Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,616 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK (53405 Views)

I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. / Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) / I Have Finally Left Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by placeofallure(f): 10:10pm On Mar 26
atiku4President:
Honestly. Deserving. Only a fool will argue it. If you know what a combination of Buhari's wasteful 8 years and a possible Tinubu's hopeless 8 years can do in the life of someone, you will weep. It looks like a 16 year old teen who has struggled to finish college with no hope of a descent higher education in a country where life can be cut short at any moment.

How old are you? You could be too young to have an awareness of what PDP's corrupt 16 years of misrule was or could be you have a short memory, so short you've forgotten so soon. Nigeria's woes didn't just start. It's a conundrum. It's cumulative! I don't have any misgivings about your rants about Buhari or Tinubu. Be objective when you criticize is all.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by davidque: 10:14pm On Mar 26
Reality will soon dawn on him after he receive heavy tax from his labour
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by erico2k2(m): 10:18pm On Mar 26
004gist:

Shout up that trap yeye with smelling mouth
Look at you level of ignorance This was why justwise was educating you
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by surgical: 10:29pm On Mar 26
SirLakes:

You follow am process the visa to know his plans

You dey yarn dust
na bad belle, check all those with negative comments, they are evil people if you know them in real life
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by surgical: 10:33pm On Mar 26
placeofallure:

How old are you? You could be too young to have an awareness of what PDP's corrupt 16 years of misrule was or could be you have a short memory, so short you've forgotten so soon. Nigeria's woes didn't just start. It's a conundrum. It's cumulative! I don't have any misgivings about your rants about Buhari or Tinubu. Be objective when you criticize is all.
This your narrative is stale,nobody buys this craps again, even your ogas that invented it have since moved on to blame it on other regime, buhari is the new fall guy now
But Nigerians like a woman in second marriage have since found out the better man ,in this case pdp, you are still living in the past, sorry
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by izubext007: 10:34pm On Mar 26
They will soon deport him
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by placeofallure(f): 10:40pm On Mar 26
surgical:
This your narrative is stale,nobody buys this craps again, even your ogas that invented it have since moved on to blame it on other regime, buhari is the new fall guy now
But Nigerians like a woman in second marriage have since found out the better man ,in this case pdp, you are still living in the past, sorry

Facts never go stale, it is what it is. It happened and it's indelible in our memories.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by ukaface(f): 10:49pm On Mar 26
He never jam cold
Never jam 12 hours shift
Never jam greyness
Never jam mechanical people
Never begin miss naija, even though say na Yeye country

He go soon learn
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by steeltrust: 10:51pm On Mar 26
atiku4President:
Honestly. Deserving. Only a fool will argue it. If you know what a combination of Buhari's wasteful 8 years and a possible Tinubu's hopeless 8 years can do in the life of someone, you will weep. It looks like a 16 year old teen who has struggled to finish college with no hope of a descent higher education in a country where life can be cut short at any moment.
bro just simple out it
I’m Nigeria you’re surviving
By the time you leave you will discover you’re starting to live
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by bal4real: 10:51pm On Mar 26
Tinubu's mad dogs won't like this news.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by CaptainFM1: 11:09pm On Mar 26
atiku4President:

Are there no positives you can chip in?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by 004gist: 12:17am On Mar 27
erico2k2:

Look at you level of ignorance This was why justwise was educating you

Mugu Rishi sunek weh de earn 500 per day
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by BucketHat(m): 12:27am On Mar 27
My brother you can say that again & again!!!!!!

That electricity wey you mentioned enh na the major issue oooo. Generator noise left right & centre wan tear me & family head. My fridge don become wardrobe inside house oo, everyday na to warm warm food sotey food no get taste again.

Electricity no dey,water no dey,better health care no dey,good road no dey,good accommodation no dey,social amenities no dey,better food to eat no dey etc

Heat wan kill man pikin for inside house ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by 004gist: 12:42am On Mar 27
BucketHat:
My brother you can say that again & again!!!!!!

That electricity wey you mentioned enh na the major issue oooo. Generator noise left right & centre wan tear me & family head. My fridge don become wardrobe inside house oo, everyday na to warm warm food sotey food no get taste again.

Electricity no dey,water no dey,better health care no dey,good road no dey,good accommodation no dey,social amenities no dey,better food to eat no dey etc

Heat wan kill man pikin for inside house ooooo.

If Nigeria can have light, then little security improvement, then a little road upgrade. I see no reason to be here than just holidays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by BucketHat(m): 12:44am On Mar 27
CartelKenneth:
E reach to thank God o
Heat is seriously killing us here!!!!
No light since morning and tinubu is the “president “

nigeria is real HELL ON EARTH!!!
My brother all wetin you talk na the truth & nothing but the truth!!!!!

If only 🇳🇬 government fit replicate the good things wey dey abroad for here enh life for dey meaningful but the reverse na the case ooo!!!!

As I dey type right about now light no dey & of which na generator noise dey disturb left right and centre & person no fit hear word again.

I no fit calculate the money for petrol wey generator don collect from my hand no to talk of repairs.

The situation for 🇳🇬 is mind boggling oooo & the matter don tire me.

Heat go worry you for afternoon there after mosquitoes go resume work for night.

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by 004gist: 12:55am On Mar 27
BucketHat:

If only 🇳🇬 government fit replicate the good things wey dey abroad for here enh life for dey meaningful but the reverse na the case ooo!!!!

As I dey type right about now light no dey & of which na generator noise dey disturb left right and centre & person no fit hear word again.

I no fit calculate the money for petrol wey generator don collect from my hand no to talk of repairs.

Heat go worry you for afternoon there after mosquitoes go resume work for night.

