Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules (927 Views)

Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate / Train Ticket Racketeering Is How Corruption Kills - Daily Trust Editorial / Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Killerofpigs: 12:26pm On Mar 26
grin

SisterAnn:
The guy na motigbetional speaker I swear grin

Epi npiawa azu first son he is.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by softtorce: 12:26pm On Mar 26
This is coming from the almajiri gang leader begging for give away from a girl you are old enough to give birth to with your fake female monicker 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I pray you don't die of wretchedness n starvation.

SisterAnn:
The guy na motigbetional speaker I swear grin

Epi npiawa azu first son he is.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by helinues: 12:27pm On Mar 26
softtorce:
Beta open your eyes everyone you quoted on this thread are part of foolish team of dead brains probably a clique or switching monicker telling you not to take NL seriously

Seun n his mods should respond to them appropriately, if his platform should be taken seriously or taken as platform to exhibit nuisance like they have been constituting.

I don sense that. The person you are engaging with sisterann is also part. Na remodified one be this. The moniker is almost a decade old for dedicating trolling, yet this same people go dey tell us say na we dey jobless

Those guys are now a menace

1 Like

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by SisterAnn(f): 12:27pm On Mar 26
softtorce:
See wetin de talk ?

No be you Alfa pikin wipe cane for mosque iftar the other day? Why are you so bitter in this holy month of Ramadan?
Should you not be fasting and praying for your people held by Putin?

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by SisterAnn(f): 12:29pm On Mar 26
softtorce:
This is coming from the almajiri gang leader begging for give away from a girl you are old enough to give birth to with your fake female monicker 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I pray you don't die of wretchedness n starvation.

Awusunillahi ramanu roheem!!

See me seewahala o 😃

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by softtorce: 12:31pm On Mar 26
Try again this one no enter. I suppose de where Dem de share palliative instead of wasting my time responding to you wretched lot if that was true.

If hunger de worry n you need giveaway for yourself n your other hopeless hunger starve gang member call me let with save your soul before you quench from the hunger.

SisterAnn:
Baba no be you Dem wipe cane for head the other day for mosque palliative line?
Why are you so bitter in this holy month of Ramadan? 😳

1 Like

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by SisterAnn(f): 12:31pm On Mar 26
helinues:

I don sense that. The person you are engaging with sisterann is also part. Na remodified one be this. The moniker is almost a decade old for dedicating trolling, yet this same people go dey tell us say na we dey jobless

Those guys are now a menace
Helinues what wrong did I do to warrant this motigbetional talk from that guy? And did I do wrong by telling that lovestruck dude to leave you alone because you are taken already?

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by helinues: 12:32pm On Mar 26
SisterAnn:
Helinues what wrong did I do to warrant this motigbetional talk from that guy? And did I do wrong by telling that lovestruck dude to leave you alone because you are taken already?

Hope you read fronthe owner saying he would take his time to reason you guys matter today

Just wait for it. Enough is enough

1 Like

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Allahnafalsegod: 12:33pm On Mar 26
helinues:

Hope you read fronthe owner saying he would take his time to reason you guys matter today

Shatap

Have you washed your Brown singlet?

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by SisterAnn(f): 12:36pm On Mar 26
helinues:

Don't be ungrateful helinues. I have done nothing wrong to you. Why would you be using another moniker to abuse me?

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by softtorce: 12:36pm On Mar 26
Lame pathetic n senseless as always.
Sadly, for you I am no Muslim so try again, I mean you shouldn't be labouring so foolishly just to say something sensible ?

So do try again, let us know it's not pap n only pleading for alms like almajiri from Zamafara as skill ruining your existence.

This time try saying anything intelligent no matter how difficult that might be.

SisterAnn:
No be you Alfa pikin wipe cane for mosque iftar the other day? Why are you so bitter in this holy month of Ramadan?
Should you not be fasting and praying for your people held by Putin?

1 Like

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by helinues: 12:36pm On Mar 26
SisterAnn:
Don't be ungrateful helinues. I have done nothing wrong to you. Why would you be using another moniker to abuse me?

