Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved (2658 Views)

Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal / Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me / How Wike’s Plan To Be Tambuwal’s Vice President, Hand Over To Abe Failed - Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by vanitybutiwanti: 12:16pm On Mar 26
poshestmina:

Delulu!!!
As usual when you guys are faced with superior arguments, you resort to insults, how was the ingrate made governor? Did he win free and fair? If it was free and fair do you think he'd have been governor? You'd be delusional if you think the playing field will be levelled in 2027, only things you guys will do when it doesn't go your way is to abuse and curse people on social media, we have been through this route before
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by poshestmina(f): 12:28pm On Mar 26
vanitybutiwanti:
As usual when you guys are faced with superior arguments, you resort to insults, how was the ingrate made governor? Did he win free and fair? If it was free and fair do you think he'd have been governor? You'd be delusional if you think the playing field will be levelled in 2027, only things you guys will do when it doesn't go your way is to abuse and curse people on social media, we have been through this route before

I'm not one to quickly insult on and offline.

Thing is ; If Fubura has the support of the state and relevant political backups.
Wike has ZERO power in Rivers state now and forever!!!!
He'll lose the battle.

2 Likes

Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by vanitybutiwanti: 12:35pm On Mar 26
poshestmina:

I'm not one to quickly insult on and offline.

Thing is ; If Fubura has the support of the state and relevant political backups.
Wike has ZERO power in Rivers state now and forever!!!!
He'll lose the battle.
Tell us the stakeholders and tell us the role they played in the 2023 elections, keep living in a fhools paradise, political stakeholders will tell inec not to announce another candidate as winner because of the ingrate right? Maybe you have forgotten that this is Nigeria
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26
vanitybutiwanti:
Did the woman not get compensated for the role they played in 2015? Infact Dakuku was charged to court because he said she allegedly collected 5billion from wike to influence the judgement, go and verify, as far am I concerned they never liked him and they did nothing out of goodwill for him

Can you highlight the things the other persons odili groomed Politically did for odili as appreciation for his deed?
Compensated with Rivers money or Wike personal money?

1 Like

Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by vanitybutiwanti: 1:04pm On Mar 26
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Compensated with Rivers money or Wike personal money?
maybe it was your fathers money..since its Rivers money, go and withdraw it from the bank
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by socialmediaman: 1:11pm On Mar 26
vanitybutiwanti:
who did he betray? Is your money missing? Why didn't Amaechi their son do the same thing for them?

You’re educated, right? As in, not just that you have a degree, you understand what state money means, and you understand that it’s not a personal property of the governor of the state?

1 Like

Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by vanitybutiwanti: 1:12pm On Mar 26
socialmediaman:

You’re educated, right? As in, not just that you have a degree, you understand what state money means, and you understand that it’s not a personal property of the governor of the state?
since its state money, go to the bank and withdraw your state money, use it to expunge poverty from your family
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by socialmediaman: 1:13pm On Mar 26
vanitybutiwanti:
since its state money, go to the bank and withdraw your state money, use it to expunge poverty from your family

I haven’t said it’s my money. Im just asking if you understand that it’s not his money just by being elected governor

1 Like

Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by vanitybutiwanti: 1:18pm On Mar 26
socialmediaman:

I haven’t said it’s my money. Im just asking if you understand that it’s not his money just by being elected governor
it's also not your money, tell fubara to stop spending the 'state money' frivolously
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by socialmediaman: 1:22pm On Mar 26
vanitybutiwanti:
it's also not your money, tell fubara to stop spending the 'state money' frivolously

So you think that because I condemned Wike, I automatically commend Fubura? How about we both condemn all their frivolous spending activities and demand transparency and accountability?

But of course I know you can’t do that

2 Likes

Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by vanitybutiwanti: 1:26pm On Mar 26
socialmediaman:

So you think that because I condemned Wike, I automatically commend Fubura? How about we both condemn all their frivolous spending activities and demand transparency and accountability?

But of course I know you can’t do that
yes you support fubara, you can't fhool me, it's not a problem though, everyone is free to support whoever they want to support
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by Svoboda(m): 1:31pm On Mar 26
SendoSendal:
Its interesting to know that successive Governors in Rivers State have not been at peace with their immediate predecessors.

