Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction (28087 Views)

CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa / Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel / Israel Made A Big Mistake By Killing Al Jazeera Journalist & Attacked Her Coffin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by ThatFairGuy1: 2:17pm On Mar 26
Righteousness2 brother Gideon, your god is of different opinion with your assssss licking and slave mentality coupled with religious bigotry.

Where's ur face

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Borrow222: 2:18pm On Mar 26
God1000:
Hmm, Even Trump too

Almost every Israeli staunch ally in the west is appalled by the horrific and gory images of this war, except Nigerian supporters

Let's see if they will now turn against their hero and savior trump

You didn't quite grasp the meaning of his words. Allow me a moment to elucidate.

"Trump say Una for kill them well well make person no see as Una take kill them. .

Una for no show am for Tvee or make people see as Una take finish them so that nobody go no say Una deal with them well well"

3 Likes

Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by PepeXKermit: 2:19pm On Mar 26
Ukeme8:
Everything that happened to them is on Hamas, and Israel had the right to protect themselves and fight back.

and kill over 50k people? abi october 7 still dey occur everyday?
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Shantyken(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26
TheLastProphet:
read you won't read. E be like the fasting is affecting you too.
Trump was only saying israel should not have shown pictures of their destruction. He was not against Israel bombing the hell out of Muslim hamas terrorist

Na only caption some people for nairaland dey take comment, no vex abeg

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by TheLastProphet: 2:19pm On Mar 26
Ifyz0001:
I used to tell someone that if trump were to be the president of the USA the war on gaza won't have happened.
you are right. Trump had more influence around the world than sleepy joe
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Moniya4Real(m): 2:22pm On Mar 26
it’s obvious you don’t know about world events hence, don’t know about the current news about his “truth” social media. The guy is actually referencing what you are yet to learn about.

Sapasenator:

He is a common criminal. Who dash the mumu 6billion. You mean 6 banckruptcies?
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by smokinloud(m): 2:23pm On Mar 26
God1000:
Hmm, Even Trump too

Almost every Israeli staunch ally in the west is appalled by the horrific and gory images of this war, except Nigerian supporters

Maybe you don't know what politics is. You don't know how Nigerian politicians will promise to build house for Nigerians in the moon when elections are close abi?!.
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by ChiefOkporghe: 2:25pm On Mar 26
God1000:
please click the link attached to the post and read the article carefully before criticizing me

I read the article you posted. Trump was all about Public Image and not against the tactics and actions of the IDF against Hamas in Gaza.

You that posted the article gave a different heading and comment.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by wonder233: 2:26pm On Mar 26
Oshey Nigerian Israeli! Low self esteem brainwashed african nonentity thinking he has a say in western and middle eastern affairs
iichidodo:
Being political correct, if care isn't taken,will lead to human extinction events. If we become pussies and let extreme hardliners dictate events and narratives. China, Iran, Russia, moslem extremists groups all have one thing in common, which is to control minds and narratives to suit their gnarly objectives. The world needs a strong America, the world needs strong American leadership and not pussies like Donald Trump..
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Krismas(m): 2:26pm On Mar 26
grin
Netanyahu cancels delegation to Washington over ceasefire vote at the UN

After Washington failed to veto a resolution calling for a ceasefire in Gaza, Tel Aviv cancelled its delegation expected to arrive soon in the United States.

IF THUNDER WAN FIRE PERSON, NA SO E DEY START.

we will never accept ceasefire. later, they accept by fire by fore.
today now, we will never accept Palestinian state. very soon, the story go change too by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by tkgindofa(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
Israel is an apartheid terrorist state. The whole world is turning against the terrorist baby killers in Israel. The IDF is nothing but a terrorist organization.
They will pay for their crimes sooner or later.
Even their strongest supporter is slowly turning against these criminals.
Biden and Trump are both trying to stay in the middle hoping for votes, I'm not voting for either one of them. Biden is the biggest loser due to his support of the Israeli atrocities in Gaza. He will lose the election because of this support for Israel. He can see that now, that's why he's now backing away but it's too late.

No American president that will not support Israel directly or indirectly.
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Sapasenator: 2:27pm On Mar 26
Moniya4Real:
it’s obvious you don’t know about world events hence, don’t know about the current news about his “truth” social media. The guy is actually referencing what you are yet to learn about.

Its obvious you are an ignorant illiterate to think someone who had filed for five bankruptcies is worth $6b. As at yesterday, he was begging to have his 400mill judgment debt reduced and who scams and begs for donations is worth $6b.

