Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Who's To Blame For This Overload: The Truck, VIO, Or The Driver? (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who's To Blame For This Overload: The Truck, VIO, Or The Driver? (Video) (36313 Views)

Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) / Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now / Truck Crushes Lady Dead In Owerri; Mob Burns The Truck (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's To Blame For This Overload: The Truck, VIO, Or The Driver? (Video) by karmaolu1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 26
Sign of end timesπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Re: Who's To Blame For This Overload: The Truck, VIO, Or The Driver? (Video) by Oseone1: 9:38pm On Mar 26
Amigoss:
None,you can put the blame on me
U be AKON?
Re: Who's To Blame For This Overload: The Truck, VIO, Or The Driver? (Video) by izubext007: 10:32pm On Mar 26
Some where in a lawless country called Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’šπŸ€πŸ’š πŸ–€ πŸ–€
Re: Who's To Blame For This Overload: The Truck, VIO, Or The Driver? (Video) by LocalFARMERS: 5:19am On Mar 27
izubext007:
Some where in a lawless country called Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’šπŸ€πŸ’š πŸ–€ πŸ–€

grin
Re: Who's To Blame For This Overload: The Truck, VIO, Or The Driver? (Video) by MrSly(m): 10:29am On Mar 28
LocalFARMERS:

Either they load in a City or Community or they will end up offloading in a City or Community. If the VIO and Road safety are up and doing, drivers will not think of doing overload

Cause they must come across VIO or Road safety at one point of their journey. Since they will not only drive in the bush

With their language you will know that place is far north. No security officers enforces such law at such place. Their enforce is very limited at that area. By environment I did not just mean the surrounding.
Re: Who's To Blame For This Overload: The Truck, VIO, Or The Driver? (Video) by LocalFARMERS: 11:48am On Mar 28
MrSly:

With their language you will know that place is far north. No security officers enforces such law at such place. Their enforce is very limited at that area. By environment I did not just mean the surrounding.

Are you trying to say, no VIO or Road safety in the far North?
Re: Who's To Blame For This Overload: The Truck, VIO, Or The Driver? (Video) by MrSly(m): 1:02am On Mar 29
LocalFARMERS:

Are you trying to say, no VIO or Road safety in the far North?
There are but they dare not enforce these rules especially to illiterate Northerners. Their heads could go for it.
Re: Who's To Blame For This Overload: The Truck, VIO, Or The Driver? (Video) by LocalFARMERS: 7:02am On Mar 29
MrSly:

There are but they dare not enforce these rules especially to illiterate Northerners. Their heads could go for it.

Na lie you dey lie. Do you know you are discuss with a Northerner Like this? Una go just come online open mouth dey lie. Is there any part of this Country wey illiterates no dey?

So, VIO and Road safety wey dey North no dey do their jobs cause of illiterates?

Re: Who's To Blame For This Overload: The Truck, VIO, Or The Driver? (Video) by MrSly(m): 7:43am On Mar 29
LocalFARMERS:

Na lie you dey lie. Do you know you are discuss with a Northerner Luke this? Una go just come online open mouth dey lie. Is there any part of this Country wey illiterates no dey?

So, VIO and Road y wey dey North no dey do their jobs cause of illiterates?
I have always suspected that you are a northerner and that was why I told you the obvious since you are still pretending. In this country there are two constitutions, a one for South South and the other for southeast.

Custom gives food to bandits in the North while army kills innocent protesters in the east.

Gunmi is openly defending and protecting the interest of terrorists in the North and till now he is walking free while an eze ndi Igbo in Lagos was arrested because he protesters against illegal destruction of Igbo properties and he is in detaintion up till now.

Sunday Igboho did same thing as nnamdi kanu, fought for freedom but Igboho is free while nnamdi kanu is still in detaintion.

Boko Haram terrorists have been killing soldiers and one of those I still remember is that of defence head quarter in Niger state where 36 soldiers were killed and 2nd july, 2022 in Maiduguri where 30 soldiers were killed and these blood sucking terrorists have always been shielded by the community but army has not dared to massacre their community but just few day ago in Delta State some militants killed some soldiers and the village was raided.

Two persons ran for presidency, one won and the other cheated but despite the brazen evidence available everywhere and obvious and proven fact that the man who stole the election was not even qualify to contest in the first place, the judiciary still turned blind eye, who is deceiving who?

Fulani herds men is the world 4th deadliest terroriat group but in Nigeria they are pampered and even given free land for their useless RUGA. Nigerian govt have coined a name for habitual murderers. They named them bandits instead of terrists but people who are agitating for their freedom, a constitutional quest were labelled terrorist and are being killed.

It was in the North that some youths with trailer load were challenging soldiers, pushing them and forced themselves through their check point. In the east such could lead to shoot at sight.

Terrorists called bandits kidnap school children and others, highjack train and commit all soughts of crime against Nigerian state but what has been done to eliminate them?
Bandits have now established a tax policy for farmers in the North and govt is still helpless and politician and elites of the North, the so called enlightened minds are covering and protecting the interest of all these terrorist. They are educated illiterates.

At this point I want to state that my earlier stand did not mean that laws could not be enforced in the bush, I simply meant that Nigerian laws are not enforceable in the North.
Re: Who's To Blame For This Overload: The Truck, VIO, Or The Driver? (Video) by LocalFARMERS: 11:04am On Mar 29
MrSly:

I have always suspected that you are a northerner and that was why I told you the obvious since you are still pretending. In this country there are two constitutions, a one for South South and the other for southeast.