Continue with your incoherency

Check below, Oga Ade is here..

Good

1 Like

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Allahnafalsegod: 12:37pm On Mar 26
helinues:

Continue with your incoherency

Helinues talk like a man and be stable for once

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by SisterAnn(f): 12:37pm On Mar 26
softtorce:
Try again this one no enter. I suppose de where Dem de share palliative instead of wasting my time responding to you wretched lot if that was true.

If hunger de worry n you need giveaway for yourself n your other hopeless hunger starve gang member call me let with save your soul before you quench from the hunger.

Helinues, you can only run, hide or disappear, but you can never change the way you speak and write. LoL.. Wayray dey disguise grin

1 Like

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by helinues: 12:39pm On Mar 26
SisterAnn:
Helinues, you can only run, hide or disappear, but you can never change the way you speak and write. LoL.. Wayray dey disguise grin

Just calm down

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by SisterAnn(f): 12:39pm On Mar 26
Allahnafalsegod:

Helinues na babe. Forget the disguise. Na Yoruba girl.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Allahnafalsegod: 12:39pm On Mar 26
SisterAnn:
Helinues na babe. Forget the disguise. Na Yoruba girl.

A dirty Yoruba girl?

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by SisterAnn(f): 12:40pm On Mar 26
helinues:

Just calm down
So you are seeing the owner viewing a thread for the first time?

Why are you so bitter in this holy month? Abeg don't spoil my fast.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by SisterAnn(f): 12:41pm On Mar 26
Allahnafalsegod:

A dirty Yoruba girl?
Yesso

1 Like

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Allahnafalsegod: 12:41pm On Mar 26
SisterAnn:
Yesso

Hmmm normal Yoruba perfume

1 Like

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by softtorce: 12:42pm On Mar 26
A deviation from the nonsense you have been spewing, nice. At least you now understand you do not need to say something foolish to sound smart.

Next, you need to examine your life n decide it's beta not to live a foolish life trolling n constituting nuisance across all social media.

SisterAnn:
Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by SisterAnn(f): 12:44pm On Mar 26
helinues:

Now I know how ungrateful you are. You open thread, NLers ignored you.
Then you started posting the link on every thread to get attention. You even used your alternative moniker dey abuse people so that your thread can enter 2nd page, now you turn around to be forming victim.

Don't let me invoke the spirit of gbegile boys on you helinues. 🤨🤨

1 Like

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by SisterAnn(f): 12:45pm On Mar 26
softtorce:
A deviation from the nonsense you have been spewing, nice. At least you now understand you do not need to say something foolish to sound smart.

Next, you need to examine your life n decide it's beta not to live a foolish life trolling n constituting nuisance across all social media.

Helinues I know it's still you. Hahaha 😃

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by softtorce: 12:55pm On Mar 26
Continue fooling your soul

SisterAnn:
Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Killerofpigs: 1:18pm On Mar 26
Do men have menstrual flow? Helinus is a woman. Don't get it twisted. grin

Allahnafalsegod:

1 Like

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Killerofpigs: 1:19pm On Mar 26
@helinus stop using an alternative moniker to rant ceaselessly. cheesy

softtorce:

1 Like

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Killerofpigs: 1:20pm On Mar 26
Na Helinus... You catch am wellu wellu grin

SisterAnn:

1 Like

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by SisterAnn(f): 2:18pm On Mar 26
Killerofpigs:
Na Helinus... You catch am wellu wellu grin

La him. La helinues. grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by SisterAnn(f): 2:19pm On Mar 26
softtorce:

Helinues normal language 😃

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Seun(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26
We will not allow Nairaland to be used for blackmail.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Killerofpigs: 10:35pm On Mar 26
Walahi!! La him be helinus. cheesy

SisterAnn:
La him. La helinues. grin

1 Like

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by helinues: 3:22am On Mar 27
Seun:
We will not allow Nairaland to be used for blackmail.

Better oo. Thanks for Taking time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taliban In Nigeria? / Nigeria's 419 Election: Ny Times View / Obasanjo Nominates 9 Ministers, Chief Of Staff, For Yar'adua Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.