Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,350 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved (2662 Views)

Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal / Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me / How Wike’s Plan To Be Tambuwal’s Vice President, Hand Over To Abe Failed - Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by mrvitalis(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26
vanitybutiwanti:
Did odili put his life on the line to make wike governor? He doesn't need any settlement from the ingrate you never supported to be governor
What does wike want then tell us
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by vanitybutiwanti: 3:45pm On Mar 26
mrvitalis:

If wike can get INEC and security agencies as governor why can't SIM?
sim cannot because he doesn't inspire confidence and he also didn't put his life and his political career for Tinubu to be president, and Tinubu has experienced treachery and ingratitude in its raw form, and he'll definitely never support an unreliable ingrate, a man that has drawn Atiku allies to himself, why should The president pitch a tent with such a man?
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by vanitybutiwanti: 3:46pm On Mar 26
mrvitalis:

https://dailypost.ng/2014/10/24/patience-jonathan-endorses-wikes-governorship-ambition/

You want more?
thank God you said endorse, show us proof of odili on the front line of wikes election
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by vanitybutiwanti: 3:49pm On Mar 26
mrvitalis:

What does wike want then tell us
we're taking our mandate back, same way we made him governor, we will also degovernor him and rebuild our house, this is a test period, we'reweedingout all the snakes and ingrate in the family, you think it's only wike sim is fighting? All the other stakeholders that hoped to benefit are being sidelined and you expect people to sit back and do nothing because a man that couldn't win a councilor election prior to 2023 is now governor
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by geez18(m): 3:57pm On Mar 26
In a state where men are real men a governor would rule and leave; all strings detached, but in a state where men are cowards one man would hold the entire state to ransom even decades after he exits office. One state in the south-west with one man in particular comes to mind in the latter scenario.
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by peleson1: 4:47pm On Mar 26
SendoSendal:
Its interesting to know that successive Governors in Rivers State have not been at peace with their immediate predecessors.

Firstly, Amaechi and Odili are not in good terms
Secondly, Wike and Amaechi are not in good terms
Thirdly, Fubara and Wike are not in good terms

The one that shocked me most is how fast the Wike-Fubara relationship denigrated in less than 6 months. I could remember Fubara during the campaign-meek, barely said a few words and people don't even know him. Obviously, Wike did all the job to make him Governor. On the day the results were announced, he prostrated flat before Wike in the full glare of the press.

So what happened so fast that both could not hold on to the terms of their partnership? Its either Fubara is an incredibly disloyal person or Wike is incredibly bad at managing relationships. Shettima helped Zulum to power and both have managed a decent relationship to date. What is it with Rivers?

Secondly, its obvious Wike and the Odilis have parted ways. Apparently, Wike expected the Odilis to take sides with him and ostracize Fubara. The latter refused to do so. After all, they have rights to make their own decisions. Wike also has right to place a demand on his previous generosity to them. He felt he has done enough to earn their lifetime loyalty. At the same time, it depends on the demand he is placing on that loyalty.

Funny enough, this whole issue can be resolved in 30minutes if men decide to dump their ego. If I were Odili, I will use my relationship with Wike and Fubara to lock the two of them up in a room alone for 30mins to ventilate and burn themselves out. Alone with no Advisers, no Assistants, no friends,, nothing. Those ones are even the fuel powering the fire. Am sure after 30mins, if they both choose to be reasonable, the whole issue will be resolved.

I like Odili for not taking sides with Wike. I believe to preserve his statemanship, he shouldn't have taken sides with Fubara as well. He should have maintained neutrality while working assiduously on fostering peace between the two former allies. After all, they had benefitted from Wike's benevolence in the past as much as they may currently be benefititng from Fubara's benevolence. All that should count for something in loyalty and benevolence.

When kids are behaving like kids, Elders must continue to behave as Elders.

Wike insulted Odili.

Odili tried to settle them but Wike insulted him .
He said Odili is too small that fubara went to Odili that he rike survived !!

No statesnan will take that.

