Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,857 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

My Parents Should Be Disappointed In God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Parents Should Be Disappointed In God (146 Views)

How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion / How I Built My Faith In God / "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parents Should Be Disappointed In God by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:36am On Mar 26
my mum should not be contented with an uncompleted building

my dad should not be contented with his hopelessness

they cant be expecting me to be anything but devastated with the amount of times people ask me WHERE ARE U COMING FROM?

Un4tunately, this nairaland is more likely to fetch me worthless comments.

But am still gonna drop it here

This is not a reason 2 quote any God based text or writing.

dont ask me whether tinz will improve when they denounce God at least in their hearts

Ask me if they gain anything by saying God should be praised

With the latest series of catastrophe in the family which whoever may deny, should they not

This is not what anybody chose to experience.

Theres no need 4 saying what if we were paralyzed!

Should you wait until you get paralyzed like Nigeria is?

Theres nothing healthy about poverty , and my dad should blast god for not giving him the wisdom required to manage the huge amount of murny he has gotten on 1 or 2 or 3 occasions,

My mum on the other hand has been one of the most helpless people av ever seen and itz made her to av unnecessary issues with me on several occasions,

In conclusion, my presence on nairaland is an evidence that nothing anybody including you says against me or does to me can change how see this matter.
Re: My Parents Should Be Disappointed In God by CodeTemplar: 11:46am On Mar 26
Noted. At least them no sell you.
Re: My Parents Should Be Disappointed In God by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:36pm On Mar 26
CodeTemplar:
Noted. At least them no sell you.

Just as they could say we didnt pound you or dump you in a bin

However, all those statements show retrogressive /it could av been worse thinking

Am just trying 2 survive,

And i also miss Rozay rapping,
Re: My Parents Should Be Disappointed In God by Veecruz: 12:42pm On Mar 26
See evil.generation exactly as the bible prophecied.
Re: My Parents Should Be Disappointed In God by Solofresh2: 12:43pm On Mar 26
And you🤔
Re: My Parents Should Be Disappointed In God by Emmanuel30a2: 12:49pm On Mar 26
Na die you dey... Person wey feel die, for don die... Let Gordon go and die, nobody would tells him weldone...
Re: My Parents Should Be Disappointed In God by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:03pm On Mar 26
Emmanuel30a2:
Na die you dey... Person wey feel die, for don die... Let Gordon go and die, nobody would tells him weldone...

U no fit wait 4 my death

U wan chop my remains?
Re: My Parents Should Be Disappointed In God by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:04pm On Mar 26
Solofresh2:
And you🤔

So nah me and god dey receive worship
abi?
Re: My Parents Should Be Disappointed In God by DKM123: 9:03am On Mar 30
HellVictorinho6 when will you stop this your 'I-am-a-depressed-m@d-man-sob-stories-who-should-be-dashed-money-so-I-don't-kee-myself nairaland scam that you have been doing for over a decade!

Victor Omerigwe the 40 year old expelled teacher, a paedoph!le g@y rap!st and Ch!ld molester, resident Nairaland beggar and perpetual internet scammer also known as HellVictorinho6 aka abba190 akaTrustNone aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello and 40 other monikers.
Internet th!ef work never t!re you at your old age?!!!

(1) (Reply)

Though All Religion Are Shit, But Islam Is The Most Terrible. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/06/19 / Your Great Enemy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.