Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun (30450 Views)

Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) / Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) / 28-year-old Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Keke Rider In Otukpo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by dangotesmummy: 2:44pm On Mar 26
J
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by Orlu13: 2:45pm On Mar 26
seriously u guys replying jennyclay are just too annoying...if u ppl don't know wat to comment, jst shut d Bleep up

7 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by Olayinka8793(m): 2:46pm On Mar 26
I had like to invite deaf Nairalanders to connect with fellow deafies via the thread below 👇

https://www.nairaland.com/8035008/hang-out-zone-deaf-hearing
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by Emmanuel30a2: 2:47pm On Mar 26
Islie:

https://punchng.com/ogun-man-stabbed-to-death-during-loan-argument/
Thunder fires who no wants to commit murder... To commit murder, you must starts from a mother or from your mother and one another or to one another/to the others...like your brothers&sisters or your other and older brothers... To commit murder, start with your mother or from your mother... It's an order! Murder your mother&brother like no other or like there is no other, and you would see wonder... You would be able to buy honda&hyundia, you would be able to go to canada to buy honda&hyundia; if or when you kills mother... You don't needs to ponder...
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by Gkay1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 26
The dead dont pay debt

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by abba190: 2:49pm On Mar 26
If you are young, jobless and frustrated like me in this harsh economy you need to isolate yourself to avoid trouble. If i have not been isolating myself lately i could have killed a lots by now.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by LordPsalm(m): 2:49pm On Mar 26
Jennyclay:
You men should continue to stab yourselves to death, that’s non of my business!!!

My own is that government should place a banned on these loan shark companies. undecided

Nigerians don’t pay back loans so i wonder why all these Loan shark companies are still in existence undecided
Bitter feminist.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by wanted222(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26
Jennyclay:
You men should continue to stab yourselves to death, that’s non of my business!!!

My own is that government should place a banned on these loan shark companies. undecided

Nigerians don’t pay back loans so i wonder why all these Loan shark companies are still in existence undecided
witch
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by tenpipsperday: 2:51pm On Mar 26
Tinubu frustration
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by horia: 2:53pm On Mar 26
Jennyclay:

You have an unpopular reputation
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by Okortor: 2:57pm On Mar 26
Nobody knows their bank address, that's the problem.......
Sonnobax15:
grin
Make those loan shark companies ready to rotate how dem go stab me because I don fully ready for dem...

Meanwhile,must jennyclay's clitoris raise up anytime a thread is created about men? angry. The man who broke her heart must had fed it to the sharks in red sea, and it's really affect her oesophagus angry

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by IamAtAnger: 2:57pm On Mar 26
It shall not be well with ur father for raping you or maybe ur mother which created this scar in ur heart abt other reasonable men
Jennyclay:

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by DenreleDave(m): 3:01pm On Mar 26
ifytrik:
If only your father had known, one condom would have prevented all this
she wants attention and you guys are giving her for free

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by pocohantas(f): 3:02pm On Mar 26
Jennyclay:

Hahahahahaha grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by Emmanuel30a2: 3:06pm On Mar 26
Holly gram wey no reach kilogram, make I light my weed in peace... It is time to kill pastor chris, daddy freeze, pope francis, etc; including ludacris...
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by Joy2dworldxyz: 3:06pm On Mar 26
Jennyclay:

My dear u are right on this. I know someone who is owing these companies close to a million when put together. He is owing about 21 of them

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by faceland: 3:07pm On Mar 26
All these for may be 20k.

Please tell us which of the loan shakes (FairMoney, Okash or what?)
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by Bazztadewu: 3:09pm On Mar 26

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by orikoku: 3:11pm On Mar 26
Now that Remi is dead. Who will pay the loan? The killer or the loan company will let go?

