Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun (30496 Views)

Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) / Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) / 28-year-old Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Keke Rider In Otukpo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by BrighterSyde: 4:18am On Mar 27
Jennyclay:
You men should continue to stab yourselves to death, that’s non of my business!!!

My own is that government should place a banned on these loan shark companies. undecided

Nigerians don’t pay back loans so i wonder why all these Loan shark companies are still in existence undecided

lol…your mental problem is becoming more and more amusing. If all the men kill thenselves who will be left to ravage your womanliness? Different men have had you so why the hatred for men? Or you didn’t enjoy it? lol…I know you love us men sha…all this your ranting na just for nl.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by Abdullahi4u7(m): 5:01am On Mar 27
Thank God for Islam that has prevented me from taking or giving out a loan with interest.

Justice should be served accordingly.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by StUriah(m): 8:08am On Mar 27
RevenuesBoost:
They've killed him
So, Who will now pay the loan?

Good!

His BVN is for his dead body.

His NIN, for his dead body.

His debts seized to exist in his afterlife.

He now walks free with no monetary entanglement.

Lenders, count your loss.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by Olatunde668(m): 8:25am On Mar 27
[quote author=Jennyclay post=129118442]You men should continue to stab yourselves to death, that’s non of my business!!!

My own is that government should place a banned on these loan shark companies. undecided

Nigerians don’t pay back loans so i wonder why all these Loan shark companies are still in existence
I wonder maybe you're human or a gost who trek with her brain under her feet
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun by PropertyBuying(f): 5:45pm On Mar 27
Amigoss:
This is cruel shocked,avoid loan sharks!!!
It's so unfortunate!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UPS Staff Attacks His Wife In Lagos, Flees (Disturbing Photos) / Twin Baby Boys Dumped In A Canal (Graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested In Ondo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.