Firstly, Amaechi and Odili are not in good terms
Secondly, Wike and Amaechi are not in good terms
Thirdly, Fubara and Wike are not in good terms

The one that shocked me most is how fast the Wike-Fubara relationship denigrated in less than 6 months. I could remember Fubara during the campaign-meek, barely said a few words and people don't even know him. Obviously, Wike did all the job to make him Governor. On the day the results were announced, he prostrated flat before Wike in the full glare of the press.

So what happened so fast that both could not hold on to the terms of their partnership? Its either Fubara is an incredibly disloyal person or Wike is incredibly bad at managing relationships. Shettima helped Zulum to power and both have managed a decent relationship to date. What is it with Rivers?

Secondly, its obvious Wike and the Odilis have parted ways. Apparently, Wike expected the Odilis to take sides with him and ostracize Fubara. The latter refused to do so. After all, they have rights to make their own decisions. Wike also has right to place a demand on his previous generosity to them. He felt he has done enough to earn their lifetime loyalty. At the same time, it depends on the demand he is placing on that loyalty.

Funny enough, this whole issue can be resolved in 30minutes if men decide to dump their ego. If I were Odili, I will use my relationship with Wike and Fubara to lock the two of them up in a room alone for 30mins to ventilate and burn themselves out. Alone with no Advisers, no Assistants, no friends,, nothing. Those ones are even the fuel powering the fire. Am sure after 30mins, if they both choose to be reasonable, the whole issue will be resolved.

I like Odili for not taking sides with Wike. I believe to preserve his statemanship, he shouldn't have taken sides with Fubara as well. He should have maintained neutrality while working assiduously on fostering peace between the two former allies. After all, they had benefitted from Wike's benevolence in the past as much as they may currently be benefititng from Fubara's benevolence. All that should count for something in loyalty and benevolence.

When kids are behaving like kids, Elders must continue to behave as Elders.

I like your submission. Its churchlike, but you know, in politics and power play theres no morality.

Odili knows that a reconciliation between wike and fubara is his loss. Now he solely has fubara as his godson as against the wike dynamics.

1 Like

Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by socialmediaman: 1:35pm On Mar 26
vanitybutiwanti:
yes you support fubara, you can't fhool me, it's not a problem though, everyone is free to support whoever they want to support

You’re free to support whoever, but supporting public funds embezzlement by politicians should not part of politics. That’s why I asked my initial question. Are you practicing politics, or simply enabling corrupt politicians?

2 Likes

Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by vanitybutiwanti: 1:41pm On Mar 26
socialmediaman:

You’re free to support whoever, but supporting public funds embezzlement by politicians should not part of politics. That’s why I asked my initial question. Are you practicing politics, or simply enabling corrupt politicians?
Anybody can claim to be anything on the Internet, real life is always a shocker, should we now pretend that executives in Nigeria do not empower people when they win elections? Why di stakeholders support candidates to win elections in Nigeria? Is it not because of what they feel they can get from that particular candidate.

Pretend all you want and proseltyze on the Internet, even you, if you're made a governor or an ordinary lga chairman, you will do the same
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by brightDdon(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26
vanitybutiwanti:
you're one of the clowns supporting fubara, same fubara that has spoken severely in different fora, one time he said he was not happy, another time he said 'what is the struggle for', the other time he burnt and demolished the state House of Assembly, I hope you won't come to the Internet to call people names when he starts hurting and crying again since most of you sim supporters are bereft of common sense, I doubt you supported or voted for him before the fight started.

Win or lose, wike is okay for life, I'm not sure sane thing can be said about you, at least everybody knows that sim is a pretentious snake and going forward serious politicians not blinded by petty sentiment will avoid him. One thing i give wike accolades for was planning for a moment like this, taking up the FCT job and insisting that the speaker comes from his constituent, you think such a man is a fhool, let's see who will cry at the end of the day, let's also see how commisioners will be screened and how subsequent budget will be passed

You be mumu..

