Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules (1076 Views)

Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate / Train Ticket Racketeering Is How Corruption Kills - Daily Trust Editorial / Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by helinues: 9:53pm On Mar 25
Seun, I want to draw your attention to some tactics some group of people have been using to rip others off on this forum

They would blackmail other members with lot of lies, they sometimes post pictures of those who are reckless, which in return most always pay them to stop.

It's time to include blackmailing, extortion and racketeering as rules to observe

They have created numerous dedicated monikers to be doing that and they have been doing it for years.

This particular moniker Korectmann, is one of the leader members of that scam.

I have attached the screenshot of the tactics and also go through the moniker, it's solely dedicated to troll me, they have other monikers to troll others as well.

https://www.nairaland.com/korectmann
https://www.nairaland.com/unstablefc/posts
https://www.nairaland.com/allahnafalsegod/posts

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by helinues: 9:55pm On Mar 25
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Oam4j
Mukina
Nlfpmod

11 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Korectmann: 9:56pm On Mar 25
helinues:
Seun, I want to draw your attention to some tactics some group of people have been using to rip others off on this forum

They would blackmail other members with lot of lies, they sometimes post pictures of those who are reckless, which in return most always pay them to stop.

It's time to include blackmailing, extortion and racketeering as rules to observe

They have created numerous dedicated monikers to be doing that and they have been doing it for years.

I have attached the screenshot of the tactics and also go through the moniker, it's solely dedicated to troll me, they have other monikers to troll others as well.

No evidence. Only murmuring. Someone politely begged you in the spirit of Ramadan to do giveaway, you now turn it to trolling. I think the mods should ban you permanently because you are the real troll here.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by helinues: 9:57pm On Mar 25
Korectmann:
No evidence. Only murmuring.

Your comments history and activities are saying Hi

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Xosh: 9:58pm On Mar 25
Don't take nairaland serious.Dont dedicate your attention here.
I believe we all have life offline.

Sensible people can always filter the truth from the lies.

Madam tpia was a perfect example of those being trolled years ago.

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Korectmann: 10:00pm On Mar 25
helinues:

Your comments history and activities are saying Hi
Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod Mukina2 Dominique. Go through this particular moniker. He is an ethnic bigot who hates on anything south east. He is a popular troll. Everyone here knows him as a troll and a bigot.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Trollronaldo: 10:01pm On Mar 25
You too take this nairaland seriously. Don't you have a life outside of this place?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Killerofpigs: 10:02pm On Mar 25
What manner of Nonsense is this sef. Everytime you open worthless self hyping threads to act as if you are relevant on this platform.

You complain about everybody except yourself. How can you, a known bigot, have the audacity to report other monikers for the same thing you do to others?

Woman .. go and sleep with your pillow as a husband. Stop disturbing this platform with your worthless rants. angry

8 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by helinues: 10:02pm On Mar 25
Xosh:
Don't take nairaland serious.Dont dedicate your attention here.
I believe we all have life offline.

Sensible people can always filter the truth from the lies.

Madam tpia was a perfect example of those being trolled years ago.

Bro, this particular guy and his fellows have been doing that nonsense for straight 6 years.

So many members they have blackmailed in the past have all abandoned NL.

Imagine this heartless people posting pictures of 7 years old boy, cousin of the guy they were were trolling on NL, it became serious family issue and psychological for the guy, he had no choice than to just forget about NL, so many stories like that.

On this same thread, you will see those people by their comments

Enough of that madness

15 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Xosh: 10:03pm On Mar 25
helinues:

Bro, this particular guy and his fellows have been doing that nonsense for straight 6 years.

Imagine this heartless people posting pictures of 7 years old boy, cousin of the guy they were were trolling on NL, it became serious family issue and psychological for the guy, he had no choice than to just forget about NL, so many stories like that.

Enough of that madness
Don't take nairaland too serious.i understand your points.
I have been a member on this forum since the first day.

Seems you re addicted to nairaland that's why it's getting to you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by helinues: 10:05pm On Mar 25
Xosh:

Don't take nairaland too serious.i understand your points.
I have been a member on this forum since the first day.

So should we all do because we don't want to take NL seriously and allow them to continue blackmailing people?

14 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Xosh: 10:06pm On Mar 25
helinues:

So should we all do because we don't want to take NL seriously and allow them to continue blackmailing people?
I have given you the best advice

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Killerofpigs: 10:06pm On Mar 25
Nnamdi Kanu doesn't have family members
Peter Obi doesn't have family members

All IGBO elite you insult with bigoted and rancous lies don't have family members on Nairaland?

Your moniker should be banned for life, because you bring nuisance value to this platform.

Nonsense angry

helinues:

On this same thread, you will see those people by their comments

Enough of that madness

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by helinues: 10:07pm On Mar 25
Xosh:

I have given you the best advice as your fellow gender.

Thanks but no thanks. If they have been doing the nonsense for 6 years which I never complained about, now is not the bad time.

