Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals (56242 Views)

Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) / I Killed A Snake Today At The Farm / Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by wolesmile(m): 4:23pm On Mar 27
Pumbaaaaaa!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by MrCork: 4:24pm On Mar 27
Ryda:
As seen on the street of social Media. A user posted video of animals killed by a hunter. There's a Warthog, Civet and other unidentified animals in the video.

The camera man had just one job, move the camera around so that we can have a proper view of the hunters kill.

Credit: 92 wolf

DONT U HOMEBASE PEOPLE HAVE ANIMAL RIGHTS IN DAT GADEEEEM JUNGLE NIGERIA PLACE??....u cant try this $hit here in London
.musss u people eat anytin?? ...BUSH HOMEBASE PEOPLE!!!(no oofeincse))
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by CountinBlessins(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27
DenreleDave:
The only thing I want to hear and see people kill is snakes....

Kill snakes 🐍 , kill crocodiles 🐊

Leave other animals alone!!!!!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Sermwell(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27
Bluezy13:

Some kills are not ordinary
Una don start grin grin
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Alfabest07(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27
Bluezy13:

Some kills are not ordinary
nawa o
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Goddyrichie(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27
sylve11:

A retired hunter once told me the same thing. cool
those people Dey use jazz dem plenty 4 our side even my girlfriend dad then Dey tie different kind of jazz 4 body

1 Like

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Abel1987: 4:25pm On Mar 27
WHY KILL PUMBA AND TIMOH wink smiley smiley
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by henryadex(m): 4:26pm On Mar 27
It is a criminal offence in the civilised countries for disrupting nature's eco system

1 Like

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by EreluRoz: 4:27pm On Mar 27
DenreleDave:

Mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Obierika(m): 4:28pm On Mar 27
What is the quantity of meat he will get from those tiny animals he killed?

2 Likes

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by DenreleDave(m): 4:28pm On Mar 27
EreluRoz:
Mtcheww

You are a snake I guess
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by EreluRoz: 4:29pm On Mar 27
DenreleDave:

You are a snake I guess
You are a warthog I suppose

1 Like

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by DenreleDave(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27
EreluRoz:
You are a warthog I suppose

I prefer to be a tiger 🐯

While you are a snake 🐍
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by EreluRoz: 4:31pm On Mar 27
DenreleDave:

I prefer to be a tiger 🐯

While you are a snake 🐍
I prefer to be a lioness while you a civet
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by yemmight(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27
We should hire this man to help us kill those Biantids urgently.
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Mo6M: 4:34pm On Mar 27
Annihilating Nature.... What a country.... Na meat don scarce Why?? Arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Chukwuka319(m): 4:34pm On Mar 27
The species of wild pig held in the picture is not a warthog, but a Red River Hog,a species widely distributed throughout Africa.
It's recognizable by its brick red brown fur coat with a thin white stripe down the back and around the face.

1 Like

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Prigidypogodo(f): 4:34pm On Mar 27
DenreleDave:

You are a snake I guess
always bullying people
the next thing is to strike and dabaru the person.
dude get a life
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Sapasenator: 4:35pm On Mar 27
In Africa, everything na kill kill and eae eat, if no animal left to kill, they turn on themselves.

1 Like

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by oluwaseyi0: 4:35pm On Mar 27
DenreleDave:

Justice for snake, snake get papa mama and even kids

1 Like

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by MrPristine: 4:35pm On Mar 27
Ryda:
As seen on the street of social Media. A user posted video of animals killed by a hunter. There's a Warthog, Civet and other unidentified animals in the video.

The camera man had just one job, move the camera around so that we can have a proper view of the hunters kill.

What you have in the picture is an African bush pig and not a warthog.

1 Like

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by lexy2014: 4:35pm On Mar 27
which country is this?

this hunter was just killing anything he saw as long as it was on four legs

2 Likes

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by TableLeg(m): 4:36pm On Mar 27
Ah!!!!
Eran igbe.
Obe deeeee.
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by 190: 4:36pm On Mar 27
See better ogbono soup with bush meat! grin
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by DenreleDave(m): 4:36pm On Mar 27
EreluRoz:
I prefer to be a lioness while you a civet

Okay grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by DenreleDave(m): 4:38pm On Mar 27
AlhajiCSO:
Ferg001 md44 nlfod un Domique Mukia2
Rule 2

Efcc Dss Cia Army

Call them
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Real2088: 4:41pm On Mar 27
sylve11:
That Warthog taste nor be here. Very sweet animal. cool

See wickedness, proudly eating someone's first son grin
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 4:43pm On Mar 27
MrPristine:

What you have in the picture is an African bush pig and not a warthog.

What you have in the picture is a Red river hog and not an African bush pig.

1 Like

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Blacklion3: 4:45pm On Mar 27
Foodqueen:
How he take see all these kill, them gather de wait for am?
grin grin
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 4:45pm On Mar 27
This one vex enter bush go dey keel keel anyhow.

E be like sey the hunter need money and him don calculate how many animal him go keel to take meet up with the financial calculation wey him don do.

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Anunakeeh: 4:48pm On Mar 27
Ryda:

One of the massive benefit of residing close to Nature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Monster Fish Killed By Two Nairaland Guys / Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech / Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.