Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

This Is The New Oil - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is The New Oil (101 Views)

The New OIL MONEY Is Here / Zilingo App The New Oil Money In Town / Telecommunications, The New Oil Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The New Oil by hamlak(m): 11:28pm On Mar 25
Guys make una stop this na one cut am. Stop football betting and
start football trading. You go thank me later. Na the new oil be that.

Click and download this PDF if you want to learn how to do it.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pxiv59dau71s6dj/What_is_Football_Trading.pdf/file

Or if you want, just send me a whatsapp message with just "I am interested in Foitball Trading"
and I will respond asap.

+233 25 777 8648

(1) (Reply)

. / Exchange You E-currencies With Pinnacle Traders,: Crypto, Paypal, Payoneer / I Need Help On How To Become A Sub-distributor Of Soft Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.