Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals (56219 Views)

Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) / I Killed A Snake Today At The Farm / Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by maasoap(m): 7:56pm On Mar 27
Amotolongbo:
he invaded their meeting ni 🀣🀣🀣
grin grin grin
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by maasoap(m): 7:56pm On Mar 27
RevenuesBoost:
It saddens me seeing all these creatures hunted and killed.
I hate seeing animals being killed, they deserve to live too.
Are you a vegetarian by any chance or just another hypocr?
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Bluezy13(m): 7:57pm On Mar 27
[quote author=bennardshaw90 post=129139673][/quote]

Many hunters use charms, especially those hunting at night. The charms are mainly for extraordinary instinct on the location and proximity of catch. The charms are not used to directly influence or kill the animal but to easily locate the animals
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by blackboy(m): 7:59pm On Mar 27
Simon and Pumba!!!! Why!!!!
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by y3mi(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27
Franzinni:
Man is not king of animal... But rather he is king of beasts .
nope, not beast. A lion, tiger and bears are beast. Beast speaks to the aggresiveness of something nature. Not to be confuse with cruelty and violence which man is. Man is the epitome of monster.
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by skedy1(m): 8:05pm On Mar 27
Easter don set!!
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Bahamas95(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27
DenreleDave:
The only thing I want to hear and see people kill is snakes....

Kill snakes 🐍 , kill crocodiles 🐊

Leave other animals alone!!!!!!!!

Kill those sly cunny bastards called snake 🐍.. Kill them all...

I agree with you but add annoying creatures like mosquito, wall gecko, cockroach and fly to the list.

I hate these creatures with passion.

1 Like

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by kay29000(m): 8:38pm On Mar 27
Ever8090:
I think say animals don finish for Nigeria..

I swear. Me sef grin grin
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by oyeb15: 8:40pm On Mar 27
Has d hunter burn children sa?

Jazz killing will make his wife barren.
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Larrydollarz(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27
maestro299:
O boy!!! Na a whole Pumba dis guy waste so? shocked shocked
him even kpain timon join abi you see for ground thereΒΏ
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by trumpcoat(m): 9:36pm On Mar 27
This guy burgled a game reserve centre
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by tctrills: 9:46pm On Mar 27
esemes256:
He will feed better if he put a little effort to raise goats, sheep or even cattle. Leave wildlife alone!
People will think you are raising goats, sheep and cattle. They wouldn't know that your goat farm in on Nairaland.
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by travelzcruix: 10:00pm On Mar 27
I heard those herd of Buffalo we normally see in Nat Geo normally migrate from time to time, but they can never make that mistake of migrating to Nigerian bushes because with this hunger in the land, they will be a bloodbath the very day they land.
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by karmaolu1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 27
Kudos πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
But Imagine how he convey this from Bush to Home
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Franzinni: 10:06pm On Mar 27
99thEnemy:

And what is a beast? πŸ€”
hello Mr clever by half, I see what you are doing but not to waste both our time , I want to believe you know that even if all beasts are animals, all animals are not beasts.
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by pongwa(m): 10:06pm On Mar 27
Ryda:
As seen on the street of social Media. A user posted video of animals killed by a hunter. There's a Warthog, Civet and other unidentified animals in the video.

The camera man had just one job, move the camera around so that we can have a proper view of the hunters kill.

Credit: 92 wolf
you should be jailed for killing Warthog that is going extinct
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by eaglechild: 10:14pm On Mar 27
I don't know how I feel about this. I wonder why the disparity on the way we regard wildlife between East and West Africans esp Nigerians.
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by drololaaof: 10:34pm On Mar 27
Foodqueen:
How he take see all these kill, them gather de wait for am?
I wonder oh,all the animal are not of the same vegetation, some are forest while some are Savannah or semi arids
It's like this is a repost .

1 Like

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by 99thEnemy(m): 10:41pm On Mar 27
Franzinni:
hello Mr clever by half, I see what you are doing but not to waste both our time , I want to believe you know that even if all beasts are animals, all animals are not beasts.
Ok Mr clever by fool cool
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by stuffs2002: 10:44pm On Mar 27

Killing animals that are nearly extinct makes no sense at all.

Government should put laws into place to save these animals from extinction.
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Kingzjayzee: 11:21pm On Mar 27
Ever8090:
I think say animals don finish for Nigeria..
them plenty for Aso Rock
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by shotuns: 11:50pm On Mar 27
Easter came early.
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Morizo(m): 11:56pm On Mar 27
Ryda:
As seen on the street of social Media. A user posted video of animals killed by a hunter. There's a Warthog, Civet and other unidentified animals in the video.

The camera man had just one job, move the camera around so that we can have a proper view of the hunters kill.

Jazz Hunter, this one don use juku enter bush go summon animals come out. Four eyes night hunter
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by PropertyBuying(f): 1:38am On Mar 28
This cant be a single hunter skilling all those animals in a single day!
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by kingsmaila(m): 7:27am On Mar 28
This is poaching.
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by MrPristine: 8:00am On Mar 28
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

What you have in the picture is a Red river hog and not an African bush pig.

Some of you people just like arguing for the sake of argument.

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by BluntCrazeMan: 10:56am On Mar 28
Ryda:

I saw timmon and pumbba
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Franzinni: 12:31pm On Mar 28
99thEnemy:
Ok Mr clever by fool cool
yeah ... That was a good one. Keep it up haha your head dey there!
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 1:11pm On Mar 28
MrPristine:

Some of you people just like arguing for the sake of argument.

Bush pig is from East Africa. Red river hog (The one in the Op) os from west Africa.

Bushpig is just a name to encompass all suids or suidae families like boars, warthog, bush pigs, red river hogs etc.

It's in the same way as a lion, tiger or leopard can all be called big cats.
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Hectore(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28
He must be on his pension

A retired hunter once told me the same thing. cool[/quote]
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by patomberekpe(m): 3:40pm On Mar 28
The same animals i use to see come to meet white people and after petting them give them food they will go back to the forest, but Nigeria kill these poor animals, i don't understand
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Goddyrichie(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28
BscHolder:
most hunters use jazz

exactly.
Abasi idiong mbufo
amen πŸ™ my bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Monster Fish Killed By Two Nairaland Guys / Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech / Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.