What's the problem with the innocent governor... Why can't you people and your god( wike) allow our amiable governor to govern the state in peace, why are you people soo pained

Obiokpor federal representative yesterday officially declared support and loyalty to Sim.

Don't worry, we'll chase the idiot god of yours out of rivers state,,just don't worry

Sim still dey cook bitter leaf soup to serve wike the idiot.

Sim,Is fully in charge,,

The strategy is in the silence.
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by vanitybutiwanti: 2:20pm On Mar 26
brightDdon:

You be mumu..

What's the problem with the innocent governor... Why can't you people and your god( wike) allow our amiable governor to govern the state in peace, why are you people soo pained

Obiokpor federal representative yesterday officially declared support and loyalty to Sim.

Don't worry, we'll chase the idiot god of yours out of rivers state,,just don't worry

Sim still dey cook bitter leaf soup to serve wike the idiot.

Sim,Is fully in charge,,

The strategy is in the silence.

it's your father that is a mumu

You're an illiterate that knows nothing about Rivers state and its politics, you rely on social media for information, even at that you still know nothing.

There is only one lawmaker representing obioAkpor Federal constituency, his name is Kingsley Chinda and he has been there since 2011, even if the other 12 go over to sims side, he'll never move over, he has been legal advice to wike since his council days..Next time shut the Bleep up and don't talk about things you know nothing about
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by brightDdon(m): 2:46pm On Mar 26
vanitybutiwanti:
it's your father that is a mumu

You're an illiterate that knows nothing about Rivers state and its politics, you rely on social media for information, even at that you still know nothing.

There is only one lawmaker representing obioAkpor Federal constituency, his name is Kingsley Chinda and he has been there since 2011, even if the other 12 go over to sims side, he'll never move over, he has been legal advice to wike since his council days..Next time shut the Bleep up and don't talk about things you know nothing about

You'll continue to cry nonstop..

We don't like problem na peace we like but if your head dey pof you we'll systematically show you the real trouble then allow you to start crying and telling people at any giving occasion including small children birthday and naming ceremonies just like it can be currently said of your idiot god ( wike)

Don't worry,, soon he'll start begging but it will be too late for him.

Just to let you know..

Celestine omehia will be recognize as a former governor... Make I leak this secret to you

I say the crying will be continuous before we'll chase him out of our peaceful state.

😂😂 😂 😂 😂
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by poshestmina(f): 3:15pm On Mar 26
vanitybutiwanti:
Tell us the stakeholders and tell us the role they played in the 2023 elections, keep living in a fhools paradise, political stakeholders will tell inec not to announce another candidate as winner because of the ingrate right? Maybe you have forgotten that this is Nigeria

Wike doesn't have single power in Rivers state anymore.
All this rants and noise won't save him from the disgrace waiting for him.

It's only a matter of time Nmbre!
We'll know if he's more powerful than all Riverians and all political powers in the state ,E no too far again. Relax!
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by vanitybutiwanti: 3:17pm On Mar 26
brightDdon:

You'll continue to cry nonstop..

We don't like problem na peace we like but if your head dey pof you we'll systematically show you the real trouble then allow you to start crying and telling people at any giving occasion including small children birthday and naming ceremonies just like it can be currently said of your idiot god ( wike)

Don't worry,, soon he'll start begging but it will be too late for him.

Just to let you know..

Celestine omehia will be recognize as a former governor... Make I leak this secret to you

I say the crying will be continuous before we'll chase him out of our peaceful state.

😂😂 😂 😂 😂
See mumu, who knows your father? Beg you for what, are you feeding him? Someone that has Generational wealth should beg you? You must be daaft..what's my business with omehia? For your information, ignorant airhead, a court ruled today in Port Harcourt that omehia was never governor, who knows omehia and what's was his contribution in the 2023 election?

Why didn't your trouble making father come out in 2023? This is the Internet where anybody can claim to be anything, have fun and keep massaging your ego
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by vanitybutiwanti: 3:22pm On Mar 26
poshestmina:

Wike doesn't have single power in Rivers state anymore.
All this rants and noise won't save him from the disgrace waiting for him.