Get solar and batteries. That's how I do.
Don't allow this pressure push u into selling properties n travelling without adequate preparation.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by BucketHat(m): 1:07am On Mar 27
004gist:

If Nigeria can have light, then little security improvement, then a little road upgrade. I see no reason to be here than just holidays
Bro I am a bona-fide 🇳🇬 citizen & i am over 4 decades on the soil & I have been privileged to visit virtually all the states but I must say it very shameful where we're as a Nation today 😢

The country is damn too backwards & dysfunctional!!!!

🇳🇬 impunity tolerant
🇳🇬 Agberoism tolerant
🇳🇬 Nepotism tolerant
🇳🇬 Bigotry tolerant
🇳🇬 corruption tolerant
🇳🇬 Bad behaviour tolerant
🇳🇬 Godfathersm tolerant

ETC

Can you imagine that in this 21st century no train connectivity in our country because of greedy bastard in the society.

We have allowed Vagabonds in the corridor of government & they ruined the Nation 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by 004gist: 1:35am On Mar 27
BucketHat:
Bro I am a bona-fide 🇳🇬 citizen & i am over 4 decades on the soil & I have been privileged to visit virtually all the states but I must say it very shameful where we're as a Nation today 😢

The country is damn too backwards & dysfunctional!!!!

🇳🇬 impunity tolerant
🇳🇬 Agberoism tolerant
🇳🇬 Nepotism tolerant
🇳🇬 Bigotry tolerant
🇳🇬 corruption tolerant
🇳🇬 Bad behaviour tolerant
🇳🇬 Godfathersm tolerant

ETC

Can you imagine that in this 21st century no train connectivity in our country because of greedy bastard in the society.

We have allowed Vagabonds in the corridor of government & they ruined the Nation 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
We can't continue to run away to white men land to sweat our ass toiling for them without having a voice here.
When they had same issue in 18th century they fought hard, carried our revolution eliminate their leaders.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Kevineleven(m): 2:09am On Mar 27
I tap into this testimony *speaksintongue*
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Fearurcreeator: 2:15am On Mar 27
jogojogo:
Thank God for you.
All problem solved. Congratulations
Na another problem he wan go start so ... Mumu
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Fearurcreeator: 2:15am On Mar 27
onatisi:

He will soon understand better . It is Just a matter of time .
Lolzzz
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Fearurcreeator: 2:17am On Mar 27
allthingsgood:
Naivety and ignorance
This one na big mumu
Smiles... Na slave

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Fearurcreeator: 2:18am On Mar 27
allthingsgood:

While u are there writing epistle of lamentations, young lads are going into ICT and real estate and cashing out. Rushing to uk to go and become meaningless care worker and be living hand to mouth, when all the opportunities are here in Nigeria
Am very sure he will be older than Habby and Jeffrey... People with yeye mindset
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Fearurcreeator: 2:19am On Mar 27
Seagodess:
what course in ict can one learn without paying money? You are a very nonsense fellow.. do you know some people don't even have data to browse for courses on YouTube? Because of this harsh economy..some can't even afford a laptop. Una go just dey yarn dust. U.k is far better. Have seen e Bank manager becoming a taxi driver in the u.k And today he's doing far better than when he was here. So just shut up
Lolzzzz.... Na free for oyinbo land ... Lolzzzz
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Fearurcreeator: 2:22am On Mar 27
Orinechi:
Let him not call Nigerian govt when he has any issue with UK authority or when things don't work out the way he thought.
Ogun wan kill am be that ... Them be slaves na
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by lanre316: 5:24am On Mar 27
allthingsgood:

While u are there writing epistle of lamentations, young lads are going into ICT and real estate and cashing out. Rushing to uk to go and become meaningless care worker and be living hand to mouth, when all the opportunities are here in Nigeria

Thank you very much. I wanted to write basically what you wrote. But I realised that many Nigerian youths would never understand. They would think you're enemy of their progress.

Let them go and do their oyinbo slave jobs, biko. While wise youths are making good use of ICT, real estate, agricultural value chain businesses, international trades, ecommerce, content creation, freelancing, and even crypto trading and other lucrative opportunities here in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by fortune1968: 5:36am On Mar 27
Only a bad man says his own country is bad .
Where did he get the money he expended on his travel ?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by asiga(m): 5:46am On Mar 27
Let him share his experience after 6 months.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by surgical: 6:19am On Mar 27
placeofallure:

Facts never go stale, it is what it is. It happened and it's indelible in our memories.
since you are the only one seeing it as fact,that's delusion
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by lastkingsman: 6:29am On Mar 27
004gist:

What you are asking for is called infrastructure deficit. The total cost is 800bn USD. The ones you mentioned will cost about 200bn USD.

Where's the money gonna come from?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by CartelKenneth: 7:01am On Mar 27
BucketHat:

Na God go save us
Wetin I dey find for obodoyibo if my country better b4?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by sukkot: 7:26am On Mar 27
FinidiGeorge:

But guy, you be UK baba nah... For some people eye, the way you dey talk go be as if na village people matter o (let's exclude your spiritual reasons if there are any).. . grin
Why not try Canada or USA or even Australia? You should have better prospects to travel than many here in Nigeria
brother am a very rich man in naija chopping life and earning dollars in naija. Traveling na for poor men 😄 Abi you wan make I show you bank akant statements with a couple of billions of Naira ? Relax bro. We come Nairaland to come play ni ooo. Dey your Dey make I Dey my day . Matter of fact don’t mention me anymore on this forum . Dumb mahfukaz think if a black man is not in a white mans land then he is cursed by village people ? Like wtf ? I need to be in white mans land or village people are doing me ? This level of madness is astounding

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lekki Garden, Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rain (Photos, Video) / Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. / The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.