Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

I'm Getting Tired Of My Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Getting Tired Of My Gf (1833 Views)

"Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years / I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Getting Tired Of My Gf by Mikuni(m): 7:45am On Mar 26
When I first met her, she seemed quite decent and modest. The first time we were all alone, she gave me the impression that she hates sex, because she wouldn't even let me touch her hands. In my mind, I felt I had met a virgin. I was praising God.

Last week, she came around; to my surprise, she hugged me and kissed me. The kiss lasted about 30 minutes. She kissed like she was possessed. I got scared myself. Okay, virgins are the best kissers, I said to myself. She left eventually after everything.

The next day, we had sex. When she undressed, I immediately tried to insert, but she instead started kissing again. After that, she directed my head to her boobs and told me to lick the whole portion of her nipples, including her areola. Each time I tried stopping, she would direct my head to her nipple. She made sex seem like hard work to me. I began to get tired. My tongue was getting pale.

When I eventually penetrated, I was happy it'll all be over in two minutes. To my surprise she told me to hit slowly, then she told me to raise the tempo faster and faster. That took about 20 minutes.

After sex, I decided to sleep a little. I felt really bad. I felt used.

While I was still thinking of how to get aboniki for my waist, I suddenly felt something like a "heavy balloon" on my face. This lady's ass was on my face. That was when I knew I had to run. She begged for head. I declined and left immediately. She felt embarrassed, but I don't care. I can't marry a sex maniac!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of My Gf by Johnson225(m): 7:51am On Mar 26
Lol grin
You thought your woman is a virgin because she refused holding hands??

From your write-up you're either the virgin here or you have just a few body count... That your "Modest and innocent" girlfriend has seen more divk than you imagine

6 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of My Gf by VawulentMan: 7:52am On Mar 26
You would have licked your own prescription of syphilis Staphylococcus from that community bathtub

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of My Gf by ezegenigbonine: 7:55am On Mar 26
grin grin grin grin

You should have been a comedian grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of My Gf by iamtardey: 8:05am On Mar 26
Na to chop beans and bread dey my head

7 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of My Gf by Wawelexy(m): 8:16am On Mar 26
VawulentMan:
You would have licked your own prescription of syphilis Staphylococcus from that community bathtub

grin grin grin
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of My Gf by TheZeezle(m): 8:20am On Mar 26
You need to start your comedy show bro. You are funny..: lol

Mikuni:
When I first met her, she seemed quite decent and modest. The first time we were all alone, she gave me the impression that she hates sex, because she wouldn't even let me touch her hands. In my mind, I felt I had met a virgin. I was praising God.

Last week, she came around; to my surprise, she hugged me and kissed me. The kiss lasted about 30 minutes. She kissed like she was possessed. I got scared myself. Okay, virgins are the best kissers, I said to myself. She left eventually after everything.

The next day, we had sex. When she undressed, I immediately tried to insert, but she instead started kissing again. After that, she directed my head to her boobs and told me to lick the whole portion of her nipples, including her areola. Each time I tried stopping, she would direct my head to her nipple. She made sex seem like hard work to me. I began to get tired. My tongue was getting pale.

When I eventually penetrated, I was happy it'll all be over in two minutes. To my surprise she told me to hit slowly, then she told me to raise the tempo faster and faster. That took about 20 minutes.

While I was still thinking of how to get aboniki for my waist, I suddenly felt something like a "heavy balloon" on my face. This lady's ass was on my face. That was when I knew I had to run. She begged for head. I declined and left immediately. She felt embarrassed, but I don't care. I can't marry a sex maniac!

4 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of My Gf by BOSSkesh(m): 8:24am On Mar 26
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of My Gf by Landowner101(m): 10:28am On Mar 26
Mikuni:

Chris Rock is on nairaland grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of My Gf by PerfectStranger(m): 10:43am On Mar 26
VawulentMan:

staph na small nau,he for collect sweeti grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of My Gf by ojotobiloba1: 7:56pm On Mar 26
Mikuni:

Lmao, 🤣🤣, This really made my day
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of My Gf by helinues: 8:01pm On Mar 26
Secondary school live experience
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of My Gf by Freelancerr(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26
grin
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of My Gf by MrCork: 10:05pm On Mar 26
Mikuni:

Gimmmme her nomba sir...let me help u advise her!! smiley
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of My Gf by Usmanovic95(m): 11:37pm On Mar 26
OP no lie , you ran for your dear life because you couldn't match the girl's energy.Its good you used your number 6 so we don't get to read of how a man slump in the middle of a sex romp with a virile female cheesy .
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of My Gf by AdamuKD: 9:57am On Mar 27
angry
Una no go fit kee me for this nairaland
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of My Gf by Anijay1212(m): 10:24am On Mar 27
grin grin grin
How will i survive without data like this.
Someone should help a friend in need.
cry
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of My Gf by chatinent: 10:54am On Mar 27
Conji don turn Effiong to dey hallucinate
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of My Gf by Sonnobax15(m): 11:02am On Mar 27
lipsrsealed
Na God use style take save you so,if not,the kind gonorrhea wey that community slot carry to come give you before for no get cure......

No decent banny,but only pretenders.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of My Gf by Kasdat5(m): 12:24pm On Mar 27
Were we there when you started toasting her
NO !!
You must finish what you started.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Man Accused Mercy Chinwo Of Paternity Fraud. / Rejection! / Which Is Safer? Marrying Someone You Love Most Or Someone Who Loves U Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.