It's only a matter of time Nmbre!
We'll know if he's more powerful than all Riverians and all political powers in the state ,E no too far again. Relax!
Again you're not Rivers state, they are people on both side of the divide, seems you take delight in reveling in delusion, people must benefit, if wike gives your father Senate ticket in 2027, tell him to turn It down because of the ingrate fubara, people will get house ofvreps ticket, state ticket, governorship ticket and they will have supporters so shut the fhuck up and stop talking about what you know nothing about, same way Peter obi was popular on social media yet he wasn't declared president on the day of the election, I wonder why you didn't step out to defend him with your hands and big mouth
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by mrvitalis(m): 3:28pm On Mar 26
vanitybutiwanti:
I provided receipt to back up everything written in the article
Who make Wike LGA chairman

Who made wike Chief of staff

Who made wike minister

Who made wike governor

Which of those people is he in good terms today

1 Like

Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by mrvitalis(m): 3:29pm On Mar 26
vanitybutiwanti:
Without wike they won't get anything, what did they get during Ameachis time as governor?

Did he also need money to stand up for the odilis when the wife was almost arrested twice in Abuja?

I know you guys hate the man but open your eyes and your brain.

I don't blame some of you, there's always a reason to support ingrates, good thing people are learning from this incidence, you restore the glory of a man who was in the gutters, tomorrow the man turns his back and Says you did nothing for him, that man would have been dead if not for wikes magnanimity, good thing there's a tomorrow.
Without odili would wike be governor?
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by brightDdon(m): 3:32pm On Mar 26
vanitybutiwanti:
See mumu, who knows your father? Beg you for what, are you feeding him? Someone that has Generational wealth should beg you? You must be daaft..what's my business with omehia? For your information, ignorant airhead, a court ruled today in Port Harcourt that omehia was never governor, who knows omehia and what's was his contribution in the 2023 election?

Why didn't your trouble making father come out in 2023? This is the Internet where anybody can claim to be anything, have fun and keep massaging your ego

Guy,,, 😂😂😂😂😂

Sim dey him house dey chop rivers money wike dey Abuja dey chop money
Me and you dey here dey argue wetin no go bring money to our bank account

Guy,, ibeg e don doo.. make sim and wike carry their matter for their head...

Oya shake 🤝 me,, no mind me oo I bin just say make I do something wey I never do before.... But you get bad mouth shah oooo... See how you dey abuse me come even abuse my papa join,, abah,, because of sim wey no even know me..

Cheers bro .
One love.
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by mrvitalis(m): 3:35pm On Mar 26
SendoSendal:
Its interesting to know that successive Governors in Rivers State have not been at peace with their immediate predecessors.

Firstly, Amaechi and Odili are not in good terms
Secondly, Wike and Amaechi are not in good terms
Thirdly, Fubara and Wike are not in good terms

The one that shocked me most is how fast the Wike-Fubara relationship denigrated in less than 6 months. I could remember Fubara during the campaign-meek, barely said a few words and people don't even know him. Obviously, Wike did all the job to make him Governor. On the day the results were announced, he prostrated flat before Wike in the full glare of the press.

So what happened so fast that both could not hold on to the terms of their partnership? Its either Fubara is an incredibly disloyal person or Wike is incredibly bad at managing relationships. Shettima helped Zulum to power and both have managed a decent relationship to date. What is it with Rivers?

Secondly, its obvious Wike and the Odilis have parted ways. Apparently, Wike expected the Odilis to take sides with him and ostracize Fubara. The latter refused to do so. After all, they have rights to make their own decisions. Wike also has right to place a demand on his previous generosity to them. He felt he has done enough to earn their lifetime loyalty. At the same time, it depends on the demand he is placing on that loyalty.

Funny enough, this whole issue can be resolved in 30minutes if men decide to dump their ego. If I were Odili, I will use my relationship with Wike and Fubara to lock the two of them up in a room alone for 30mins to ventilate and burn themselves out. Alone with no Advisers, no Assistants, no friends,, nothing. Those ones are even the fuel powering the fire. Am sure after 30mins, if they both choose to be reasonable, the whole issue will be resolved.