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by faceland: 3:11pm On Mar 26
Joy2dworldxyz:

My dear u are right on this. I know someone who is owing these companies close to a million when put together. He is owing about 21 of them

I can swear on my balls that before you can qualify to borrow one million, you have paid (in the past) outrageous interest of at least 800k (in a short period of time). Someone owing 1m doesn't mean they received even 600k from the loan shakes . Most of their loans are 40% interest with two weeks duration so in a month they make 80% (almost double their money in a month).

These people are not banks, they are slave traders from the East.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by Emmanuel30a2: 3:12pm On Mar 26
IamAtAnger:
It shall not be well with ur father for raping you or maybe ur mother which created this scar in ur heart abt other reasonable men
Omo, all men na still men, they all gets abdomen&specimen... Reasonable men no dey anywhere, let alone everywhere... Reasonable men, no dey say amen or no go ever say amen... Reasonable men no dey sleep with women... Reasonable men no go ever near women and reasonable women no go dey ever near men... Or, are they xmen? Maybe they ?...
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by Emmanuel30a2: 3:17pm On Mar 26
abba190:
If you are young, jobless and frustrated like me in this harsh economy you need to isolate yourself to avoid trouble. If i have not been isolating myself lately i could have killed a lots by now.
Omo, you could have killed a lot of people... Why now? Let me teach you or gives you the skill to kill... You would be able to have good meals, without going to sawmills...
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by Jnrprince1(m): 3:17pm On Mar 26
Sonnobax15:
grin
Make those loan shark companies ready to rotate how dem go stab me because I don fully ready for dem...

Meanwhile,must jennyclay's clitoris raise up anytime a thread is created about men? angry. The man who broke her heart must had fed it to the sharks in red sea, and it's really affect her oesophagus angry
I tire for that lady called Jennyclay
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by 43Ronin: 3:18pm On Mar 26
And his skull mined. Don't forget to add that
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by faceland: 3:19pm On Mar 26
Please find the killers.
The company probably have the knife so arrest their Nigerian slave master too.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by Joy2dworldxyz: 3:24pm On Mar 26
faceland:

I can swear on my balls that before you can qualify to borrow one million, you have paid (in the past) outrageous interest of at least 800k (in a short period of time). They are making profit otherwise they would close. They throw money anyhow because no business would double your money in one month. Most of their loans are 40% interest with two weeks duration so in a month they make 80% (almost double their money).

These people are not banks, they are slave traders from the East.

Yes that guy strategized it. He was collecting from all the ones who were ready to give him
He was collecting and repaying thereby raising his loan limits. He did that for about 3 months.

He played the game till some raised the loan to 50k, some 40k, some 30k, then he collected all at once and zoomed.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by IamAtAnger: 3:27pm On Mar 26
Abruh e be like sey that loud wey smoke too heavy for ur head... no enter road o
Emmanuel30a2:
Omo, all men na still men, they all gets abdomen&specimen... Reasonable men no dey anywhere, let alone everywhere... Reasonable men, no dey say amen or no go ever say amen... Reasonable men no dey sleep with women... Reasonable men no go ever near women and reasonable women no go dey ever near men... Or, are they xmen? Maybe they ?...

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by Dnet21: 3:30pm On Mar 26
Too bad
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by faceland: 3:30pm On Mar 26
Joy2dworldxyz:

Yes that guy strategized it. He was collecting from all the ones who were ready to give him
He was collecting and repaying thereby raising his loan limits. He did that for about 3 months.

He played the game till some raised the loan to 50k, some 40k, some 30k, then he collected all at once and zoomed.

They are Chinese and have done their calculations well. I am skeptical if he profited much (if he would calculate from day one).

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by Emmanuel30a2: 3:30pm On Mar 26
IamAtAnger:
Abruh e be like sey that loud wey smoke too heavy for ur head... no enter road o
Omo, I go carry you enter road... Make I lite/light my weed in peace...
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by qtx(m): 3:31pm On Mar 26

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Revisiting The Clifford Orji Story, The alledged cannibal / Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor / UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.