Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) (26825 Views)

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday / Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag / 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Justnation: 10:13am On Mar 27
immortalcrown:
You are very biased. Does he being a celebrity mean he didn't do what I said he did? You tried to change the topic by talking about his lifestyle. I proved you wrong. You now want to divert to another topic. Keep jumping from one thing to another in an attempt to reject the truth you cannot deny.

You are an enemy of progress, your hatred and jealousy for the man DAVIDO cannot change anything about his success.
People like you who always see nothing good in others out of bitterness hardly go far.
Why are you horrified to admit that the young man made success in his career?
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Morphinne: 1:00pm On Mar 27
princefunm:

Rich kids?

I thought you just said their fathers money is not their money.

So why call them rich kids?
I’m sorry brr, it’s not my fault that you’ve chosen to be slow.
I purposely wrote this in my first comment:
“You will understand this when you are rich, you will be hungry to build a bigger empire. Your father’s wealth may make it EASIER for you to do than others but true fulfillment comes from your own wealth”
Where in my comment did I imply that he wasn’t a rich kid? If you’re born to a rich family you automatically become a rich kid because you can easily get what others aren’t privileged to have but no right-thinking woman will give herself to an ambitionless rich man’s child i.e the one sharing this same dangerous thought process as yours.
The young man never said he wasn’t a rich kid and I didn’t say that either. We are both saying that he didn’t view his father’s money as his and he worked his ass off to make sure he’s also rich hence the reason why he said what he said.
Today, even without his father’s wealth, David remains one of the richest artists in the country and in Africa.
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by HRMK: 1:08pm On Mar 27
ayjay45:
I wish I was a billionaire son too

its rather late if not yet one!hahahaha.............
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by immortalcrown(m): 1:51pm On Mar 27
Justnation:
You are an enemy of progress, your hatred and jealousy for the man DAVIDO cannot change anything about his success. People like you who always see nothing good in others out of bitterness hardly go far. Why are you horrified to admit that the young man made success in his career?
Point out any falsehood in my comment. Else, remain the bitter one that will never go far in life.
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by immortalcrown(m): 1:55pm On Mar 27
Morphinne:

Like I said earlier, once you start making your own money, you will realize what it means to have your OWN money. He made no mistake saying when he had no money or do you think he thought we didn’t know he’s from a wealthy family? Your father’s money is not yours and even if he eventually wills everything to you, you don’t get real fulfillment having them until you have your own or even try surpassing whatever properties he willed to you (I mentioned this in my first comment)
Your father’s money is not yours and you will only see it as yours if and only if you’re the lazy, visionlesss type. Rich kids carry this heavy burden of trying to surpass their parents’ empire. He sure knew what he was saying when he said what he said. We all know he’s from an affluent family and he never denied it.
Like I said earlier, one can inherit money from his or her parents before he earns his or her own money, and what a child inherits from parents belongs to the child. Therefore, a child that inherits so much money from his or her rich parents is not poor.
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by princefunm: 2:16pm On Mar 27
Morphinne:

I’m sorry brr, it’s not my fault that you’ve chosen to be slow.
I purposely wrote this in my first comment:
“You will understand this when you are rich, you will be hungry to build a bigger empire. Your father’s wealth may make it EASIER for you to do than others but true fulfillment comes from your own wealth”
Where in my comment did I imply that he wasn’t a rich kid? If you’re born to a rich family you automatically become a rich kid because you can easily get what others aren’t privileged to have but no right-thinking woman will give herself to an ambitionless rich man’s child i.e the one sharing this same dangerous thought process as yours.
The young man never said he wasn’t a rich kid and I didn’t say that either. We are both saying that he didn’t view his father’s money as his and he worked his ass off to make sure he’s also rich hence the reason why he said what he said.
Today, even without his father’s wealth, David remains one of the richest artists in the country and in Africa.

Explain explain explain....

Omo you go explain tire.
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by aestake: 2:26pm On Mar 27
Treasure17:

Whatever
grin
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Sleekfingers: 4:10pm On Mar 27
Ravenna:

Stupid Fvcker!
Come and arrest your father.!

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was right . Ill-bred and brainless child
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by oneman2k7: 5:11pm On Mar 27
When we're u pure David?

Osi iro pa
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by PropertyBuying(f): 6:08pm On Mar 27
🤷
Treasure17:

But one is more useful.
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Ravenna: 7:10pm On Mar 27
Sleekfingers:

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was right . Ill-bred and brainless child
Your father is an ill-bred and brainless child
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Sleekfingers: 11:35am On Mar 28
Ravenna:

Your father is an ill-bred and brainless child

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Preciousagajus: 1:25pm On Mar 28
Oniro oshi
Never consistent in his interviews
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by JayyXXX(m): 10:11pm On Mar 28
Holluwhakemmy:
You met money as in you were born in wealth already right from baby so don't deceive us
Please keep quiet.

You're 35, single and wasting away, you still want to drag someone better than your generation.
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Ravenna: 8:10am On Mar 29
Sleekfingers:

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Laughing basterrd..
bring it on, moralfvcker!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Joins The Kizz Daniel "Buga" Challenge (video) / Alibaba Doubts That Comedian, Wale Gates Is 26 years Like He Claims (pictured) / Yomi Makun Yomi Casual Engaged To His Baby Mama, Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.