Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead (33793 Views)

Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Ajayi: Who Will Win Ondo Governorship Election? / Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) / APC May Not Have Candidate For Ondo Governorship Election - INEC Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by freshvine(f): 9:49am On Mar 26
PlutoChief:
Say no to Naija politics, we are going the Senegal way.

Mbakara na you?
Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by MaziObinnaokija: 9:53am On Mar 26
If man's behind this,hope that man will NOT DIE.There's SEED and HARVEST time.GOD will NOT SLEEP
Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by Dickson178(m): 10:00am On Mar 26
Thank God he's an APC man!
Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by Reelmii: 10:05am On Mar 26
They send am go give Akaredolu something grin...he go soon come back
Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by Elzazzi: 10:07am On Mar 26
Prigidypogodo:
lol that deputy governor come current governor is really playing dirty with his otumokpo.
Nigeria politics if your head no strong no put body or dem go just kpai you trowey

Even American politicians sef dey do otumokpo. But naija politicians own na on another level lol

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by membranus: 10:09am On Mar 26
pacesetting:
Nigeria's newspaper is also dead. A newspaper as big as The Vanguard is reporting like a gossip blog.

How did he die?

That's the most important information people need, not what he said or his political background. Everybody knows that one.

I heard that he went to Abuja 2 days ago, and he fell down a staircase yesterday while there. He was rushed back home to Ondo State and died there this morning.
Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by agabusta: 10:10am On Mar 26
spiSeyi:
Ayedatiwa the desperado grin most ppl were victimizing Betty (Aketi's wife) because of tribal sentiment sad .Betty knew something we don't know undecided . I beginning to realize that the woman is only fighting for her husband life. Ayedatiwa is too desperate for power angry

Akeredolu himself already prophesied the seat for him. I don't think anyone but the Almighty can hinder him from getting there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by Elzazzi: 10:10am On Mar 26
Jman06:
Hmmmm

Yet some people claim there's no otumokpo

Politics is really a dirty game. Don't just carry your doubtful mindset and enter Nigerian politics else, you'll be eliminated from the surface of the earth.

RIP to you, doc.

Naija politics otumokpo na on another level. That's why I respect Tinubu. That man don pay the price

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 10:13am On Mar 26
One of the prices you pay for being a politician
Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by osothermal(m): 10:22am On Mar 26
Prigidypogodo:
lol that deputy governor come current governor is really playing dirty with his otumokpo.
Nigeria politics if your head no strong no put body or dem go just kpai you trowey
I fear these Ondo people, From Agagu, to Aketi and this one too, na wa o. I attended Futa, common Dean's elections and Vcs na so professors dey die anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by firearcher: 10:26am On Mar 26
Eeya. This life! But what caused the death? No mention of why or how he died? Even if its not been made public yet, the writer should at least note that instead of just reporting this from a pure political angle
Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by hmohammed(m): 10:27am On Mar 26
Prigidypogodo:

I strongly suspect Aiyedatiwa

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by Ebubu2: 10:27am On Mar 26
chigoziri2403:
They have used Abidoshaker on him

Politics in nigeria is more brutal than drug wars
If you no hold your side, no put body
Politicians should be paid minimum wage to sanitise the polity
If u like pay them minimum wage, they have access to thief dangote’s net worth.
Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by Treasure17(m): 10:37am On Mar 26
Said it here last week that the moment you signed up for politics, you automatically signed up for your death sentence. Rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by AreaFada2: 10:37am On Mar 26
millionboi2:
Even me I opened to see wetin kill m but didn't see any.
Death killed him. shocked shocked
You are expecting too much from a 9ja newspaper of nowadays.

RIP.
Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by Engrbee(m): 10:56am On Mar 26
This one no guide, dem don kill ahm, I can see Ayedatuwa's handwriting on the wall.
Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by NigerianAngelo(m): 11:02am On Mar 26
chigoziri2403:
They have used Abidoshaker on him

Politics in nigeria is more brutal than drug wars
If you no hold your side, no put body
Politicians should be paid minimum wage to sanitise the polity

They should not be paid minimum wage. (Will YOU do the work for N30k - N100k monthly?)

Rather the requirements for entry should be defined:
1. Must be a graduate
2. Must show proof of at least 10 years prior work experience.
Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by mekybabe1: 11:03am On Mar 26
Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by chigoziri2403(m): 11:03am On Mar 26
Ebubu2:

If u like pay them minimum wage, they have access to thief dangote’s net worth.
They would tie their allowances to their basic and everything earned by them
Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by Babscleaning(m): 11:05am On Mar 26
Nothing inside the life... rip to him
Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by Inspirer1: 11:05am On Mar 26
membranus:

I heard that he went to Abuja 2 days ago, and he fell down a staircase yesterday while there. He was rushed back home to Ondo State and died there this morning.
could be high bp.
Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by Scamperlee(m): 11:07am On Mar 26
Sope otilor
Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 11:13am On Mar 26
pacesetting:
Nigeria's newspaper is also dead. A newspaper as big as The Vanguard is reporting like a gossip blog.

How did he die?

That's the most important information people need, not what he said or his political background. Everybody knows that one.
Very useless newspaper and unprofessional lazy journalists. They are always reporting hearsay and rumors ad news. No cause of death just rumors.
Pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by aktolly54(m): 11:22am On Mar 26
iwaeda:
Ile ayè àsàñ cry cry cry cry cry
was he assassinate or what? Poison or something. We know ile aye ile asan but something must have kill him
Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by pacesetting: 11:34am On Mar 26
I even wonder what they are paying those journalists for. No difference between them and gossipers on the street. No form of investigation whatsoever.
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Very useless newspaper and unprofessional lazy journalists. They are always reporting hearsay and rumors ad news. No cause of death just rumors.
Pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by highchief1: 11:43am On Mar 26
Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by chigoziri2403(m): 12:03pm On Mar 26
NigerianAngelo:

They should not be paid minimum wage. (Will YOU do the work for N30k - N100k monthly?)

Rather the requirements for entry should be defined:
1. Must be a graduate
2. Must show proof of at least 10 years prior work experience.
What's the difference between them and an ssce holder
WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THEM
Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by khattab02: 4:49pm On Mar 26
pacesetting:

How did he die?

honestly!!!

I wonder how the family will feel reading the news of one of their lost one as a political gimmick
Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by khattab02: 4:53pm On Mar 26
Engrbee:
This one no guide, dem don kill ahm, I can see Ayedatuwa's handwriting on the wall.
hmmmm...

Comments like this are not good.
Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by khattab02: 4:55pm On Mar 26
hmohammed:

I strongly suspect Aiyedatiwa
This is not good.

Because u have no knowledge about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by newoffer: 5:36pm On Mar 26
[Naija politicians are demigod. Can do anything to remain relevant quote author=Prigidypogodo post=129112669]lol that deputy governor come current governor is really playing dirty with his otumokpo.
Nigeria politics if your head no strong no put body or dem go just kpai you trowey[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead by adeola538: 7:58pm On Mar 26
Say no to Naija politics, we are going the Senegal way.Say no to Naija politics, we are going the Senegal way....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) / Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) / I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.