Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Soludo's Newly Laid Sub-standard Road In Onitsha Is Washed Away by first rain. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo's Newly Laid Sub-standard Road In Onitsha Is Washed Away by first rain. (3671 Views)

Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) / Criticism Trails Soludo's Newly Constructed Road / Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Soludo's Newly Laid Sub-standard Road In Onitsha Is Washed Away by first rain. by NOwazobia: 8:24am On Apr 19
rinzaugustine:
You are probably a youngster in his 20s that doesn’t know much of Peter Obi’s tenure as governor except them say, dem say and all the negative calumny being thrown at him, because if you know you wouldn’t even be comparing him with dave umahi
That guy is right.

Anambra during Obi time was not the best state in the country, and I doubt if it was among top 5 in the country at that time.

There was no record to prove that Obi stood out as governor among other governors during his time.

All the support he is receiving right now is not because he performed excellently during his time as governor, but because of tribal and religious sentiment, couple with the fact the Tinubu and Atiku are well known crooks by all and sundry...

Even while I was drumming support for Obi during the last election, there was nothing of excellency I can pick out from his tenure except that he is the lesser of three evils.

But Umahi he pointed out is not my choice either.
Re: Soludo's Newly Laid Sub-standard Road In Onitsha Is Washed Away by first rain. by rinzaugustine: 2:18pm On Apr 19
Iziquiel:

The insults pain me to the extent of editing your words. 😂
I am a confirmed Foõlish pig wey think say i fit insult anybody just like that, without provocation because my parents are animals to birth an embecile like me.

Next time I continue to insult people's parents over politics because mines are complete 👇

Anu mmpama.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dollar Is Crashing But Prices Of Goods Are Increasing / Lagos PDP Names Disciplinary Members To Look Into Allegations, Impropriety / Jonathan Resuscitates Ajaokuta Steel, Niomco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.