Hoping Seun and his mods would look into the matter

13 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Killerofpigs: 10:08pm On Mar 25
Tell @helinus to get a man in her life. She is busy shouting Mandate and RONU, while suitors are moving enmass to her younger Agbado members. cheesy

Xosh:

I have given you the best advice as your fellow gender.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Xosh: 10:11pm On Mar 25
Killerofpigs:
Tell @helinus to get a man in her life. She is busy shouting Mandate and RONU, while suitors are moving enmass to her younger Agbado members. cheesy

I thought he's a man?

6 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Korectmann: 10:12pm On Mar 25
Killerofpigs:
Nnamdi Kanu doesn't have family members
Peter Obi doesn't have family members

All IGBO elite you insult with bigoted and rancous lies don't have family members on Nairaland?

Your moniker should be banned for life, because you bring nuisance value to this platform.

Nonsense angry

Don't mind the troll.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Killerofpigs: 10:13pm On Mar 25
You are amongst the many Agbado monikers that are always calling the mods to ban monikers. Where as you just returned from a lengthy ban yourself. What was your offence, if not bigotry and mudslinging other tribes. ?

If Nairaland don tire you.. go get a boyfriend to occupy your time. 6years on Nairaland and you can't be associated with any progressive ideals?

Abeg go sleep.. Nonsense cheesy

helinues:

Thanks but no thanks. If they have been doing the nonsense for 6 years which I never complained about, now is not the bad time.

Hoping Seun and his mods would look into the matter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Killerofpigs: 10:14pm On Mar 25
Na Woman she be na. I decoded her since. She is a lonely woman, that can't even attract an ojuelegba tout as boyfriend. cheesy

Xosh:

I thought he's a man?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Korectmann: 10:17pm On Mar 25
Killerofpigs:
Na Woman she be na. I decoded her since. She is a lonely woman, that can't even attract a tout as boyfriend. cheesy

No wonder she has been begging me to be her friend but I kicked her out. That's why she has been bitter about me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Killerofpigs: 10:19pm On Mar 25
Buy her shawarma. She has passed "indomine' level and she will give total freedom or access. Depends on the one you want. cheesy

Korectmann:
No wonder she has been begging me to be her friend but I kicked her out. That's why she has been bitter about me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by SisterAnn(f): 10:21pm On Mar 25
Xosh:

Seems you re addicted to nairaland that's why it's getting to you.
I see what you did here. Stylishly telling helinues he is jobless. Wehdone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Martinsmine(m): 10:22pm On Mar 25
Funny i didn't know Na she

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Xosh: 10:25pm On Mar 25
SisterAnn:
I see what you did here. Stylishly telling helinues he is jobless. Wehdone.
Hey there,becareful how you play with helinius mindset cheesy.

To be frank,if I were him(which I don't pray to be)I would just ignore

He takes nairaland too serious.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by SisterAnn(f): 10:30pm On Mar 25
Xosh:

Hey there,becareful how you play with helinius mindset cheesy.

To be frank,if I were him(which I don't pray to be)I would just ignore and probably change monicker to enjoy my animosity and peace of mind.

He takes nairaland too serious.
Of course he has numerous monikers. Paraman is one of them, but cos he likes attention, he keeps going back to his haunted moniker.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Xosh: 10:33pm On Mar 25
When you have workers to be paid,bills to be paid and several obligations to addressed, you won't take nairaland too serious.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Korectmann: 10:39pm On Mar 25
Killerofpigs:
Buy her shawarma. She has passed "indomine' level and she will give total freedom or access. Depends on the one you want. cheesy

I think this is a good advice. See you soon Helinues.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Allahnafalsegod: 10:42pm On Mar 25
helinues:

https://www.nairaland.com/unstablefc/posts
https://www.nairaland.com/allahnafalsegod/posts

Helinues go find work

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Paraman: 10:59pm On Mar 25
SisterAnn:
Of course he has numerous monikers. Paraman is one of them, but cos he likes attention, he keeps going back to his haunted moniker.
I don't know most of you guys who monitor me on nairaland 😊
Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by ablejesus26(m): 11:03pm On Mar 25
helinues:
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Oam4j
Mukina
Nlfpmod

You of all people should be the last person creating this sort of thread.
Imagine a shameless tribalistic hatefilled fellow like You sef dey form😁😁

I still ponder and wonder what you and your co shameless tribalist gain from doing senseless tribal banters.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Richtaiwo: 11:03pm On Mar 25
Killerofpigs:
What manner of Nonsense is this sef. Everytime you open worthless self hyping threads to act as if you are relevant on this platform.

You complain about everybody except yourself. How can you, a known bigot, have the audacity to report other monikers for the same thing you do to others?

Woman .. go and sleep with you pillow as a husband. Stop disturbing this platform with your worthless rants. angry
Ipob and brain are far apart. Your brother is here blackmailing a member with the intent of extorting him, and this is the nonsense you put forward in his defense. This is how drugs have become a booming business despite being killed all over the world. Because when they are caught in such illicit deals, the next is to blame Tinubu. Very irritating human beings.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Tochi3(m): 11:32pm On Mar 25
Killerofpigs:
Na Woman she be na. I decoded her since. She is a lonely woman, that can't even attract an ojuelegba tout as boyfriend. cheesy

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Yar Adua Be President Of Nigeria? / Government Needs To Announce A State Of Emergency On Desertification & Lake Chad / Magistrate Orders Hiv Test For Accused Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.