Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award (24328 Views)

"Shey Nah Woman" Portable Reacts To Bobrisky Winning Best Dressed Female Award / Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking / Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by qtguru(m): 1:54pm On Mar 26
Eunoiaa:

So you think Bobrisky is a woman? You think dressing makes Bobrisky a woman?

Me no, it's why I say he, but to others they might, it's a new woke world now.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by qtguru(m): 1:55pm On Mar 26
Eunoiaa:

Even if that were the case, it has nothing to do with me or Dayo Amusa or the other people complaining. Nominations does not always count for shit. There are times where athletes have been qualified for a competition, they played and won and were later disqualified for ethical randoms.

So if those people nominated Bob as a woman, IS HE A WOMAN? Does the nomination make him a woman? Is the public no within right to call them out and criticized the event?

It's you womens problem not men, for us it's entertainment that a man out dresses a woman.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Eunoiaa(f): 2:02pm On Mar 26
qtguru:
It's you womens problem not men, for us it's entertainment that a man out dresses a woman.

Great.

So why are you commenting on the matter? And why are you saying a woman criticising the matter is a noisemaker?

Why did you go on a roundabout talking about nominations and saying he's best dressed therefore he's a woman.

Oh. So you admit he's a man. He only outdressed a woman ni. Which is even null because he's not a woman to begin with.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Eunoiaa(f): 2:04pm On Mar 26
qtguru:
Me no, it's why I say he, but to others they might, it's a new woke world now.

Good.

And to Dayo Amusa, too, he's not a woman. What people *think* has nothing to do with objective reality.

So nobody is making noise over a person winning in a category they do not qualify for as you implied, no matter how well dressed they are.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Judd007: 2:06pm On Mar 26
People that have him the award are not ok at all, it should have been, “Best Male That Dressed Like A Female”
Mr and Miss. Bobrisky. Only human that is two in one.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by qtguru(m): 2:07pm On Mar 26
Eunoiaa:

Great.

So why are you commenting on the matter? And why are you saying a woman criticising the matter is a noisemaker?

Why did you go on a roundabout talking about nominations and saying he's best dressed therefore he's a woman.

Oh. So you admit he's a man. He only outdressed a woman ni. Which is even null because he's not a woman to begin with.

I don't get why you are angry, if he had lost, would you have been bothered ? The committee allowed him and he won, I get that he is not a woman, but your fellow women allowed him to run and he dressed better so..... maybe you women should pick some fashion ideas from him grin

not our fault a man outdresses you people

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by qtguru(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26
Eunoiaa:

Good.

And to Dayo Amusa, too, he's not a woman. What people *think* has nothing to do with objective reality.

So nobody is making noise over a person winning in a category they do not qualify for as you implied, no matter how well dressed they are.

Another foreign bobrisky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdJ_OjIaFHU?si=cPG_QQKkEZ9OsIJK
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Eunoiaa(f): 2:10pm On Mar 26
qtguru:
I don't get why you are angry,

And stop speaking from both sides of your mouth.

If you agree he's not a woman, then we're done here.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by qtguru(m): 2:13pm On Mar 26
Eunoiaa:

And stop speaking from both sides of your mouth.

If you agree he's not a woman, then we're done here.

I never said he was, but yet he still won your category...
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Adakintroy: 2:31pm On Mar 26
Eunoiaa:

So dressing makes a man better at being a woman than a woman? Those were your words. Dressing makes a man a woman?

Anything a man does better than a woman, it makes him a woman, is that what you're saying?

He won best dress woman.

The other reference were for those winning actual women of the yr. Bruce Jenner and Mulvaney. What were the standard matrix you think for arriving at an actual.winner you think.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Eunoiaa(f): 4:51pm On Mar 26
Adakintroy:
He won best dress woman.

And how does that make him a better woman than most women per your words?
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by blowjohn(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26
It's the gay mafia.

Check them out in YouTube.
They bully and control anything
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Adakintroy: 5:27pm On Mar 26
Eunoiaa:

And how does that make him a better woman than most women per your words?