Custom gives food to bandits in the North while army kills innocent protesters in the east.

Gunmi is openly defending and protecting the interest of terrorists in the North and till now he is walking free while an eze ndi Igbo in Lagos was arrested because he protesters against illegal destruction of Igbo properties and he is in detaintion up till now.

Sunday Igboho did same thing as nnamdi kanu, fought for freedom but Igboho is free while nnamdi kanu is still in detaintion.

Boko Haram terrorists have been killing soldiers and one of those I still remember is that of defence head quarter in Niger state where 36 soldiers were killed and 2nd july, 2022 in Maiduguri where 30 soldiers were killed and these blood sucking terrorists have always been shielded by the community but army has not dared to massacre their community but just few day ago in Delta State some militants killed some soldiers and the village was raided.

Two persons ran for presidency, one won and the other cheated but despite the brazen evidence available everywhere and obvious and proven fact that the man who stole the election was not even qualify to contest in the first place, the judiciary still turned blind eye, who is deceiving who?

Fulani herds men is the world 4th deadliest terroriat group but in Nigeria they are pampered and even given free land for their useless RUGA. Nigerian govt have coined a name for habitual murderers. They named them bandits instead of terrists but people who are agitating for their freedom, a constitutional quest were labelled terrorist and are being killed.

It was in the North that some youths with trailer load were challenging soldiers, pushing them and forced themselves through their check point. In the east such could lead to shoot at sight.

Terrorists called bandits kidnap school children and others, highjack train and commit all soughts of crime against Nigerian state but what has been done to eliminate them?
Bandits have now established a tax policy for farmers in the North and govt is still helpless and politician and elites of the North, the so called enlightened minds are covering and protecting the interest of all these terrorist. They are educated illiterates.

At this point I want to state that my earlier stand did not mean that laws could not be enforced in the bush, I simply meant that Nigerian laws are not enforceable in the North.

Guy, I am a Norther and I've stay in almost all parts of this Country. I know the East, South South and South West. I can speak over 5 different Nigerian languages. I dey learn Igbo now and some other languages.

The laws of Nigeria is enforced in every part of this Country including the North. Law enforcement agencies find it easy to enforce laws in the North. Cause Northerners are law abiding people. The only thing they don't tolerate in the North is the excessive of the security agents. Northerners are not intimidated by Guns or Kaki. And the security agents know this

In the South, the people easily break the law and security agents always cash out on them. Security agents go hard on Southerners cause, Southerners are easily intimidated. But no security agents can intimidate any Northerner

in Kaduna, people driving private Cars use their seat belts always. We are so used to it to an extent that, when you start your car, that's the first thing you do. In Kaduna people obey traffic light even at night. Around 2007, the Government install traffic light that have camera's. They capture plate numbers of vehicles that disobey traffic. It also decode drivers who are driving without seat belt. It compile the datas of the offenders and transfer to the security agents.

I live in Benin now and I tell you this, Benin is the worst place to drive a Car. No one obeys traffic light here. The worst are the bus drivers. The lawlessness here is second to none. There police are even over working themselves here grin

This is the reason why, Northerners don't do Cultism. Cause one Northern man is a one man mopol. One Northern man can defend himself anywhere alone. This is not the same in the South. Most Southerners can't defend himself when he is alone. That's why over 80% of the youth in the South are members of Cults. In Police Stations in the North, less cases are reported. Most That's why most police prefer to be posted to the South. They easily make money in the South due to the high rate of cases that are reported at the station daily.

So, no blame the North for the excessive of the security agents in the South.
Re: Who's To Blame For This Overload: The Truck, VIO, Or The Driver? (Video) by MrSly(m): 2:34pm On Mar 29
LocalFARMERS:

Guy, I am a Norther and I've stay in almost all parts of this Country. I know the East, South South and South West. I can speak over 5 different Nigerian languages. I dey learn Igbo now and some other languages.

The laws of Nigeria is enforced in every part of this Country including the North. Law enforcement agencies find it easy to enforce laws in the North. Cause Northerners are law abiding people. The only thing they don't tolerate in the North is the excessive of the security agents. Northerners are not intimidated by Guns or Kaki. And the security agents know this

In the South, the people easily break the law and security agents always cash out on them. Security agents go hard on Southerners cause, Southerners are easily intimidated. But no security agents can intimidate any Northerner

in Kaduna, people driving private Cars use their seat belts always. We are so used to it to an extent that, when you start your car, that's the first thing you do. In Kaduna people obey traffic light even at night. Around 2007, the Government install traffic light that have camera's. They capture plate numbers of vehicles that disobey traffic. It also decode drivers who are driving without seat belt. It compile the datas of the offenders and transfer to the security agents.

I live in Benin now and I tell you this, Benin is the worst place to drive a Car. No one obeys traffic light here. The worst are the bus drivers. The lawlessness here is second to none. There police are even over working themselves here grin

This is the reason why, Northerners don't do Cultism. Cause one Northern man is a one man mopol. One Northern man can defend himself anywhere alone. This is not the same in the South. Most Southerners can't defend himself when he is alone. That's why over 80% of the youth in the South are members of Cults. In Police Stations in the North, less cases are reported. Most That's why most police prefer to be posted to the South. They easily make money in the South due to the high rate of cases that are reported at the station daily.

So, no blame the North for the excessive of the security agents in the South.

You have at least admitted by implication the fact that I stated earlier at the emboldedned.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lets Talk Dubai / How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad? / Lady To Sue Four Points Lagos Hotel For Refusing Her To Lodge Without A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.