Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award (24211 Views)

"Shey Nah Woman" Portable Reacts To Bobrisky Winning Best Dressed Female Award / Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking / Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Quodseverismete: 11:02am On Mar 26
Bobrisky arranged the whole thing, the money, the charage, the media coverage all to thread, because he has been forgotten so far. Very disgusting something

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Truvelisback(m): 11:04am On Mar 26
Dayo Amusa is really pained that Bobrisky won. grin
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by maasoap(m): 11:08am On Mar 26
Na him say make women no get dressing sense? grin grin grin
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Eunoiaa(f): 11:11am On Mar 26
maasoap:
Na him say make women no get dressing sense? grin grin grin

Is he a woman?

Why are you people missing the basis of the issue here? It's not about how well or good he dressed. Will wearing suit and tie make me a male? Or if you tie wrapper and gele, you become a woman?

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by kmaster007: 11:29am On Mar 26
Why dem no fit arrest this man
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Bahamas95(m): 11:39am On Mar 26
I won't hesitate to give some so-called humans a headshot if given a gun.

Animals like Bob Risky, Jay boogie, James Brown and their colleagues doesn't deserve to live amongst sane Nigerians.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by TYCO77: 11:46am On Mar 26
[color=#000099][/color]
humberjade:
Gradually, we are losing it as a people. [b]Idris [/b]winning this award is a big slap on the faces of women at the event. This Western craze is gradually slipping into our society unchallenged , quite pathetic

Good. Let us continue addressing him as Idris and a male not withstanding the cuts and patches. If he is not comfortable with it, let him go to court!

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Astra101: 11:55am On Mar 26
KosiGee:
Don’t blame Bobrisky. Blame the culture, the environment and the people that went to sleep while this erosion is going on.

Caitlyn Jenner won the woman of the year in 2015. Some reaction trailed her award.

Nigeria and most African culture frown upon this sort of culture but what most people don’t know is that even those who make the laws disapproving LGBTQ culture might be the ones patronising, supporting and promoting the likes of Bobrisky and the other one called Jay boogey.

It might get worse than this. I hope it’s nipped in the bud before it spreads to our children.

Bro on a serious note, Jay_boogie could easily pass for a girl even with G-String pant at the poor side. I think that Jay is one mistake of nature.... Jay_boogie is in a league of his/her own unlike this strong face strong body bobrisky
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by linearity: 11:57am On Mar 26
Truths9ja:
What I know vividly is that bobrisky bribed his way out niiii. The guy Na sharp guy joor

It might even be possible that it is Bobrisky that sponsored the whole competition!

He can pay 5m to win just 1m, the other 4m na down payment for the after party marketing and outrage we are seeing now. Go and check his instagram, facebook, YouTube, TikTok, etc following now, they should be on the uptrend, google search page would be high, not to talk of the title of the ‘first cross dresser to win best dress female in Africa, you can’t buy all these by paying just 4m.

The guy have a good business sense and have captured a way of staying afloat in the current economic situation in Nigeria.

Though jokes apart, I believe the guy put more effort into dressing and packaging like a woman compare to most women out there! I know what it takes a woman to do their hair, wear makeup, dress etc for an occasion and most only do that top notch once or twice a year eg at their wedding, birthday or some other big occasion, but Bobrisky does this almost on a weekly based.

I just pity the pains he goes through behind the scenes, damages to his skin, and his old age….but for now he is lit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Astra101: 11:58am On Mar 26
kmaster007:
Why dem no fit arrest this man

eehn you wan arrest oga toy abi nah for we mouth u wan hear say monkey get tale

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by qtguru(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26
Eunoiaa:

Is he a woman?

If it was about dressing, then he could have won for best dressed male? Or they could have scrapped the gender category and choose best dressed individuals.

His sex here is what the noise is about.

The women championed him and accepted him, so what do you expect will happen when he starts taking what belongs to women.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Truths9ja: 12:05pm On Mar 26
linearity:

It might even be possible that it is Bobrisky that sponsored the whole competition!

He can pay 5m to win just 1m, the other 4m na down payment for the after party marketing and outrage we are seeing now. Go and check his instagram, facebook, YouTube, TikTok, etc following now, they should be on the uptrend, google search page would be high, not to talk of the title of the ‘first cross dresser to win best dress female in Africa, you can’t buy all these by paying just 4m.

The guy have a good business sense and have captured a way of staying afloat in the current economic situation in Nigeria.

Though jokes apart, I believe the guy put more effort into dressing and packaging like a woman compare to most women out there! I know what it takes a woman to do their hair, wear makeup, dress etc for an occasion and most only do that top notch once or twice a year eg at their wedding, birthday or some other big occasion, but Bobrisky does this almost on a weekly based.

I just pity the pains he goes through behind the scenes, damages to his skin, and his old age….but for now he is lit!
you are much right here. The system is heavily corrupted. The selection isn’t made by merit at all.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by kmaster007: 12:09pm On Mar 26
Abi nah man called bobrisky nah something
Astra101:

eehn you wan arrest oga toy abi nah for we mouth u wan hear say monkey get tale
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Obierika(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26
The organisers of that award ceremony are very stupid!
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Adakintroy: 12:13pm On Mar 26
Eunoiaa:

You too, unless you're gay or you believe being trans is a thing, I want to know why you believe Bob and Dylan are better at being women than women.

Like what does it mean to be a woman to you? Have you like really thought deeply about the implication of what you're saying? Bobrisky is more of a woman than your mom, who pushed you out of her vagina and breastfed you for 9 months?

