Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Man Quits Intending Relationship With Lady After He Saw Her In Nightclub Dancing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Quits Intending Relationship With Lady After He Saw Her In Nightclub Dancing (673 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market / Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Quits Intending Relationship With Lady After He Saw Her In Nightclub Dancing by DanArewaci: 7:56pm On Mar 25
Man quits his intending relationship with a lady after he saw her dance video, vibes to shallipopi song at a nightclub

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcG0LfKaUMw?si=lWZwMuv-6xuAydcK

Re: Man Quits Intending Relationship With Lady After He Saw Her In Nightclub Dancing by Macnnoli4(m): 3:06am On Mar 26
"Girls just wanna have fun". You take her to club and you embarrassed she is dancing 'madly'. I may be boring but I can't be accused of wanting a girl to limit her fun because of my reserved nature.

1 Like

Re: Man Quits Intending Relationship With Lady After He Saw Her In Nightclub Dancing by Rokiat(f): 3:12am On Mar 26
She dodged a grenade.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mistake Number 10: Not Getting Help / Good Relationship / As - As Genotype Chrisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.