Why am I even discussing with a likely secondary school dropout. Trump loves the uneducated like you my friend.
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Bluntemperor: 2:29pm On Mar 26
Many don't even know that Trump is worse and will be worse than Joe Biden of USA.
He is used to bragging,so nothing new here!
A man who Now said ' Israel should finished everything he started ' is that a man of Peace?
NO!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by alabo1: 2:31pm On Mar 26
God1000:

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4554652-trump-israel-gaza-hamas-war/

The only time I have agreed with Trump. He has espoused a logical analysis for once. The Israeli/ Palestine issue is complicated but the major deterrent to Peace is the Isreali State. One state solution - No. Two State Solution - No. They even sabotaged the PLA and supported HAMAS (Yes) to ensure the second option was scuttled. I rest my case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Krismas(m): 2:32pm On Mar 26
grin perfect timing. there is a UNSC resolution now on Gaza. just implement it. thunder fire Israel.
ISRAEL GO SOON SEE, AGBO NO BE MALTINA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Krismas(m): 2:36pm On Mar 26
grin

Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Topman7: 2:40pm On Mar 26
God1000:
Hmm, Even Trump too

Not Nigerians.

Sadistic, primitive IPO.Bs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by tctrills: 2:42pm On Mar 26
God1000:
Hmm, Even Trump too

You clearly did not read the article.
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Boldideas: 2:43pm On Mar 26
tollyboy5:
Some 1diots who call themselves Christian are happy here.

I don't like meddling with Gaza Israel issue but let me reply you.. You are the biggest idiot. And it is appalling that you choose nairaland to showcase how foolish you are.. Did Israel tell you they give a damn about Christians? You think they're Nigerians were whatever name they give them allows them to kill innocent people for free?

How can you enter into a territory of your own neighbor and take out 1,200 people of the resource persons? Or you think they have brain dead citizens like you and others we have here who live their life without conducting any successful research throughout their lives??

Israel acted out of anger after the October 7 harassment. You're very stupid for calling Christians idiot.
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by God1000(m): 2:43pm On Mar 26
tctrills:

Lol, I did man
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by tenpipsperday: 2:45pm On Mar 26
Trump is pro Israel. He supports the onslaught but he doesn't support showing the world the images. I support Trump

I stand with Israel.
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by ngwaIgbo223: 2:47pm On Mar 26
Lovenorth:

Delta criminals should be seriously dealt with so that their children's children will tell the story

And in return anyone not across the bridge captured should be skinned alive..

Let everyone dey his dey.
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by tctrills: 2:47pm On Mar 26
God1000:
Lol, I did man
Then you should know that Trump supports the war. He even urged Israel to continue. His only problem is with the publicity of the bombing campaign.
But then, even if everyone stops supporting Israel, they should still continue to defend themselves.
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by tenpipsperday: 2:49pm On Mar 26
tctrills:

He did but he has poor comprehension skills.

He is a tout at a bus stop, I know him one on one.
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by iichidodo: 2:56pm On Mar 26
wonder233:
Oshey Nigerian Israeli! Low self esteem brainwashed african nonentity thinking he has a say in western and middle eastern affairs
F**k off....
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by tctrills: 2:57pm On Mar 26
tenpipsperday:

He did but he has poor comprehension skills.

He is a tout at a bus stop, I know him one on one.
Lol. Many people will just run with the headlines
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by EconomistXplain: 2:59pm On Mar 26
123yes:
You are right Mr Trump. But what Hamas did to them that 7 of October attack was really disheartening. I pity Palestinian children who are worst affected by this Israeli retaliation attack. Peace to the world!

It is called detergent for a reason; next time wen ordinary palestinians knows hamas is planning an attack nd remember what retaliation isreal meted out after oct 7, they will call isreal to inform them to eitger destroy or attack hamas
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by PepeXKermit: 2:59pm On Mar 26
iichidodo:
Being political correct, if care isn't taken,will lead to human extinction events. If we become pussies and let extreme hardliners dictate events and narratives. China, Iran, Russia, moslem extremists groups all have one thing in common, which is to control minds and narratives to suit their gnarly objectives. The world needs a strong America, the world needs strong American leadership and not pussies like Donald Trump..

so na Biden be man? Mumuni Alao

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Lukuluku69(m): 3:02pm On Mar 26
God1000:

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4554652-trump-israel-gaza-hamas-war/

Lol

Looking for Muslims Votes.

If you believe this you will believe anything.
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by ifinger: 3:04pm On Mar 26
Trump playing politics with Isreal Gaza war
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Allahnafalsegod: 3:04pm On Mar 26
God1000:
Hmm, Even Trump too

I understand your frustration

But

Mad Mohammed and his followers must be wiped out of planet Earth, kapish?
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by gaskiyamagana: 3:05pm On Mar 26

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State / West African Forces Arrest Gambian Army General / Alexei Navalny Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.