Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani (36037 Views)

I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court / Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman / Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by Mummiesboy: 12:19pm On Mar 26
I thought the case is long forgotten
I remember it happened sometimes early last year
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by rajiedreez: 12:20pm On Mar 26
cry
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by Exceed15: 12:21pm On Mar 26
Two moral lessons:
1. Control your anger
2. Stop using people for selfish gains.

5 Likes

Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by Icandream: 12:21pm On Mar 26
Jennyclay:
Good judgment!

I hope the judgement is with immediate effect!! undecided

These murderers and rapist should be thought a brutal lesson.

Wicked men everywhere!
Bunch of murderers!!

Thought or taught? U don't even know simple things in English but very quick to generalize hastily.

4 Likes

Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by Bigprik: 12:21pm On Mar 26
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by sirjoggy(m): 12:23pm On Mar 26
Nice verdict
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by MMWandali: 12:23pm On Mar 26
phemmie06:

The sentence won't be implemented, he has been added to the overpopulated correctional centers

Should he rather be acquitted?
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by adisabarber(m): 12:27pm On Mar 26
Jennyclay:
Good judgment!

I hope the judgement is with immediate effect!! undecided

These murderers and rapist should be thought a brutal lesson.

Wicked men everywhere!
Bunch of murderers!!

The judge already recommended mercy
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by Afrobasic(m): 12:27pm On Mar 26
Exceed15:
Two moral lessons:
1. Control your anger
2. Stop using people for selfish gains.

Add one more.
3) stop simping.

The mumu Chinese man just kept sending her money for no tangible reason at all.

This case is proof that simping will literally kill you.

5 Likes

Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by callmevirus(m): 12:32pm On Mar 26
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

He will escape from custody
This I have seen
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by Jayhome24: 12:35pm On Mar 26
Excellent verdict.
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by supremedermatol: 12:35pm On Mar 26
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by free2ryhme: 12:36pm On Mar 26
God1000:
I remember this story.

We should not take law into our own hands for any reason, learn to walk away and involve the authorities when necessary.

I hate false love

who be "we"

when you and chinese became "we"
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by Jennyclay(f): 12:36pm On Mar 26
Icandream:

Thought or taught? U don't even know simple things in English but very quick to generalize hastily.
you think I will tell you thank you for the correction undecided.

Sorry is your name my dear!
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by yabatown: 12:36pm On Mar 26
The man deserve it.
If is a Nigerian that tried this in China, they will surely kpai him before he get to court

2 Likes

Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by ejimatic: 12:36pm On Mar 26
fergie001:

SOURCE

Previous Threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/7521720/spent-n60m-ummukulsum-chinese-man#119959698

https://www.nairaland.com/7345927/ummita-chinese-lover-untold-story#116899677
. Which Mercy recommendation did you send to the Kano goveri? To let him go to jail for life or what? What about the person he killed? Kano State is at the discretion of the next step on the matter. The judge's recommendation is out of place for the person convicted for homicide.
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by tubolancer(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by InvertedHammer: 12:39pm On Mar 26
/
Watch out!

He will magically escape from police custody.

/

1 Like

Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by PROPEACE: 12:39pm On Mar 26
God1000:
I remember this story.

We should not take law into our own hands for any reason, learn to walk away and involve the authorities when necessary.

I hate false love
Walk away? No way! Make we no gree for anyone this year.
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by PROPEACE: 12:41pm On Mar 26
Viper000:
Na even ladies like u go learn the hard way.
abi ur clitoris don dey raise becus u don see food wey go wet ur pant… there are consequences for every actions u take in life.
I vividly remembered dis story, the Late lady and her family (mother) used the Chinese man as their poverty alleviation scheme only to deceive the Chinese man dat their daughter would marry him.
Baba no see marriage.. they no gree refund baba him money he has spent so far on her... he felt disappointed and betrayed so baba took the law into his hands.
Nigerian girls y’all gonna learn the hard way.. don’t play

They even manipulated him into converting to Islam. Very wicked people.

5 Likes

Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by faceland: 12:42pm On Mar 26
The useless girl scammed him but he has no right to take her life.

Make sure he dies as an example to others.

4 Likes

Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by Trustedpronet: 12:43pm On Mar 26
Viper000:
abi ur clitoris don dey raise becus u don see food wey go wet ur pant… there are consequences for every actions u take in life.
I vividly remembered dis story, the Late lady and her family (mother) used the Chinese man as their poverty alleviation scheme only to deceive the Chinese man dat their daughter would marry him.
Baba no see marriage.. they no gree refund baba him money he has spent so far on her... he felt disappointed and betrayed so baba took the law into his hands.

The most painful part of the story is that the lady went ahead to marry another man only to start complaining after few months that she is divorcing that man and she will come back to the Chinese man after broken his heart. The Chinese man while in Abuja started funding her demand, she eventually divorced the man and went back to her parents house and she continue to estort the Chinese man again until she demanded fora a huge sum that broke the horse back. The Chinese man couldn't raised the money and later that day the lady sent a picture of a new mugu where she claimed the new catch was richer than the Chinese man....this provoked him and he decide to pay her a bloody visit in kano.

5 Likes

Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by superCleanworks(m): 12:45pm On Mar 26
Man wey go soon escape.
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by joseph1832(m): 12:46pm On Mar 26
fergie001:

SOURCE

Previous Threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/7521720/spent-n60m-ummukulsum-chinese-man#119959698

https://www.nairaland.com/7345927/ummita-chinese-lover-untold-story#116899677
I hope he now understands English, because if I can remember correctly, when he was arraigned, he said he doesn't understand English. Yeye man.
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by AbdulAkpan: 12:47pm On Mar 26
Ije mu na love
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by pretydiva(f): 12:49pm On Mar 26
I remember this story. Serves him right
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by Icandream: 12:56pm On Mar 26
Jennyclay:
you think I will tell you thank you for the correction undecided.

Sorry is your name my dear!

Go learn simple things and stop coming here to display stupidity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by erai30(m): 12:59pm On Mar 26
They should have beaten him to death, jungle justice because we don't know if he will eventually escape from prison. Nigeria my country is full of wonders when you leave something for the boys.
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by Sijo01(f): 1:00pm On Mar 26
I remember this story!
Judgement should be executed ASAP without further delay angry
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by BuyMeBanger: 1:00pm On Mar 26
"Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death"

GOOD!!! Piece of shit.
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:03pm On Mar 26
Viper000:

The guy no even see kongo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) / Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos / Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.