The problem is not fubara.
The problem is Wike's behavior

1 Like

Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by sageb: 5:07pm On Mar 26
vanitybutiwanti:
500 million naira grant every year for 4 years

wike was spending Rivers money, sponsoring another man's private university, PAMO university yet he scrapped RSSDA in which Amaechi sent Rivers youths abroad on scholarship.
Wike could not sustain Amaechi's educational legacy.
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by sageb: 5:39pm On Mar 26
Ofunaofu:

He doesn't want his men to go hungry, which is why we heard him cry to the national assembly, pleading with them to grant him power to spend security votes just like governors so that he can have billions of Naira that he cannot be held accountable for.

We all know security votes are slush funds for state governors. He wants to have the same as a minister of FCT. 

Also, Wike created a new portfolio- chief of staff to the FCT minister and appointed his tribe man- Sam Amadi as Chief of staff.
Rivers state is too big for Wike to act as Godfather.
We stand with SIM
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by sageb: 6:53pm On Mar 26
mrvitalis:

Who make Wike LGA chairman

Who made wike Chief of staff

Who made wike minister

Who made wike governor

Which of those people is he in good terms today

He turned against his benefactors e.g Amaechi, Patience Jonathan,Odili,etc.
wike is an unstable character
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by vanitybutiwanti: 7:04pm On Mar 26
sageb:

He turned against his benefactors e.g Amaechi, Patience Jonathan,Odili,etc.
wike is an unstable character
who is Amaechi's benefactor?
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by poshestmina(f): 1:06pm On Mar 28
vanitybutiwanti:
who is Amaechi's benefactor?

Ikwerre man typing from a hut in Igbo etche or Small Elele.

Rivers state Governorship rotates .

Odilli is from Ndoni ,Amaechi is from Egbema ,Wike is from Wimpey . Same or almost the same Ethnic group.

If it wasn't because of Amaechi's betrayal to Good luck Jonathan ,Dakuku Peterside would have won that election FREE AND FAIR ,but Wike was Jonathan's boy and he got in!

Wike rode on the wings of Amaechi's betrayal!!!
Wike would never have been a Governor because it was a rightful time to switch to Kalabari /Opobo or Ogoni!

Nyesom Wike has power ZERO power in Rivers state... All of the forces will be up against him .
Rivers state no like godfather. He can NEVER BE THE FIRST!!!!
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by vanitybutiwanti: 1:13pm On Mar 28
poshestmina:

Ikwerre man typing from a hut in Igbo etche or Small Elele.
shut up and answer my question
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by poshestmina(f): 1:22pm On Mar 28
vanitybutiwanti:
shut up and answer my question

SHUT UP AND UNDERSTAND ! ONE SINGLE IKWERRE MAN WITHOUT INTEGRITY CAN NEVER BE A gODFATHER TO THE OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS!!!

Strongman no dey Rivers state !,let him give up honorably. No be only IKWERRE and Wimpey dey the state.

Ifianfi!
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by vanitybutiwanti: 1:27pm On Mar 28
poshestmina:

SHUT UP AND UNDERSTAND ! ONE SINGLE IKWERRE MAN WITHOUT INTEGRITY CAN NEVER BE A gODFATHER TO THE OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS!!!

Strongman no dey Rivers state !,let him give up honorably. No be only IKWERRE and Wimpey dey the state.

Ifianfi!
you're very stupiid, who told I was from ikwerre? When he was helping those people get position you did not remember his ethnic group, you're very daaft with your infantile reasoning and trying to divide individuals along tribal lines.

George Kelly just resumed yesterday in Abuja nitwit, if wike thought like you, do you think George Kelly would have gotten that position? You're not even more ijaw than I am daaft buffon
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by poshestmina(f): 1:33pm On Mar 28
vanitybutiwanti:
you're very stupiid, who told I was from ikwerre? When he was helping those people get position you did not remember his ethnic group, you're very daaft with your infantile reasoning and trying to divide individuals along tribal lines.

George Kelly just resumed yesterday in Abuja nitwit, if wike thought like you, do you think George Kelly would have gotten that position? You're not even more ijaw than I am daaft buffon

Sim Fubura will complete his eight years tenure daaarling ,stop sweating ! Then to Ogoni ,even if Wike fields Jesus Christ of Ogoni 2027 ,he'll not see that seat!!!

