Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] (2566 Views)

Soludo Transforms 18 Years Of Dumpsite To A Waterfountain In Ochanja (photos) / Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) / Ochanja Market: Mob Stopped Firefighters From Putting Out Fire - CGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Trollronaldo: 10:05pm On Mar 25
Just 1 week after construction and heavy rainfall, Ochanja road collapses because Soludo does substandard roads. We don't want governors like Soludo in southeast. A governor that cannot construct a road that will last 1 month.

Watch video below:
https://twitter.com/UchePOkoye/status/1772358572753473851/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1772358572753473851&currentTweetUser=UchePOkoye

2 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Vtera: 10:06pm On Mar 25
What.......
Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by helinues: 10:08pm On Mar 25
Definitely you are trolling Anambra state, this should be third thread.

The question is why?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Trollronaldo: 10:11pm On Mar 25
helinues:

The question is why?
keep quiet, I'm calling out Soludo and not Anambra state.

I am specifically calling out failng Soludo because he's currently thr worst governor in the east. Please leave this thread and don't derail.
He did a raod after 1 week, the road wears off, what type of nonsense is that? Anambra people deserves better and Soludo should be kicked out in the next election.

Soludo is suppose to be a professor, even a primary 6 holder like Buhari didn't build a road that washed away in 1 week.

18 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Roboto11: 10:12pm On Mar 25
Soludo Solution.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by FatherOfJesus: 10:13pm On Mar 25
helinues:

The question is why?
See bro, he's not trolling Anambra state. The person that posted the video on Twitter is from Anambra state and the people responding to him are equally from the state. Soludo no dey try, to be honest.

9 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by helinues: 10:15pm On Mar 25
FatherOfJesus:
See bro, he's not trolling Anambra state. The person that posted the video on Twitter is from Anambra state and the people responding to him are equally from the state. Soludo no dey try, to be honest.

This is the third thread. The first one was a bit messy. So definitely there is motives behind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by FatherOfJesus: 10:16pm On Mar 25
helinues:

This is the third thread. The first one was a bit messy. So definitely there is motives behind
Why do you always see everything from a sinister point of view?
Change the way you see things. He's calling out Soludo and most Igbo people are in support of this because Soludo no dey try.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Almaiga: 10:16pm On Mar 25
Substandard Roads cheesy

1 Like

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by helinues: 10:17pm On Mar 25
FatherOfJesus:
Why do you always see everything from a sinister point of view.
Change the way you see things. He's calling out Soludo and most Igbo people are in support of this because Soludo no dey try.

Toh..

I could actually be talking to same person sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Trollronaldo: 10:18pm On Mar 25
helinues:

What are you saying?

I am reporting what an Anambra person posted on Twitter and what I posted is not a lie. Soludo actually built a road that washed away after 1 week and it's happening like.

Why are some of your bent covering bad things done by bad people?

7 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by FatherOfJesus: 10:19pm On Mar 25
helinues:

Toh..

lol, you cannot change this man.
Everything is suspicious to you. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by helinues: 10:19pm On Mar 25
Trollronaldo:
What are you saying?

I am reporting what an Anambra person posted on Twitter and what I posted is not a lie. Soludo actually built a road that washed away after 1 week and it's happening like.

Why are some of your bent covering bad things done by bad people?

What do your people posted about your governor? Aren't you interested in the development of your state?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by helinues: 10:20pm On Mar 25
FatherOfJesus:
lol, you cannot change this man.
Everything is suspicious to you. Lol

Na thief fit catch other thieves now.

grin
Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by FatherOfJesus: 10:21pm On Mar 25
helinues:

What do your people posted about your governor? Aren't you interested in the development of your state?
If my governor Bleep up, na me go drag am by myself.
Ikpeazu and Orji, I dragged them for years. I don't cover rubbish like you dude.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by freemanq(m): 10:22pm On Mar 25
Scam scam scam

1 Like

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by FatherOfJesus: 10:23pm On Mar 25
helinues:

Everh governor for southest must sit up.

I go drag Otti if him Bleep up, I swear

5 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by helinues: 10:23pm On Mar 25
FatherOfJesus:
If my governor Bleep up, na me go drag am by myself.
Ikpeazu and Orji, I dragged them for years. I don't cover rubbish like you dude.