Lmaooo. If men are better women than men the only category that'll exist is men who are also somehow women. grin

Everybody will be men. So I will just start identifying as a man, so I can be a better woman. I don't have to cry to anybody.

I did not issue an award Na. And why are the women not talking or protesting it in numbers. Maybe they sense the guy had a better dress sense than they that have been women for yrs. You know the way most male hair stylist come and do better hair and makeup than actual women themselves.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Forkthiefnubu: 12:15pm On Mar 26
ideatoprince18:
The way Yoruba women use heavy Liners to draw their eye brows ehn??

See how Fugly she is looking .... later after all the make up she will come out looking like a queen!!!... They need to ban make up in this country.

Back to the matter ..... This case is a typical Case of what a Woman can do, a Man can do it best unless the man decides not to venture into it.
Even the dayo woman looks like an damaged car
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by DOM7: 12:19pm On Mar 26
I can't understand why government will ban gay and keep lesbians but fail to criminalize transgender is there a any different?

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by DOM7: 12:21pm On Mar 26
I can't understand why government will ban gay and lesbians but fail to criminalize transgender is there any different?
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Eunoiaa(f): 12:34pm On Mar 26
qtguru:
The women championed him and accepted him, so what do you expect will happen when he starts taking what belongs to women.

I mean Bob risky dressed better.

Please stay on issue. This was your comment, implying that because Bobrisky dressed better, he rightly won and you do not get the point of the noise.

Whether women supported him or not is of no consequence here. Is he a woman - yes or no?

If he not a woman, then the women "making noise" are right to do so. And there are plenty of them that do not support him.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Bosman17: 12:38pm On Mar 26
Namaster:
More like a shame to women.

Bobrisky is better at being a woman than women.

Foolish chat… it’s societal decay… and very irresponsible of the organisers…🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by yewawa: 12:39pm On Mar 26
Absolute nonsense!....it shows the judges are bunch of unreasonable people.i wonder why the real women in the auditorium still remain on their seat when the name of the crossdresser was called,they should have walked out in protest..We don't celebrate nonsense here...Awon Oni ranu Dede!...
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by qtguru(m): 12:48pm On Mar 26
Eunoiaa:

Please stay on issue. This was your comment, implying that because Bobrisky dressed better, he rightly won and you do not get the point of the noise.

Whether women supported him or not is of no consequence here. Is he a woman - yes or no?

If he not a woman, then the women "making noise" are right to do so. And there are plenty of them that do not support him.

But he was allowed to run ? I'm sure there were women in the commitee. if they didn't see issue with his nomimation then what did you expect, as soon as he was allowed to run, he became a woman for that contest, and also dressed better.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by dododawa1: 1:03pm On Mar 26
On point
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Classic40: 1:09pm On Mar 26
senior man himself
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Riskymarvelous(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26
People who gave the award suppose be transgender too
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Eunoiaa(f): 1:27pm On Mar 26
Adakintroy:
I did not issue an award Na. And why are the women not talking or protesting it in numbers. Maybe they sense the guy had a better dress sense than they that have been women for yrs. You know the way most male hair stylist come and do better hair and makeup than actual women themselves.

So dressing makes a man better at being a woman than a woman? Those were your words. Dressing makes a man a woman?

Anything a man does better than a woman, it makes him a woman, is that what you're saying?
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Eunoiaa(f): 1:28pm On Mar 26
qtguru:
But he was allowed to run ? I'm sure there were women in the commitee. if they didn't see issue with his nomimation then what did you expect, as soon as he was allowed to run, he became a woman for that contest, and also dressed better.

How so?

Where did you see talk of nomination or no nomination?

Even at that, does any requirement change reality? If you register yourself for a disability program, does that make you a disabled person? (As far as I know, you're not disabled).

If he was allowed to run, so? Does that still make him a woman? Actors play mermaids and mythical creatures all the time, has that made them non-human?

I'm sure you're only hearing of Bob winning this for the first time, just as I am, so you bringing talks of nomination and all are non-issue. How can people complain of something they don't know of?

Man win award meant for women are people are rightly reacting. End of. He's not a woman. I don't get what justifications you're trying to bring up here.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by qtguru(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26
Eunoiaa:

How so?

By allowing him to even run in the first place in that category, it means they've accepted his identity as a woman

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by qtguru(m): 1:31pm On Mar 26
Eunoiaa:

So dressing makes a man better at being a woman than a woman? Those were your words. Dressing makes a man a woman?

Anything a man does better than a woman, it makes him a woman, is that what you're saying?

Welcome to 2024 a man can be a woman just by dressing or saying they are one, you could arrested in the US for misgendering bobrisky lol

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Eunoiaa(f): 1:36pm On Mar 26
qtguru:
Welcome to 2024 a man can be a woman just by dressing or saying they are one, you could arrested in the US for misgendering bobrisky lol

So you think Bobrisky is a woman? You think dressing makes Bobrisky a woman?
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Eunoiaa(f): 1:37pm On Mar 26
qtguru:
By allowing him to even run in the first place in that category, it means they've accepted his identity as a woman

Refer to my modified comment.

Bob is no woman, hence people are allowed to react to the unfairness of the award, PR or no PR. You cannot police that.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Eunoiaa(f): 1:42pm On Mar 26
qtguru:

Even if that were the case, it has nothing to do with me or Dayo Amusa or the other people complaining. Nominations does not always count for shit. There are times where athletes have been qualified for a competition, they played and won and were later disqualified for ethical randoms.

So if those people nominated Bob as a woman, IS HE A WOMAN? Does the nomination make him a woman? Is the public no within right to call them out and criticized the event?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi Spotted At An Event: Hot Or Not / Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) / Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.