Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction (28090 Views)

CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa / Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel / Israel Made A Big Mistake By Killing Al Jazeera Journalist & Attacked Her Coffin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Allahnafalsegod: 4:01pm On Mar 26
CoronaVirusPro:

Yes. I am a Jew!

My ancestors were Jews!

Jesus Christ was Black and so is Mary and all the disciples.

So the European fake Jews should get the fvck off Palestine. If anyone should be laying claims to Palestine, It’s we Blacks.

Death to pedophile Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by CoronaVirusPro: 4:03pm On Mar 26
Allahnafalsegod:
Death to pedophile Mohammed

Who gives a fvck about your lines!

Like i give a flying fvck about the fvcking statement of a fvcked morafvcker.
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Allahnafalsegod: 4:04pm On Mar 26
CoronaVirusPro:

Who gives a fvck about your lines!

Like i give a flying fvck about the fvcking statement of a fvcked morafvcker.

Yes yes mohamudeen wail
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by CoronaVirusPro: 4:05pm On Mar 26
Allahnafalsegod:

Yes yes mohamudeen wail

STFU hog!

You don’t fvckin count!
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Allahnafalsegod: 4:05pm On Mar 26
CoronaVirusPro:

STFU hog!

You don’t fvckin count!

Meow allah meow 😀😀😀😀
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by CoronaVirusPro: 4:06pm On Mar 26
Allahnafalsegod:

Meow allah meow 😀😀😀😀

Damn! Now you a fvckin cat!

Morafvckers never cease to amaze!
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Allahnafalsegod: 4:06pm On Mar 26
CoronaVirusPro:

Damn! Now you a fvckin cat!

Morafvckers never cease to amaze!

Hahahah

Halal aku bam

😭😭😭😭
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by CoronaVirusPro: 4:07pm On Mar 26
Allahnafalsegod:

Hahahah

Halal aku bam

😭😭😭😭

You spent too much fvckin time in the village!

Your lines are wack!
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Allahnafalsegod: 4:08pm On Mar 26
CoronaVirusPro:

You spent too much fvckin time in the village!

Your lines are wack!

Pedophileeee Mohammed
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Thegamingorca(m): 4:09pm On Mar 26
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by CoronaVirusPro: 4:09pm On Mar 26
Allahnafalsegod:

Pedophileeee Mohammed

Rest in peace hog!

You not fvckin interesting.
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by mrkia(m): 4:10pm On Mar 26
Everyone seems to be on the page of sanity saves Righteousness who chooses to be inhumane

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Allahnafalsegod: 4:11pm On Mar 26
CoronaVirusPro:

Rest in peace hog!

You not fvckin interesting.

Slam your skull and show me the mark of the beast 😀😀😀

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Thegamingorca(m): 4:23pm On Mar 26
ubimagos:
"If you want peace, you got to prepare for war"

Si Vis Pacem, Para bellum
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by obedience4(m): 4:28pm On Mar 26
God1000:
Hmm, Even Trump too

Almost every Israeli staunch ally in the west is appalled by the horrific and gory images of this war, except Nigerian supporters

Let's see if they will now turn against their hero and savior trump

You only highlighted the part of the interview that fit your narrative,
Watched the full interview, you didn't highlighted the part where he was condemning the hamas attacks, and also saying that Israel have rights to defend itself and also that he pledge his support for Israel will never stop

You sir are a Cl@wn
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Newton2024: 4:29pm On Mar 26
God1000:
Hmm, Even Trump too

Almost every Israeli staunch ally in the west is appalled by the horrific and gory images of this war, except Nigerian supporters

Trump is not against the destruction of Gaza. What he frowned against is the publicity of the destruction. He is of the opinion that Israel ought to destroy Gaza without noise.

More so, Trump can't talk straight this moment because of election. Politicians are the same everywhere. They don't tell you their minds but what the majority want to hear.
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Newton2024: 4:34pm On Mar 26
shurch:
It didn't start on 7th of October.
Isreal as been doing worse to them for many years.

You are here repeating what Hamas terrorists have been saying? If it didn't start on October 7, was their war in Gaza two years ago where people died in their hundreds or thousands? Was there war on October 6? After finding trouble bigger than you, you will saying nonsense.
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Newton2024: 4:37pm On Mar 26
ShoeGetSize:
Trump was talking public relations not whether or not it was right to go after Hamas.

