Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK (53467 Views)

I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. / Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) / I Have Finally Left Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by sukkot: 5:56pm On Mar 26
TableLeg:
Welcome to hell!
đź‘€
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Goldbw122(m): 5:56pm On Mar 26
There are still people in UK suffering .
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Sapasenator: 5:58pm On Mar 26
Villa12:
you're just saying rubbish. Ordinary food is now a luxury to an average Nigerians. I mean ordinary food. If you know the level of poverty in the country, you'll join hand to thank God on this guy relocation Please keep your sermon to yourself.

Before abroad. I eat very well in Nigeria and had a good job. Talk for yourself.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by stanbright(m): 5:59pm On Mar 26
allthingsgood:

While u are there writing epistle of lamentations, young lads are going into ICT and real estate and cashing out. Rushing to uk to go and become meaningless care worker and be living hand to mouth, when all the opportunities are here in Nigeria
Going into real estate?
I have seen broke realtors and can you go into the ICT without been employed?
So what are you saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Villa12(m): 6:01pm On Mar 26
Sapasenator:

Before abroad. I eat very well in Nigeria and had a good job. Talk for yourself.
come back now and see for yourself
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Akharmony: 6:03pm On Mar 26
Struggle countinua!
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Villa12(m): 6:03pm On Mar 26
Goldbw122:
There are still people in UK suffering .
UK is not paradise but obviously mile ahead your shithole. Even your useless leaders run to that country for education, healthcare,buy properties et al
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Litmus: 6:07pm On Mar 26
Mods, People Traffickers full this thread o, encouraging Jappa!
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Sapasenator: 6:08pm On Mar 26
Villa12:

I was back about 6 months ago and had the best time of my life from nite clubs to nite clubs, I wish I had stayed longer honestly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by emperor4love(m): 6:08pm On Mar 26
Villa12:
mk e com back com eat food
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by tonicyril: 6:09pm On Mar 26
socialmediaman:

So you don’t have savings? You’re not planning for retirement? Ideally you should start saving for retirement from your early 20s. Money doesn’t just come kaboom in one year like most people anticipate it, you save some and invest some and over time you liquidate them for retirement
My business is not the usual pay and carry, sell and sell, gather the money back, pay again and carry..
I don't trade with my money unless I wish..that is my kind of business.

Back to topic, it’s not the Cubanas that you should use to judge because they don’t represent the life of the average Nigerian, their likes are less than 1% in Nigeria. It’s the average Nigerian who works in a restaurant or works at a warehouse or home care you should cite as example

Ok, but do u know if u re part of the 1%?? What if u re part of the 1% but following bandwagon had already made you japa, what will now be ur fate??..

As I said, the value of ur money is exactly what u can use it for at ur particular area.

In UK, a rap of fufu is ÂŁ1 (#1700 or so)
In naija, it's #100 which means 1pound can only get you 1 rap of fufu in UK but that same 1pound can get you 17raps with jara here I Nigeria..
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by ThBoss(m): 6:10pm On Mar 26
atiku4President:
Honestly. Deserving. Only a fool will argue it. If you know what a combination of Buhari's wasteful 8 years and a possible Tinubu's hopeless 8 years can do in the life of someone, you will weep. It looks like a 16 year old teen who has struggled to finish college with no hope of a descent higher education in a country where life can be cut short at any moment.

Honestly
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Villa12(m): 6:14pm On Mar 26
Sapasenator:

I was back about 6 months ago and had the best time of my life from nite clubs to nite clubs, I wish I had stayed longer honestly.
i am not talking about you but the citizens that your corrupt leaders has improvished.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by patrickcollins: 6:14pm On Mar 26
onatisi:

He will soon understand better . It is Just a matter of time .
You can't compare Uk to Nigeria now

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by soccerlite: 6:15pm On Mar 26
God graciously allowed some people not to taste the siege apc has brought upon nigeria
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Sapasenator: 6:23pm On Mar 26
Villa12:
i am not talking about you but the citizens that your corrupt leaders has improvished.

direct your questions and frustrations at your politicians na.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by lastkingsman: 6:25pm On Mar 26
socialmediaman:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3kYCi-o4E7/?igsh=aG1idTdhY2pxcmd6

Ha! From "Emi lokan" to "Ebi pa WA" o grin

Why is he running? He should stay back and enjoy the goodness of Jagaban
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Villa12(m): 6:25pm On Mar 26
Sapasenator:

direct your questions and frustrations at your politicians na.
who's directing the question to you before? Even dangote the richest man in Africa knows Nigerians are suffering and poor.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Sapasenator: 6:29pm On Mar 26
Villa12:
who's directing the question to you before? Even dangote the richest man in Africa knows Nigerians are suffering and poor.

ok
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Litmus: 6:32pm On Mar 26
Explanation for why so many that leave Nigeria for Abroad then turn around to abuse Nigeria in ways that no other nationalities abuse thire own nations when having emigrated abroad, is maybe due to them not actually being Nigerians.