In dressing sense. He won it fair and square.

. Don't forget women are no delusional. By that I mean they operate on a sense lower than reality. If it looks like it. It's probably it. It why they wear make up. It does not have to be real. It's just have to look real or look it. It's why Bob fits in well.

It's not me or the judges. They are mostly order according to their own logic
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Eunoiaa(f): 5:51pm On Mar 26
Adakintroy:
In dressing sense. He won it fair and square.

So dressing makes a man a woman? Mind you, you didn't just say Bobrisky dressed better than the women, which I wouldn't have had any problem with. No. You equated him with the whole of womanhood and the totality of femininity. From menstruation to pregnancy to breastfeeding, and the unique, collective humanity we share, you said a man, a caricature is better than that.

Like how hard is it to pick your words carefully and be mindful of the implication of your statements?

A man who cooks better than a woman is a man.
A man who dresses better than a woman is a man
A man who styles hair better than a woman is a man.
A man who wears makeup is a man.
A man who wears high heels and fix nails is a man.

Doing things traditionally associated to women doesn't make a man woman.

Simply praise what they do, and keep it moving. Not offend people's sensibilities and try to change reality by saying a man is a better woman than women because he dresses well. Are clothes what makes a person a woman? Women have been wearing trousers for ages. Butch (lesbians) been around for a while, and I have NOT seen any one say that they are better men than men are. Stop buying into the "woke" agenda. Nobody can become the other sex. Being a woman is not about the clothes you wear. End of.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by pocohantas(f): 6:28pm On Mar 26
Eunoiaa:

So dressing makes a man a woman? Mind you, you didn't just say Bobrisky dressed better than the women, which I wouldn't have had any problem with. No. You equated him with the whole of womanhood and the totality of femininity. From menstruation to pregnancy to breastfeeding, and the unique, collective humanity we share, you said a man, a caricature is better than that.

Like how hard is it to pick your words carefully and be mindful of the implication of your statements?

A man who cooks better than a woman is a man.
A man who dresses better than a woman is a man
A man who styles hair better than a woman is a man.
A man who wears makeup is a man.
A man who wears high heels and fix nails is a man.

Doing things traditionally associated to women doesn't make a man woman.

Simply praise what they do, and keep it moving. Not offend people's sensibilities and try to change reality by saying a man is a better woman than women because he dresses well. Are clothes what makes a person a woman? Women have been wearing trousers for ages. Butch (lesbians) been around for a while, and I have NOT seen any one say that they are better men than men are. Stop buying into the "woke" agenda. Nobody can become the other sex. Being a woman is not about the clothes you wear. End of.

I like to think they know.
But potatoes must potate.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Eunoiaa(f): 7:10pm On Mar 26
pocohantas:
I like to think they know.
But potatoes must potate.

Don't mind them.

It's entertainment and giggles for them now, until they are hooking up with and wifing a trans who choose not to disclose their status because "It's a privacy matter."

Until y'all are being gaslighted into accepting a transwoman as a woman, and you're being "canceled" and called out as a bigot, keep thinking this will not have any implication on masculinity you hear, qtguru? And Adakintroy, and Maasoap, and Namaster. Shebi Bob is a woman. We will be here.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by luluman: 7:12pm On Mar 26
Namaster:
More like a shame to women.

Bobrisky is better at being a woman than women.

So dumb of you. What make him better at being a woman? List them. I wonder how you think.The moment you changed your natural gender, you have been defeated.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by franugo(m): 7:44pm On Mar 26
qtguru:

Don't lump all men together, not every man is as silly as you
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by maasoap(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26
Eunoiaa:

Don't mind them.

It's entertainment and giggles for them now, until they are hooking up with and wifing a trans who choose not to disclose their status because "It's a privacy matter."

Until y'all are being gaslighted into accepting a transwoman as a woman, and you're being "canceled" and called out as a bigot, keep thinking this will not have any implication on masculinity you hear, qtguru? And Adakintroy, and Maasoap, and Namaster. Shebi Bob is a woman. We will be here.