The more time I spend on Nairaland, the more I realise that stupidity is the fundamental curse on the Nigerian mind.

Thank you for the bolded. It's the reason I don't believe in Nigerian society. Mediocrity is the nature of the majority.
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Newton2024: 4:39pm On Mar 26
Sapasenator:

He is a common criminal. Who dash the mumu 6billion. You mean 6 banckruptcies?
To someone whose your entire generations have not made up to 0.1% of his wealth?
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Sapasenator: 4:41pm On Mar 26
Newton2024:
To someone whose your entire generations have not made up to 0.1% of his wealth?

I have never scammed anyone like the criminal Trump who should have been behind jail. I know you worship criminals
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by ebenholer2(m): 5:02pm On Mar 26
In the Trump garrulous perspective; harboring terrorists is better. He must have taken his usual nostalgic drugs.😎🤓
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by BondRiv: 5:03pm On Mar 26
The country that calls itself Israel ought to have received repercussions by now for its atrocities in Gaza.
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by MrSly(m): 5:03pm On Mar 26
God1000:
Hmm, Even Trump too

Trump and the world will keep talking. The sooner you discover that it all ends with words the better for you.
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Emir01: 5:03pm On Mar 26
123yes:
You are right Mr Trump. But what Hamas did to them that 7 of October attack was really disheartening. I pity Palestinian children who are worst affected by this Israeli retaliation attack. Peace to the world!

Israel is an apartheid US military base in the Middle East. They don't have ball without US support. Their atrocities of over 45 years will hunt them. Thanks to Tiktok who exposed them to the world. IDF and Zionist are terrorist
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by waveman2: 5:15pm On Mar 26
Israel have no right to go into Rafah cos that is where the war ends.They should clean up the cities and profile Palestinians back into their towns.I don't support Israel on this one.
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by waveman2: 5:21pm On Mar 26
Are they the ones snapping and posting to the world?to impress who? Don't you have arab broadcasting stations also covering the war?Trump just wants to score cheap political point.

Kensab:
I think what Mr Trump is saying is that the publicity wasn't necessary,do your thing quietly without snapping and posting for the world to see...
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Fash20: 5:34pm On Mar 26
ShoeGetSize:
Trump was talking public relations not whether or not it was right to go after Hamas.

The more time I spend on Nairaland, the more I realise that stupidity is the fundamental curse on the Nigerian mind.

If not that you have a melted brain, you'd have realised that he wasn't saying what hamas did was good.
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Xkale1996(m): 5:36pm On Mar 26
iichidodo:
Being political correct, if care isn't taken,will lead to human extinction events. If we become pussies and let extreme hardliners dictate events and narratives. China, Iran, Russia, moslem extremists groups all have one thing in common, which is to control minds and narratives to suit their gnarly objectives. The world needs a strong America, the world needs strong American leadership and not pussies like Donald Trump..
OLODO man
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Newton2024: 5:38pm On Mar 26
Sapasenator:

I have never scammed anyone like the criminal Trump who should have been behind jail. I know you worship criminals
He doesn't know you and he can never know you but he is living rent free in your head. Politics apart, he is a billionaire in dollars. Who is losing?
Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Sapasenator: 5:39pm On Mar 26
Newton2024:
He doesn't know you and he can never know you but he is living rent free in your head. Politics apart, he is a billionaire in dollars. Who is losing?

Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Krismas(m): 5:52pm On Mar 26
grin War with Lebanon has very serious consequences for Israel and its infrastructure...

Last time they went to war Israel bombarded Hezbollah and they remained beneath the ground before emerging without military loss and then bombarding Israel solidly for 3 weeks before Israel had to admit defeat

Re: Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction by Error401: 5:56pm On Mar 26
You pity? ? Wow, never knew Nigerian zombies have any pity n them.
It's only a stupppidddd person that will see those gory images and say Israel is defending herself. What kind of defense will get over 31k civilians killed in the space of 6 months while no hostages was rescued during the assaults'. so what's the point of the war?
123yes:
You are right Mr Trump. But what Hamas did to them that 7 of October attack was really disheartening. I pity Palestinian children who are worst affected by this Israeli retaliation attack. Peace to the world!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

West African Forces Arrest Gambian Army General / Alexei Navalny Is Dead / 16 Cemeteries In Gaza Desecrated By Israeli Forces - Photos And Video:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.