Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani (36018 Views)

I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court / Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman / Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by linearity: 1:04pm On Mar 26
MMWandali:
Justice

Hope other similar cases will end up with similar verdict

Forget the verdict, na film trick! Make dem carry out make see!

Dis man wey dem go sneak common from the country from Prison at the wee hours of the night after money changes hands so!

Public lashing would have done it, at least we know say dem go carry that one out!
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by GUNITGuy: 1:05pm On Mar 26
I know one who did that to a friend of mine..She was collecting money from this guy including school fees,,even till the day she planned marrying someone else ....She even gave her husband the cloths my friend bought for himself ....
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by Charly68: 1:05pm On Mar 26
Very stupid man. He ought to know that he would die for what he did.
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by Confirm4real(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26
I remember the story the girl turn the Chinese man to client when hin regain sense hin kpai the girl tongue

Jennyclay take note grin

2 Likes

Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by Omoawoke: 1:09pm On Mar 26
I don’t pity the girl, and the killer too

1 Like

Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by Kingcalls: 1:10pm On Mar 26
Jennyclay:
Good judgment!

I hope the judgement is with immediate effect!! undecided

These murderers and rapist should be taught a brutal lesson.

Wicked men everywhere!
Bunch of murderers!!

When last was someone on Death Row executed in thos country.... I understand the way the prison system works... this why will be snuck out of the country in a few years when everyone would have forgotten about the case .....

Don't ever be the dead one when it comes to confrontation... u go just die sara
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:14pm On Mar 26
Useless Court..
They should free the innocent Man biko
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by temmyejo: 1:15pm On Mar 26
Jennyclay:
Good judgment!

Wicked men everywhere!
Bunch of murderers!!
Daddy issues!
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by Riskymarvelous(m): 1:27pm On Mar 26
Audio hanging if you know you know
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by cutedharmee: 1:28pm On Mar 26
E be like nah different kind of love dey dis kano. Just yesterday a man put superglue in the girlfriend's two eye all because she told the guy she doesn't love him. Problem no dey finish
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by Pootle: 1:30pm On Mar 26
if them kill this chinko man that chidinma of a girl must face same fate undecided

2 Likes

Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by greatjoey: 1:33pm On Mar 26
This is unbelievable. we were told that wearighijab is an indication that they are holy and don't flirt like the christian ladies who do not masquerade like them what an irony. Could the chinese have been setup? Retrials needed.
Rubbish.
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by Benrosaria(m): 1:39pm On Mar 26
He will escape custody like binance chief. If he is really hung to death he should be shown on television live

1 Like

Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by PHAYOL81: 1:44pm On Mar 26
Serve him right for taking such innocent soul.
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by Sportspredicto(m): 1:45pm On Mar 26
fergie001:

SOURCE

Previous Threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/7521720/spent-n60m-ummukulsum-chinese-man#119959698

https://www.nairaland.com/7345927/ummita-chinese-lover-untold-story#116899677
Who remembered this story? The girl fleeced him and dated him out of pecuniary gains so therefore she emotionally used him in monetarily aspect. Well in retrospect, I gleaned that her errant gestures and recalcitrant attitude made him loosed money in millions to her. The man killed her in order to quell the fraught of ruminating he was scammed. Honestly, I haven't killed anyone in my life before but if am in this man's shoes then I would have killed the girl too! If you don't love a man then don't use him to make money! That's preposterous and morally erroneous.
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by Sportspredicto(m): 1:49pm On Mar 26
Viper000:
Na even ladies like u go learn the hard way.
abi ur clitoris don dey rise becus u don see food wey go wet ur pant… there are consequences for every actions u take in life.
I vividly remembered dis story, the Late lady and her family (mother) used the Chinese man as their poverty alleviation scheme only to deceive the Chinese man dat their daughter would marry him.
Baba no see marriage.. they no gree refund baba him money he has spent so far on her... he felt disappointed and betrayed so baba took the law into his hands.
Nigerian girls y’all gonna learn the hard way.. don’t play

The man should appeal the case, I wish I was financially bouyant enough to assist this man as a repraisal for her reprobatic gestures! This man should not be remanded in prison, he should be acquitted!
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by Sportspredicto(m): 1:54pm On Mar 26
GUNITGuy:
I know one who did that to a friend of mine..She was collecting money from this guy including school fees,,even till the day she planned marrying someone else ....She even gave her husband the cloths my friend bought for himself ....
I know the girl you are talking about. She is from Abia state right but schooling in one of the federal university in southeast.. right?
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by Testimony1988(m): 1:55pm On Mar 26
Finally, its well with him.
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by Exceed15: 1:56pm On Mar 26
Afrobasic:

Add one more.
3) stop simping.

The mumu Chinese man just kept sending her money for no tangible reason at all.

This case is proof that simping will literally kill you.

That's true
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by pussyphilia(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26
Jennyclay:
Good judgment!

Wicked men everywhere!
Bunch of murderers!!
Hey Jennyclay. I like your toxic nature here, hope you're not the opposite in real life.

3 Likes

Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by Bolu004(m): 2:02pm On Mar 26
The Chinese government will do a plea bargain on his behalf
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by cardoctor(m): 2:04pm On Mar 26
What a way to die.
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by Trendsoulmate(f): 2:08pm On Mar 26
Davicl:
Ok... he'll soon escape from custody just watch sometime i wonder why kanu is still in prison

Because he's in DSS custody and under close watch
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by GUNITGuy: 2:19pm On Mar 26
Sportspredicto:
I know the girl you are talking about. She is from Abia state right but schooling in one of the federal university in southeast.. right?
this one na Yoruba girl
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by Davicl: 2:22pm On Mar 26
Trendsoulmate:

Because he's in DSS custody and under close watch

As long as Nigeria is concern nothing like close watch. Anything is possible here very very possible 😂

1 Like

Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by UnabashedIPOB: 2:30pm On Mar 26
fergie001:

SOURCE

Previous Threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/7521720/spent-n60m-ummukulsum-chinese-man#119959698

https://www.nairaland.com/7345927/ummita-chinese-lover-untold-story#116899677

I hope that justice is served and NOT after the pronouncement that the convicted killer dies by hanging, he escapes through the back door which, is typical of Nigeria.
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by phemmie06(m): 2:35pm On Mar 26
Normal jail sentence would have been better, governors won't sign death warrants.
Maybe death sentence should be removed from our constitution

MMWandali:

Should he rather be acquitted?
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by LyfeJennings(m): 2:53pm On Mar 26
I swear nothing will happen to him
His sentence will be suspended and eventually be upturned to life
He would be freed after 5years
This is normal
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by Autobot05: 2:57pm On Mar 26
Person wey go bribe him way go back
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by BabaRamota1980: 3:20pm On Mar 26
Davicl:
Ok... he'll soon escape from custody just watch sometime i wonder why kanu is still in prison

Because Ibos are fake warriors. If Kanu was Northern terrorist, his people would have broke him loose since. Ibo terrorists are weak.
Re: Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani by Davicl: 3:38pm On Mar 26
BabaRamota1980:

Because Ibos are fake warriors. If Kanu was Northern terrorist, his people would have broke him loose since. Ibo terrorists are weak.

Looks like you know them terrorists better hun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenage Brothers Kidnap & Kill Their Neighbour's Son In Oyo (Photos, Video) / Man Busted Stealing Lady's Phone While They Posed At Party (Photo) / Corpse Of Lady Carried By Flood In Imo Discovered. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.