Nigeria is like the South Africa of West Africa, attracting even now as in the past, hundreds of thousands of people from neighbouring nations. Unlike South Africa , though, Nigeria doesn't have even a modicum of border control nor perhaps the expertise and rigour South Africa applies to immigration. We keep no meaningful records. This could mean Nigeria has way more immigrants than South Africa does. In any case, many of these immigrants live, grow up, learn our languages and politics, many are born in Nigeria but have affinity for the lands of their parents. Many are half Nigerians - and depending on which sex one part of thire parents are, will identify with Nigeria or the foreign nation. Children are likelier to identify with their mothers people. Together these type of people are more likely to be the ones that hate and cuss Nigeria, for whatever reasons, when they emigrate from Nigeria. You as a true Nigerian, not knowing this, may be left baffled and wondering why or how could anyone go abroad and resort to insulting the nation of thire forefathers to the terrible extent that often happens. You'd be thinking, 'but no other nationalities does this, why Nigerians?' You may even blame Igbos or IPOB Not knowing that those people aren't actually as Nigerian as you may believe.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by hush15: 6:32pm On Mar 26
jogojogo:
Thank God for you.
All problem solved. Congratulations

Not all problem solved but if works hard and do well, there is light at the end of the tunnel. not its easy in the Uk too but unlike Nigeria, the system rewards hardwork and consistency.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Movicmvc10: 6:42pm On Mar 26
Your own beta oo
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by 004gist: 6:47pm On Mar 26
erico2k2:

Now I have gone to check your profile.U are or were a student in Northumbria uni .so u are allowed 20hrs.you ar3 struggling with jnstalments.so Bross were and how U take work those hoirs U claim?

I came with a dependent and am permitted to work more than 20hrs off break periods.

We are in break now... As we are in Easter holidays
So I can work 24hrs per day
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by 004gist: 6:49pm On Mar 26
erico2k2:

If you dey work 24/7 2 things are involved.U dey the wrong part of Europe or U just land. Aka no papers.

Well you might not understand what new immigrant faces
We shouldn't talk less of our country no matter what. It's just de useless leaders we have.
Europe once had them and revolution solved the problem.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by broadman20: 6:49pm On Mar 26
allthingsgood:

While u are there writing epistle of lamentations, young lads are going into ICT and real estate and cashing out. Rushing to uk to go and become meaningless care worker and be living hand to mouth, when all the opportunities are here in Nigeria

Story;

I have somebody like you in my neighborhood. After discouraging people not to travel after the election he secretly traveled out of NIGERIA with members of his family.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Airoflaw(m): 6:50pm On Mar 26
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by socialmediaman: 6:56pm On Mar 26
Sapasenator:

From night club to night club with UK money and exchange rate lol.

I think that’s what bro in that video is trying to do as well. He couldn’t do that while in Nigeria

Just like you perhaps, 10 years from now he’ll be able to. He would’ve lived the same amount of time in Nigeria and remained the same or worse
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by reciprokal: 6:57pm On Mar 26
Villa12:
empty head. Lazy youths that could afford relocating to UK? You can only dream of the life he would have and give his family in the next 10 years.

Go face your emilokan ogbeni

* It's one thing to relocate abroad and it's a completely different thing to land in a foreign country and go on your knees and berate your country in from of the whole world. Only an OSU like you does that.

* 70.9 of people who relocate abroad sold their family land to move abroad, no big deal there

* A brand New visa in another country is not a brand new life. This is strange doctrine for intellectual and material destitutes like you.

* I have every opportunity to relocate to any part of Europa and north America but my biggest fear is to become a 4th class citizen doing car wash or adult care or security guard in a strange country who sees me as a burden

* I don't believe you bear your father's name. Your type is often an outcast who will birth children with no identity or foundation.

Poverty-enveloped whelps like you live for nothing worthwhile but to put food in your mouth and booze in your belly.

Shallow sob.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by iamL(f): 6:58pm On Mar 26
helinues:
Village man.

When people are making a day trip from Nigeria to UK or vise versa

With the money you help politicians to launder. If not for illegal wealth can you afford danfo bus?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by remzytimer: 6:59pm On Mar 26
Nigeria is not a bad country, we may be going through some phases of challenges and of which every country has its.
socialmediaman:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3kYCi-o4E7/?igsh=aG1idTdhY2pxcmd6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.