Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Bridge Collapses In The US After Being Hit By A Ship (Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bridge Collapses In The US After Being Hit By A Ship (Video) (35702 Views)

Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridge Collapses In The US After Being Hit By A Ship (Video) by baralatie(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26
Safety not observed
Re: Bridge Collapses In The US After Being Hit By A Ship (Video) by zomoears(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26
DenreleDave:
How did the ship knowing wanted to pass tru a bridge dt is too low for it.

WriterNg Oya come and do ur usual thing of hating the US grin grin

Nairalanders, pls avoid this this troll.. He is the same person using different moniker

(Prigidypogodo Xosh leisuretym Alhajicso bukkiexchange01). What they do is to blackmail you with no evidence

Small data wey u get, u take type nonsense.

There was sufficient height clearance. The ship collided with the pillar.

1 Like

Re: Bridge Collapses In The US After Being Hit By A Ship (Video) by moradeke42109: 1:23pm On Mar 26
you don't "pilot" ship rather you "sail" Ship.you don't "pilot" ship rather you "sail" Ship....
Re: Bridge Collapses In The US After Being Hit By A Ship (Video) by Sijo01(f): 1:35pm On Mar 26
naptu2:

There's something that I noticed, but not many people are talking about it. If you watch the video again, you'll see that the lights on the ship went off sometime before it hit the bridge and then later, just before it hit, a few of the lights came back on.

It could be that the ship had a mechanical problem that made it impossible to steer it away from the pillar.

I felt it was the effect of the hit that made the light to go off.

1 Like

Re: Bridge Collapses In The US After Being Hit By A Ship (Video) by hansomb: 1:55pm On Mar 26
naptu2:
Video of the ship hitting the bridge and the bridge collapsing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZLctAD7Sic?si=LbWCuIGnpbpPSbzp

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-us-canada-68663071?
The driver is a transgender
Re: Bridge Collapses In The US After Being Hit By A Ship (Video) by OvertheTop(m): 2:08pm On Mar 26
Iamicekid:
U do better In the reconstruction the height between the bridge and the ocean/river must be x2 of the previous one

it collided with the Bridge Support Tower. Watch the video
Re: Bridge Collapses In The US After Being Hit By A Ship (Video) by PHAYOL81: 2:12pm On Mar 26
SalamRushdie:
America under Joe Biden has become almost third world country

Is Joe Biden era the only time bridge would collapse in America? And small time now, you yourself go dey accuse someone of ignorance because ”s/he hasn't travelled out”
This incident is even borne out of direct human error, not A DISTRESSED STRUCTURE COLLAPSING and here you are shouting BIDEN as if he's the captain of this erring ship. I shouldn't be surprised anyway, you call out Asiwaju Tinubu too for every little error/incident happening anywhere in Nigeria so it seems to be a trait. You can't help it.
Re: Bridge Collapses In The US After Being Hit By A Ship (Video) by humberjade: 2:45pm On Mar 26
mamawa123:

According to yahoo.com, they are still searching for seven people who are in the river.

If they are still searching for them by now, they are probably dead. With a lot of heavy irons and bricks following them into the river, it will take a miracle to float back to the surface.
Re: Bridge Collapses In The US After Being Hit By A Ship (Video) by humberjade: 2:45pm On Mar 26
mamawa123:

According to yahoo.com, they are still searching for seven people who are in the river.

If they are still searching for them by now, they are probably dead. With a lot of heavy irons and bricks following them into the river, it will take a miracle to float back alive to the surface.
Re: Bridge Collapses In The US After Being Hit By A Ship (Video) by Onionstew: 4:58pm On Mar 26
NuclearWinter:
I can bet my left ball that that ship was being piloted by a woman.

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Bridge Collapses In The US After Being Hit By A Ship (Video) by Attempt: 5:07pm On Mar 26
NuclearWinter:

Okay
Re: Bridge Collapses In The US After Being Hit By A Ship (Video) by bewla(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26
NuclearWinter:
And she is have blip at the time she lost control

Guy take a nap you need am
When you wake we finished the discussion
Re: Bridge Collapses In The US After Being Hit By A Ship (Video) by armadeo(m): 6:01pm On Mar 26
I hope it's not the demeter?
Re: Bridge Collapses In The US After Being Hit By A Ship (Video) by Goodlady(f): 6:30pm On Mar 26
NuclearWinter:
You nor well
Re: Bridge Collapses In The US After Being Hit By A Ship (Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:16am On Mar 27
GONE IN SECONDS: A structural engineer weighed in on the collapse of a Baltimore bridge after a cargo ship crashed into a support beam early Tuesday. https://trib.al/iImDi8k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bridge Collapses In The US After Being Hit By A Ship (Video) by NuclearWinter: 7:16am On Mar 27
Goodlady:

You nor well
Lolz

My balls are safe.

Pilot of doomed ship turns out to be a woman after all.

America"s Quota system aka Diversity Hires are a menace .

1 Like

Re: Bridge Collapses In The US After Being Hit By A Ship (Video) by xdrive(m): 8:27am On Mar 27
Like they act in American films cry cry
Re: Bridge Collapses In The US After Being Hit By A Ship (Video) by Konquest: 12:29am On Mar 29
naptu2:
Video of the ship hitting the bridge and the bridge collapsing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZLctAD7Sic?si=LbWCuIGnpbpPSbzp

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-us-canada-68663071?
That collision and subsequent crash of the Baltimore bridge was so surreal man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beji Caid Essebsi Is Dead! Tunisian President Dies Aged 92 / Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports / "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.