises and having armies of paid praise singers on all online platforms.

The Karma that is coming for Tinubu is still doing push-ups angry
Re: FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide by 609moradeun: 6:19am On Mar 26
Another duplication. Where's HIDF, PIDF etc? The problem is not the formation but the funding. How can you get say $10b annually for 5 years? If not, we'll be in a perpetual cycle of slow developmentAnother duplication. Where's HIDF, PIDF etc? The problem is not the formation but the funding. How can you get say $10b annually for 5 years? If not, we'll be in a perpetual cycle of slow development...
Re: FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide by cardoctor(m): 8:00am On Mar 26
Infrastructure Fund? Stomach Infrastructure Fund ni.
Re: FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide by afolarin60591: 10:20am On Mar 26
you have said nothing.you have said nothing....
Re: FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide by winterfell007(m): 2:37pm On Mar 26
FreeStuffsNG:
The Federal Executive Council has sanctioned the creation of the Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund, aimed at enhancing social services nationwide.

According to the FIRS chief, this effort aims to bridge the infrastructure gap of over $858 billion, which has been an obstacle to national growth.
The fund will be massive!

Nigeria is on a path to phenomenal economic growth and national development. Great job by President Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his team of competent and patriotic Nigerians.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

You are delusional nairalander. Your life deserves to be sold. it doesn't s deserve to be free like "freestuff"
Re: FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide by Thomthom(m): 6:54pm On Mar 26
Anunakeeh:

Wereey peoplegrin

Always catching cruise with the stupid masses.
I swear real wereey people

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site / Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters / Kogi Press Release On Death By Suicide Of Edward Soje, A Civil Servant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.