Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

If Anything Happens To My Son, You’ll Rot In Jail - Portable’s Babymama, Keji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Anything Happens To My Son, You’ll Rot In Jail - Portable’s Babymama, Keji (18581 Views)

If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan / If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila / If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Anything Happens To My Son, You’ll Rot In Jail - Portable’s Babymama, Keji by noble2faith(m): 1:41pm On Mar 26
I no even get the title of the movie. Shey na

1. Ajanaku OR
2. Ajakaju
Re: If Anything Happens To My Son, You’ll Rot In Jail - Portable’s Babymama, Keji by noble2faith(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26
papiwyte:
Nothing will happen to ur son... Let me pray for u

Chief Imam Kpeterudeen Obisalam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To My Son, You’ll Rot In Jail - Portable’s Babymama, Keji by Mikespecialone(m): 1:50pm On Mar 26
tiswell:
I blame the tasteless baby mama.

Of all the clean and cool guys around,na that rascal you carry belle give?

Tueh!

Same birds follow the same folks, she is meant for people like portable not for clean and cool guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To My Son, You’ll Rot In Jail - Portable’s Babymama, Keji by wiseoneking: 1:51pm On Mar 26
papiwyte:
Nothing will happen to ur son... Let me pray for u
You are still with this obidirnts picture. That's shows level of torments you are receiving.
Re: If Anything Happens To My Son, You’ll Rot In Jail - Portable’s Babymama, Keji by cardoctor(m): 2:01pm On Mar 26
Wahala wahala wahala
Re: If Anything Happens To My Son, You’ll Rot In Jail - Portable’s Babymama, Keji by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:03pm On Mar 26
Mr & Mrs Bobrisky got me laughing
Re: If Anything Happens To My Son, You’ll Rot In Jail - Portable’s Babymama, Keji by Tallesty1(m): 2:14pm On Mar 26
Mr & Mrs

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Anything Happens To My Son, You’ll Rot In Jail - Portable’s Babymama, Keji by Sapasenator: 2:19pm On Mar 26
3rd baby mama to that dirty boy wey nor dey was boxers.

What a low life.
Re: If Anything Happens To My Son, You’ll Rot In Jail - Portable’s Babymama, Keji by MissSlimbody(f): 4:47pm On Mar 26
Tallesty1:
Mr & Mrs

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Only him na lady and gentleman

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Anything Happens To My Son, You’ll Rot In Jail - Portable’s Babymama, Keji by Whisk(m): 5:35pm On Mar 26
You are free to say what you want to say.
Re: If Anything Happens To My Son, You’ll Rot In Jail - Portable’s Babymama, Keji by Omoawoke: 5:42pm On Mar 26
Men don suffer!

Women don’t care about men, they only care about themselves and their children
Re: If Anything Happens To My Son, You’ll Rot In Jail - Portable’s Babymama, Keji by Jesubaby: 6:15pm On Mar 26
DenreleDave:
But na your husband go find trouble na... So anytin u see, blame your husband not Bob..

Please leave our Bob alone
Which trouble? No be the truth him talk. Them say the truth is always bitter
Re: If Anything Happens To My Son, You’ll Rot In Jail - Portable’s Babymama, Keji by armadeo(m): 6:33pm On Mar 26
reiddecuti:
9ja drama! Everybody wan trend...

Imagine name. Portables 3rd baby mama.

She sef show face. Lol.
Re: If Anything Happens To My Son, You’ll Rot In Jail - Portable’s Babymama, Keji by Pharaohny: 6:40pm On Mar 26
All of unna make unna getat pot calling kettle black

Birds of a feather
Re: If Anything Happens To My Son, You’ll Rot In Jail - Portable’s Babymama, Keji by DelphiOracle(m): 7:24pm On Mar 26
The he, she, he, she, in the story is confusing me
Re: If Anything Happens To My Son, You’ll Rot In Jail - Portable’s Babymama, Keji by stasius: 8:42pm On Mar 26
Who is this one again?

And what are they talking about?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tacha: Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That 2023 Will Be Different / Kunle Afolayan Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday / Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.