Go to Twitter, check Trollronaldo, I drag Otti everyday for constructing roads with open drainages and no pedestrian walkways. I don't have time to cover up shit.

FatherOfJesus:
Everh governor for southest must sit up.

I go drag Otti if him Bleep up, I swear

I didn't direct that to you. You forgot to switch moniker?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Trollronaldo: 10:25pm On Mar 25
helinues:

Any southeast governor that bleeps up will be dragged.

It's none of your business.
Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by KillahPriest: 10:27pm On Mar 25
Jealous bushmen wailing all over Nairaland. How many governors have you seen constructing roads with cabin biscuit in this world ? You ingrates can't even say thank you sir to your action governor undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Trollronaldo: 10:29pm On Mar 25
KillahPriest:
Jealous bushmen wailing all over Nairaland. How many governors have you seen constructing roads with cabin biscuit in this world ? You ingrates can't even say thank you sir to your action governor undecided
lol 😂
Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by christejames(m): 10:32pm On Mar 25
This better be a joke ooo 🤦‍♂️
Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Penguin2: 10:50pm On Mar 25
Trollronaldo:
Just 1 week after construction and heavy rainfall, Ochanja road collapses because Soludo does substandard roads. We don't want governors like Soludo in southeast. A governor that cannot construct a road that will last 1 month.

Go back and edit the title to read “Newly Constructed Road Washed Away in Anambra”.

Saying “collapsed” doesn’t capture how bad it is.

Soludo is a disaster that shouldn’t have happened to Anambra but every day you see Agbado people extolling him for doing nothing here.

I hope Valentine Ozigbo has his victory speech ready.

5 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Penguin2: 10:54pm On Mar 25
helinues:

Yes. There’s a motive to it.

The motive is to make sure Soludo ends up a single term governor in Anambra.

If you guys are comfortable with mediocre governors in your region, we aren’t in ours.

If you people love him so much, we are going to boot him out so that he would be available for Tinubu to make him minister in his government so that he can do that magic you so much love under Tinubu.

You hear?

9 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by mymadam(m): 11:38pm On Mar 25
helinues:

...I could actually be talking to same person sha
😂😂😂
Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by chopnaira: 12:24am On Mar 26
It's starting to look like Soludo is just like Peter Obi. Peter Obi was legendary for constructing substandard roads.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Foreverly02: 12:38am On Mar 26
helinues:

The question is why?
Exactly
Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Mrexcell(m): 1:02am On Mar 26
A whole professor constructing this type of road? His roads didn't even last long like that of peter obi he heavily demarketed during last year's presidential election this is really too bad for soludo's image for next year's anambra governorship election. When I saw soludo's commissioner for works with his protruding stomach looking like an alaba 2x2 shop owner I mmediately knew that something like this is definitely bound to happen.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by nigeriansamurai(m): 3:18am On Mar 26
helinues:

The question is why?
serously bro... He may be trolling, but ask anyone living currently in anambra. There is a wave of sub-standard, low quality projects going on. Every week you will see news of them launching one project, mini program or you see him sharing things. That is just a clout chasing endeavour. This is not a APC vs LP or PDP matter, Soludo is not doing well.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by jazzman7711: 3:31am On Mar 26
Mrexcell:
A whole professor constructing this type of road? His roads didn't even last long like that of peter obi he heavily demarketed during last year's presidential election this is really too bad for soludo's image for next year's anambra governorship election. When I saw soludo's commissioner for works with his protruding stomach looking like an alaba 2x2 shop owner I mmediately knew that something like this is definitely bound to happen.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by jazzman7711: 3:34am On Mar 26
I think Soludo will take the necessary action to prevent future road failures.

The poor guy probably received all the assurances in the world that the road would be top-notch.

I wonder who the contractor was.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Kourageous1: 4:02am On Mar 26
helinues:

Toh..

I don't understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyinlola Wins Osun Election Petition / Attention: Beaf And Sagamite / Nigeria’s Zimbabwean Farmers: Nothing Like Chicken Feed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.