Wike is just one man ,one ex govenor and one betrayer!

Same treatment !! Same,same.
Go pluck cassava !
Wike name sef dey make people vex!!!

I have ignored your insults for too long ,don't make me go all out on you.
Periwinkle WMS on peanut salary.
Ghetto dirty cultist.
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by vanitybutiwanti: 1:40pm On Mar 28
poshestmina:

Sim Fubura will complete his eight years tenure daaarling ,stop sweating ! Then to Ogoni ,even if Wike fields Jesus Christ of Ogoni 2027 ,he'll not see that seat!!!

Wike is just one man ,one ex govenor and one betrayer!

Same treatment !! Same,same.
Go pluck cassava !
Wike name sef dey make people vex!!!

it's not in your position to decide, you're a nonentity, when decision are taken, nobody will ask for your opinion or the opinion of your father, when the election heat starts you won't come out.

You can only rant on the Internet, I'm also very happy you all know that when wike wants to do something, he goes ahead to do it with taking the feelings of nonentities like you into consideration.

I don't know now if an ogoni candidate will be fielded in 2027 but believe that if an ogini candidate is fielded, they will win all the 4 ogoni lgas, win all the 4 ikwerre lgas, win etche and omuma, win ahoada east and west, and majority of the lgas with a landslide, you think the ogonis will wait for a man that comes from an lga with less than 50k registered voters to ride them.and take their turn, you must be very daaft, as at today, who fubara help? What have you benefitted from his Government? Is Rivers state now heaven? You better shut the fhuck up ethnic champion
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by poshestmina(f): 2:11am On Mar 29
vanitybutiwanti:
it's not in your position to decide, you're a nonentity, when decision are taken, nobody will ask for your opinion or the opinion of your father, when the election heat starts you won't come out.

You can only rant on the Internet, I'm also very happy you all know that when wike wants to do something, he goes ahead to do it with taking the feelings of nonentities like you into consideration.

I don't know now if an ogoni candidate will be fielded in 2027 but believe that if an ogini candidate is fielded, they will win all the 4 ogoni lgas, win all the 4 ikwerre lgas, win etche and omuma, win ahoada east and west, and majority of the lgas with a landslide, you think the ogonis will wait for a man that comes from an lga with less than 50k registered voters to ride them.and take their turn, you must be very daaft, as at today, who fubara help? What have you benefitted from his Government? Is Rivers state now heaven? You better shut the fhuck up ethnic champion

Waaaaaaaiiiil .
Igbo etche political analyst.

Wike is being served what he gave out and he must belleful am.

Stop crying in my mentions .I won't reply you again ,until you stop being emotional and teary.

Stop cursing people's fathers,not our fault your DNA is confused.. Product of Trillion sperms ,no Identity ,Generation and Hope!

Best of luck...or not .Stoooooooopid thing!
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by vanitybutiwanti: 7:26am On Mar 29
poshestmina:

Waaaaaaaiiiil .
Igbo etche political analyst.

Wike is being served what he gave out and he must belleful am.

Stop crying in my mentions .I won't reply you again ,until you stop being emotional and teary.

Stop cursing people's fathers,not our fault your DNA is confused.. Product of Trillion sperms ,no Identity ,Generation and Hope!

Best of luck...or not .Stoooooooopid thing!

shut the fhucķ up ethnic bigot
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by jodeci(m): 7:36am On Mar 29
vanitybutiwanti:
shut the fhucķ up ethnic bigot

Why are you this pained? Seems u lost more than Wike in this tussle.You are almost shedding tears.
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by vanitybutiwanti: 7:41am On Mar 29
jodeci:

Why are you this pained? Seems u lost more than Wike in this tussle.You are almost shedding tears.
it's your father that us shedding tears, now get lost and fhuck off my mention
Re: How Wike Gave A Man More Than What He Deserved by jodeci(m): 7:57am On Mar 29
vanitybutiwanti:
it's your father that us shedding tears, now get lost and fhuck off my mention

At the end you will be fine.Kpele.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unbelievable: Man Buries Mother In Hummer ( Pictures) / General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. / An Accident That Happened In Imo State Today,claiming Two Lives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.