I like Odili for not taking sides with Wike. I believe to preserve his statemanship, he shouldn't have taken sides with Fubara as well. He should have maintained neutrality while working assiduously on fostering peace between the two former allies. After all, they had benefitted from Wike's benevolence in the past as much as they may currently be benefititng from Fubara's benevolence. All that should count for something in loyalty and benevolence.

When kids are behaving like kids, Elders must continue to behave as Elders.

Wike wants to control rivers the way tinubu controls Lagos... He feels he should decide

Odili simply said you brought this man in as your choice he is now governor respect him as governor let him govern is that a bad advice ?

1 Like

Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by vanitybutiwanti: 3:37pm On Mar 26
mrvitalis:

Who make Wike LGA chairman

Who made wike Chief of staff

Who made wike minister

Who made wike governor

Which of those people is he in good terms today
He has settled odili and his Family for making him lga chairman , tell us what Ameachi did for odili for bringing him to the limelight biafra man.
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by richidinho(m): 3:38pm On Mar 26
vanitybutiwanti:
The man that made him lga reaped multiple dividends from his gesture, other persons that man helped did nothing for him including his PA Ameachi, tell us who wike betrayed and while at it provide receipts to back up your assertion.

Welldone!

He betrayed Amaechi, he made him Chief of Staff and also forward his name to Abuja to be appointed as minister
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by mrvitalis(m): 3:38pm On Mar 26
vanitybutiwanti:
Go back to 2023 and understudy how sim was made governor, all wike needs is INEC and security agencies on his side, once he gets it, it's game over for the ingrate, if he likes he should buy everybody over, wike has the reach and the machinery to deliver his candidates if he has the support of the presidency.
If wike can get INEC and security agencies as governor why can't SIM?
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by mrvitalis(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26
vanitybutiwanti:
He has settled odili and his Family for making him lga chairman , tell us what Ameachi did for odili for bringing him to the limelight biafra man.
Why not allow SIM settle him the way he settled others?

Did anyone try to control him?
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by vanitybutiwanti: 3:39pm On Mar 26
mrvitalis:

Without odili would wike be governor?
yes he will be governor, show me proof of odili campaigning for wike in 2014, wike set up GDI and he went round the lgas to campaign, in 2023 campaign was held in onelga, I never saw odili the greedy man in sims campaign train and entourage, he only came to eat after the food had been prepared, if wike didn't revive odili, would he have had access to sim, afterall Amaechi rightly ignored him in 8 years and heaven didn't fall
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by vanitybutiwanti: 3:41pm On Mar 26
brightDdon:

Guy,,, 😂😂😂😂😂

Sim dey him house dey chop rivers money wike dey Abuja dey chop money
Me and you dey here dey argue wetin no go bring money to our bank account

Guy,, ibeg e don doo.. make sim and wike carry their matter for their head...

Oya shake 🤝 me,, no mind me oo I bin just say make I do something wey I never do before.... But you get bad mouth shah oooo... See how you dey abuse me come even abuse my papa join,, abah,, because of sim wey no even know me..

Cheers bro .
One love.
no wahala

One love
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by mrvitalis(m): 3:41pm On Mar 26
vanitybutiwanti:
yes he will be governor, show me proof of odili campaigning for wike in 2014, wike set up GDI and he went round the lgas to campaign, in 2023 campaign was held in onelga, I never saw odili the greedy man in sims campaign train and entourage, he only came to eat after the food had been prepared, if wike didn't revive odili, would he have had access to sim, afterall Amaechi rightly ignored him in 8 years and heaven didn't fall
https://dailypost.ng/2014/10/24/patience-jonathan-endorses-wikes-governorship-ambition/

You want more?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by vanitybutiwanti: 3:43pm On Mar 26
mrvitalis:

Why not allow SIM settle him the way he settled others?

Did anyone try to control him?
Did odili put his life on the line to make wike governor? He doesn't need any settlement from the ingrate you never supported to be governor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar --please Read --------- / User Names That Will Disappear After Tomorrows Election. / Rauf Aregbesola Inaugurates E-APC HQ In Oshogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.