Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) (26824 Views)

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday / Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag / 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by immortalcrown(m): 8:31pm On Mar 26
Justnation:
I think DAVIDO is right, it is not all rich parents that allow their children to mess around with their wealth.
Most disciplined parents will tell you that they will invest heavily on you when they are sure you are productive and goal oriented. Such parents will not allow you to behave as if you own their money they will tell you to go and work. I have seen it for real.

Davido's father did not support his music career initially until he was convinced that the young boy was destined for greatness through music. Infact DAVIDO became more popular and influential than the father he worked so hard on his music career.
I give him A BIG KUDOS
He had access to his father's wealth. He also messed around. He dropped out from school. He has many baby mamas. So, what are you trying to say?
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Cantonese: 8:35pm On Mar 26
Very glad to hear. Thank you for all your kindness to others around you Davido.
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by MuslimIgbo: 8:44pm On Mar 26
Villa12:
every woman na olosho for your miserable life?
Ọdẹ
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:47pm On Mar 26
CondemnBattery:
His father was rich, not him.

Both of them had murny

As in they didnt lack it

U dont always av 2 be in forbes list 2 be rich
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by pacificom: 8:52pm On Mar 26
You were born in a rich home bro. The good thing is that you both love each other, money or no money.
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by jaytime(m): 8:59pm On Mar 26
I just learnt something from this short video. If Davido's name can open doors for people close to him, how much more the name of Jesus... I will forever hold unto Jesus, get closer and closer to Him.
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by funshint(m): 9:04pm On Mar 26
Dey play!

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by qtguru(m): 9:12pm On Mar 26
Lol someone that his father built two hostels in my school, and that was before he was doing music. That guy is loaded, but coming from the bottom sells though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Airlord2030: 9:12pm On Mar 26
Davido talks too much. Reason why i will always prefer wizzy to him
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Lomprico2: 9:46pm On Mar 26
Lol, David, you've had money before you were even born.
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Truvelisback(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26
David, why these lies na? You may love her but the lies are unnecessary. grin
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Quebec91(m): 9:56pm On Mar 26
cheesy
Arobaga:
No difference between Davido and Tinubu

Useless liars with foolish supporters and fans
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by placeofallure(f): 10:15pm On Mar 26
Arobaga:
No difference between Davido and Tinubu

Useless liars with foolish supporters and fans

You meant to say Obi, right? That description fits Peter Lamba Obi and his fans more.
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Morphinne: 10:36pm On Mar 26
immortalcrown:
Nonsense! This guy wants to use poverty to trend this week.

Were you poor before you started music? What can money afford that you lacked before you started music? Answer the question if you were poor.

Not only the money you made from your sweat is your money. Otherwise, what you inherit from your parents will not be yours. Some jobless people are legitimately richer than some people that have jobs. Can you say that a jobless child of Dangote or Tinubu is poor? For example, no Davido's driver or security or cook is richer than any of Davido's daughters.

Davido has always been rich from his birth. Rich kids are not only the kids who made their own money. Most of the world's richest kids didn't make their money themselves. Rich kids include those who inherit and or enjoy parents' wealth. Davido's father paid Babcock to start music department because of Davido. As of 2012, Davido's father used more than 10 million Naira to sponsor Davido's first music track titled "Omo Baba Olowo".
Poor man’s thinking and that’s what makes the difference between the two of you. My friend, your father’s money is not yours! Again, your parents’ money is not yours and you will never understand this until you start working for your own money.
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by ukaface(f): 10:42pm On Mar 26
She was with you when you had nothing blablabla but you still carry your thing go Dey donate sperm upandan

Abegi

You had nothing but you were from a Fvcking wealthy background, which girl no go stay?

Your you had nothing was not the case of you living in face me I face you and using legedes Benz to walk all of Lagos, you didn’t sell plantain like timaya or grow up in Iju like terry G😩

Davido rest
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by justmondris: 11:06pm On Mar 26
but ur power be done already get money and the future was bright even if you had decided not to go into music
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Smithwilliams826: 12:19am On Mar 27
Davido don smoke igbó... On colos cheesy
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by cococandy(f): 2:15am On Mar 27
Yet you still did her dirty.
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Justnation: 3:01am On Mar 27
immortalcrown:
He had access to his father's wealth. He also messed around. He dropped out from school. He has many baby mamas. So, what are you trying to say?

Hear yourself, he did this he did that yet he became the celebrity he is.
Look around, and ask yourself other billionaires in Nigeria don't they have children?, how many of them have their children attend such celebrity status in their chosen carriers outside their fathers business like DAVIDO.
Let's give honor to whom honor is due
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by immortalcrown(m): 3:34am On Mar 27
Justnation:

Hear yourself, he did this he did that yet he became the celebrity he is.
Look around, and ask yourself other billionaires in Nigeria don't they have children?, how many of them have their children attend such celebrity status in their chosen carriers outside their fathers business like DAVIDO.
Let's give honor to whom honor is due
You are very biased. Does he being a celebrity mean he didn't do what I said he did? You tried to change the topic by talking about his lifestyle. I proved you wrong. You now want to divert to another topic. Keep jumping from one thing to another in an attempt to reject the truth you cannot deny.
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by immortalcrown(m): 3:39am On Mar 27
Morphinne:

Poor man’s thinking and that’s what makes the difference between the two of you. My friend, your father’s money is not yours! Again, your parents’ money is not yours and you will never understand this until you start working for your own money.
So, what you inherit from your parents is not yours? So, jowi Zaza is poor because what he has came from his father? Answer these questions with your rich man's mentality.
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Morphinne: 5:06am On Mar 27
immortalcrown:
So, what you inherit from your parents is not yours? So, jowi Zaza is poor because what he has came from his father? Answer these questions with your rich man's mentality.
Learn to read well my friend. David’s father is alive, hale and hearty and that’s why I said “your father’s money is not yours” and even if he dies and wills everything to you, true rich people don’t get fulfilled off other people’s (their fathers’) wealth through inheritance. Believe me, no rich parent wants his kids to be lazy and over-dependent on his wealth. He made no mistake saying “when I had no money” because the money weren’t his and it explains why the guy is one of the most hardworking young men you will ever come across despite being born with a silver spoon. In their early days, you might even think Wizkid’s family was better off.
The young man knows what he was saying, your father’s money is not yours because it’s not yours! You will understand this when you are rich, you will be hungry to build a bigger empire. Your father’s wealth may make it easier for you to do than others but true fulfillment comes from your own wealth.
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by ussv: 5:44am On Mar 27
You can tell that to my ancestors. People will just be insulting peoples` intelligence.
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by immortalcrown(m): 6:51am On Mar 27
Morphinne:

Learn to read well my friend. David’s father is alive, hale and hearty and that’s why I said “your father’s money is not yours” and even if he dies and wills everything to you, true rich people don’t get fulfilled off other people’s (their fathers’) wealth through inheritance. Believe me, no rich parent wants his kids to be lazy and over-dependent on his wealth. He made no mistake saying “when I had no money” because the money weren’t his and it explains why the guy is one of the most hardworking young men you will ever come across despite being born with a silver spoon. In their early days, you might even think Wizkid’s family was better off.
The young man knows what he was saying, your father’s money is not yours because it’s not yours! You will understand this when you are rich, you will be hungry to build a bigger empire. Your father’s wealth may make it easier for you to do than others but true fulfillment comes from your own wealth.
You are the one who should learn to read well. Children can inherit things from parents while the parents are still alive. Jowi Zaza and Davido are examples. Davido never lacked anything money can afford. How can you say someone that never lacked what money can buy was poor?
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Rejoice28(f): 7:31am On Mar 27
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Sleekfingers: 8:02am On Mar 27
Ravenna:
Chioma wey Peruzzi and unilag Big boys don kpansh tire.

You see why social media need to be regulated in Nigeria? It is because of ill-bred children using smartphones.

Fasola was right after all. For still dealing with that idiot.

Desmond Elliott was also right for calling you and likes. Brainless children....

. If Dem arrest you now to provide evidence now, you go open your running mouth wahhhhhh. Shouting freedom of speech, .it is my personal opinion.
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by HRMK: 8:07am On Mar 27
YES!BUT SHE KNEW YOU TO BE A BILLIONAIRE SON TOO! THERE IS LITTLE OR NO DIFFERENCE BTW A RICH GUY AND SON OF A BILLIONAIRE!!
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Ravenna: 8:25am On Mar 27
Sleekfingers:

You see why social media need to be regulated in Nigeria? It is because of ill-bred children using smartphones.

Fasola was right after all. For still dealing with that idiot.

Desmond Elliott was also right for calling you and likes. Brainless children....

. If Dem arrest you now to provide evidence now, you go open your running mouth wahhhhhh. Shouting freedom of speech, .it is my personal opinion.

Stupid Fvcker!
Come and arrest your father.!
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by ayjay45: 8:28am On Mar 27
HRMK:
YES!BUT SHE KNEW YOU TO BE A BILLIONAIRE SON TOO!
THERE IS LITTLE OR NO DIFFERENCE BTW A RICH GUY AND SON OF A BILLIONAIRE!!
I wish I was a billionaire son too
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Morphinne: 9:41am On Mar 27
immortalcrown:
You are the one who should learn to read well. Children can inherit things from parents while the parents are still alive. Jowi Zaza and Davido are examples. Davido never lacked anything money can afford. How can you say someone that never lacked what money can buy was poor?
Like I said earlier, once you start making your own money, you will realize what it means to have your OWN money. He made no mistake saying when he had no money or do you think he thought we didn’t know he’s from a wealthy family? Your father’s money is not yours and even if he eventually wills everything to you, you don’t get real fulfillment having them until you have your own or even try surpassing whatever properties he willed to you (I mentioned this in my first comment)
Your father’s money is not yours and you will only see it as yours if and only if you’re the lazy, visionlesss type. Rich kids carry this heavy burden of trying to surpass their parents’ empire. He sure knew what he was saying when he said what he said. We all know he’s from an affluent family and he never denied it.
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by princefunm: 10:02am On Mar 27
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVY0YrkIWFg?si=irPe5XRM-w4gHwBW

Afrobeats superstar, Davido has disclosed that he met his wife, Chioma Rowland before he became rich and famous.

The singer stated that if he had not met Chioma before he became successful he would have found it difficult to find love.

He disclosed this while featuring as a gues on the latest episode of The Bridge Show.

Source: Yabaleftonline @IG

Was there ever a time Davido did not have money?

Ca the child of a billionaire lay claim to not having money
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by princefunm: 10:06am On Mar 27
Morphinne:

Like I said earlier, once you start making your own money, you will realize what it means to have your OWN money. He made no mistake saying when he had no money or do you think he thought we didn’t know he’s from a wealthy family? Your father’s money is not yours and even if he eventually wills everything to you, you don’t get real fulfillment having them until you have your own or even try surpassing whatever properties he willed to you (I mentioned this in my first comment)
Your father’s money is not yours and you will only see it as yours if and only if you’re the lazy, visionlesss type. Rich kids carry this heavy burden of trying to surpass their parents’ empire. He sure knew what he was saying when he said what he said. We all know he’s from an affluent family and he never denied it.

Rich kids?

I thought you just said their fathers money is not their money.

So why call them rich kids?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother / Photos From Bovi's Wife, Kris Babyshower / Abike Dabiri Joins The Kizz Daniel "Buga" Challenge (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.