I'm only concerned and commented about the fact that he has dressing/fashion sense more than the actual women present there and he won the prize. We can discuss other stuff another time to know what I think about transgender and cross dressing grin grin grin
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by maasoap(m): 7:48pm On Mar 26
franugo:

Don't lump all men together, not every man is as silly as you
Are you a man? You shouldn't raise up your hand when men are talking
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by maasoap(m): 7:50pm On Mar 26
qtguru:

It's you womens problem not men, for us it's entertainment that a man out dresses a woman .

Tell them. He outdressed them as a woman but they are complaining about his gender. Confusion
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by maasoap(m): 7:51pm On Mar 26
Eunoiaa:

So you think Bobrisky is a woman? You think dressing makes Bobrisky a woman?
The question is subjective. But he outdressed women, simple. It is about the dress, not the gender
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by maasoap(m): 7:55pm On Mar 26
Eunoiaa:

Is he a woman?

Why are you people missing the basis of the issue here? It's not about how well or good he dressed. Will wearing suit and tie make me a male? Or if you tie wrapper and gele, you become a woman?
If he didn't win the prize, Dayo Amusa wouldn't have been ranting online. So, it is about the dress and who wore it better. See as all of us are still referring to Bobrisky as he/him!
Next time, tell women to dress better than him if and when occasion like this occur again
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by qtguru(m): 7:55pm On Mar 26
Eunoiaa:

Don't mind them.

Still on this matter, must be a slow day at work
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Eunoiaa(f): 7:56pm On Mar 26
maasoap:
The question is subjective. But he outdressed women, simple. It is about the dress, not the gender

So being a man/woman is a question of subjectivity? grin

Ah. You should have told me you're fluid like that now, since outside of yourself, nobody can tell if you're a man. You're the only one who knows that.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Eunoiaa(f): 7:57pm On Mar 26
qtguru:
Still on this matter, must be a slow day at work

Be sure to Send an IV over when you meet a transwoman of your dream. 🥰
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Eunoiaa(f): 7:59pm On Mar 26
maasoap:
Tell them. He outdressed them as a woman but they are complaining about his gender. Confusion

Just answer me if Bobrisky is a woman o, and if he is, tell me what makes him a woman.

So a woman is not a gender? 🤣

It's funny to me that you don't see how you're regurgitating Trans Rights Activists' talking point.

What's Bobrisky's gender that we're complaining of??
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by maasoap(m): 8:00pm On Mar 26
Eunoiaa:

So being a man/woman is a question of subjectivity? grin

Ah. You should have told me you're fluid like that now, since outside of yourself, nobody can tell if you're a man. You're the only one who knows that.

Yes, of course. He sees himself now as a woman. The law in some countries also does. You and me may still see him as a man. That's where the subjectivity crop up
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by maasoap(m): 8:02pm On Mar 26
Eunoiaa:

Just answer me if Bobrisky is a woman o, and if he is, tell me what makes him a woman.

So a woman is not a gender? 🤣

It's funny to me that you don't see how you're regurgitating Trans Rights Activists' talking point.

What's Bobrisky's gender that we're complaining of??
The topic is not about his gender but his dressing sense as a woman that made him beat women hands down
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by qtguru(m): 8:04pm On Mar 26
maasoap:

Women are the usually the first to support all liberal movements, you won't find this in men's corner. it's only their sport category and bathroom that are invaded.

They allowed him to run, so that's on them

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Eunoiaa(f): 8:07pm On Mar 26
maasoap:
Yes, of course. He sees himself now as a woman. The law in some countries also does. You and me may still see him as a man. That's where the subjectivity crop up

You're right, girl.

I knew I could sense a feminine energy oozing from your profile the moment I quoted you. If I knew you were a woman, I wouldn't have at you as 'hard' as I did. 🙃

Anyways, cheers ma'am. It's all good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For / My Mood For 2022 Is To Make Billions — Mercy Aigbe / Uriel Oputa Slays In Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.