Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

A Dollar To Naira Now N1075.75 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Dollar To Naira Now N1075.75 (7038 Views)

Naira Now #810 To A USD. Vote Out APC Now / Dino Melaye Predicted One Dollar To N500 (Throwback Video) / President Buhari Frees 19 Inmates Including A 75 Year Old Man & His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Dollar To Naira Now N1075.75 by Wainey: 4:22pm On Apr 19
mrvitalis:

You schooled who? Lmao abeg don't have time for agbado people abeg
grin first, I am not agbado people, I don't even come from the West.
I would have schooled you again on my ethnicity?
But I'll pass, I've schooled you enough, I don't want ur brain to be saturated with too much knowledge in a day
Re: A Dollar To Naira Now N1075.75 by Biodun556(m): 5:41pm On Apr 19
Wainey:
OP, do u update the thread daily?

whenever I see change in the new rate i update
Re: A Dollar To Naira Now N1075.75 by Adayi1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 19
Putindbutt:

Who is this illiterate?, what do you mean by "selling off"?. Government is even earning more as we speak through market liquidity.
Bros.... Y re u speaking this big big English for who no go school 😁🤣
Re: A Dollar To Naira Now N1075.75 by Paraman: 7:16pm On Apr 19
Biodun556:

whenever I see change in the new rate i update
What's the latest exchange rate?
Re: A Dollar To Naira Now N1075.75 by being(m): 7:44pm On Apr 19
Wainey:
CBN said they are not using the reserve. This is determined by the market.
This is Nigeria where u shouldn't take all the govt says hook, line and sinker.. for instance d govt recently said there has been no subsidy AT ALL for the past 1 yr which from simple arithmetic ratios u can conclude is a black lie.
CBN has been supplying dollars through BDCs and much more through the banks! It would be naive for u to think the only cause for a N750 fall in d usd in 1 month is only banning binance or releasing paltry $60M/wk to BDCs
Re: A Dollar To Naira Now N1075.75 by Wainey: 8:03pm On Apr 19
being:

This is Nigeria where u shouldn't take all the govt says hook, line and sinker.. for instance d govt recently said there has been no subsidy AT ALL for the past 1 yr which from simple arithmetic ratios u can conclude is a black lie.
CBN has been supplying dollars through BDCs and much more through the banks! It would be naive for u to think the only cause for a N750 fall in d usd in 1 month is only banning binance or releasing paltry $60M/wk to BDCs
if you understand the economics with exchange rate, you will know that the govt has float the naira.
If they are defending the naira, it would have been around 1$ to N300 and the dollar will be fixed just like it was during past administrations
Re: A Dollar To Naira Now N1075.75 by richie240: 10:15pm On Apr 19
Putindbutt:

Who is this illiterate?, what do you mean by "selling off"?. Government is even earning more as we speak through market liquidity.
Pardon him.
That is the sad news being shared in their PhD (pull him down) whatsapp group.
cool
Re: A Dollar To Naira Now N1075.75 by Biodun556(m): 10:34am On Apr 22
N
Re: A Dollar To Naira Now N1075.75 by Biodun556(m): 12:09pm On Apr 22

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JTF Explains Gun Duel With Terrorists In Potiskum / National Honours;mon,oon,mfr Etc, Of What socio-economic Importance Are They? / Edo Election: NUJ Disowns Arrested ‘journalists’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.