Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense (23867 Views)

Nursing Students Admitted Into Nigerian Universities 2022 / Non-payment Of Fees: Ekiti Varsity VC Threatens To Withdraw Students’ Admission / Pastor Adeboye Gifts 4 First Class Law Students Wigs And Gowns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by JChris01: 9:28pm On Mar 26
Benwallt:

Charly boy's father. You can get a glimpse of his kinda law in his son. Respect to the man though. He was great.
Falana is a distinguished lawyer, his son Falz is a song artist, so??

Charly boy is a musician that made waves in his prime.

1 Like

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by ottersberger(m): 9:29pm On Mar 26
Thormentor:

#Statisense
(Ministry of Education)

Southeast. To dey carry first no dey tire una?.

3 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by HisaacPlus: 9:30pm On Mar 26
Thormentor:

#Statisense
(Ministry of Education)

North West, with the highest population in persons and politics,, will soon be the least considering their knack for education
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by RecentHistory: 9:31pm On Mar 26
Thormentor:

where's your evidence about that?

Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod

rule 8

Ask Ikpeazu, Mbah, Otti and Co.
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by HisaacPlus: 9:32pm On Mar 26
Thormentor:
Top States

LAW STUDENTS ADMITTED INTO NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES 2022

1 🟤Delta: 448
2 🟢Imo: 437
3 🟢Abia: 407
4 🟢Anambra: 337
5 🟣Osun: 298
6 🟢Enugu: 282
7 🟣Ogun: 277
8 🟣Ondo: 260
9 🟤Edo: 252
10 🟣Oyo: 244
11 🟤Akwa Ibom: 229
12 🟤Rivers: 224

#Statisense
(Ministry of Education)
Lagos indigenes will hardly make it in future, even as they are already fizzled by their kinsmen from the West.

1 Like

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Benwallt(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26
JChris01:

Falana is a distinguished lawyer, his son Falz is a song artist, so??

Charly boy is a musician that made waves in his prime.

Let's let the man (justice oputa) rest abeg. I can't bring myself to mouth him anyhow.
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Airlord2030: 9:37pm On Mar 26
CockAndBullStor:
Admission doesn’t equate graduation! Admission is like pure water in the East. No merit, no standard at all. That’s why their so called “Law graduates” still end up with 2x2 at Isolo. The ones that manage to finish are always plain dull and stvpid e.g., Kenneth Okonkwo.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by JChris01: 9:41pm On Mar 26
Benwallt:

Let's let the man (justice oputa) rest abeg. I can't bring myself to mouth him anyhow.

you have got nothing on him bro.

2 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by NovusHomo(m): 9:42pm On Mar 26
sweetjohn:
Supreme court is FG appointment. You should know that Igbos are hardly selected by FG in any position and yet the few Igbos ever selected do better than all the SW and northern selections. Check the facts. When it comes to anything FG, northerners dominate but when it comes to expertise and foreign appointment Igbos dominate. What does that tells you? It tells you that if not that Northerners dominate our political sphere, no aboki will ever be in any position bc they are all stack illiterates. Anything any Igboman Achieve he does so with his effort and the Igbo spirit of seceding in all endeavors. Even Dangote wealth is FG favours and connections, all Northerners billionaires are a result of FG push and favours, majority of yoruba billionaire are also beneficiaries of FG favours. 95% of Igbos billionaires are not directly ties to FG favours or help.

Are you a lawyer, sir?
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by histemple: 9:45pm On Mar 26
immortalcrown:
Only one international student?

That "international" student may even be from Niger or Cameroon.
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by histemple: 9:48pm On Mar 26
NovusHomo:

Are you a lawyer, sir?

He can't be.

How can a person with such bad English language and terrible grammatical construction be a Lawyer?
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Benwallt(m): 9:48pm On Mar 26
JChris01:

Absolutely nothing. Zilch. He was a fine practitioner of the noble profession.

I have nothing but respect

2 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by okezuoemmanue(m): 9:49pm On Mar 26
Biko, what is that International student actually doing in a country called Nigeria. He must be from Sudan
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by SeeWahala: 9:50pm On Mar 26
JChris01:

Don't mind the agbad0. grin Immediately he saw oputa cold catch am lol 😆

Justice Chukwudi Oputa was greater than all the whole list of yoruba lawyers he has been naming on this thread wink

The pain when he read the name Justice Chukwudi Oputa of the Oputa Panel was real cry

No yoruba lawyer or judge has ever had his own Panel before . . . And this hurts them to no end 💔

7 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by JChris01: 9:51pm On Mar 26
Benwallt:

Absolutely nothing. Zilch. He was a fine practitioner of the noble profession.

I have nothing but respect

Kudos.
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by NovusHomo(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26
histemple:

He can't be.

How can a person with such bad English language and terrible grammatical construction be a Lawyer?

I rest, your honor grin grin grin
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by SeeWahala: 9:52pm On Mar 26
Benwallt:

Dem no born you well to mouth am anyhow cool

He was/is greater than all the yoruba lawyers you have been listing all put together 😆

E pain you fa! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by adicius: 9:55pm On Mar 26
Fake fake fake ibo statistics 😆🤣😂.

2 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by LZAA: 9:57pm On Mar 26
😄😄😄
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by adicius: 9:57pm On Mar 26
If you believe anything coming from the ibos, then fool you. They even do fake April fool and it's not the 1st of April yet😂🤣😆

1 Like

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by LZAA: 9:59pm On Mar 26
JagabanB:

Many SE people have d attitude of dropping out along the way, I have that experience when we were studying engineering.
The most dropouts were lgb0s with the excuse that degree don't create wealth so u can't bIame others.
Admission is not graduation.
A very silly generalisation is what you just posted
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Benwallt(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26
SeeWahala:

Dem no born you well to mouth am anyhow cool

He was/is greater than all the yoruba lawyers you have been listing all put together 😆

E pain you fa! tongue

You're damn too little to gaslight me. I have had a very stimulating conversation a learned being,
JChris01

You can go and join the dogs to bark
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by LZAA: 10:00pm On Mar 26
adicius:
If you believe anything coming from the ibos, then fool you. They even do fake April fool and it's not the 1st of April yet😂🤣😆
I believe the tribe is IGBO not ibo
Even if you are paid to troll or you're just bitter at least get the basics correct

2 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Alliswell248: 10:03pm On Mar 26
Universities with low cut off mark..

Who dash monkey banana?

U go see UI, Unilag, Ife and choose those low universities in alaigbo.

1 Like

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by adicius: 10:06pm On Mar 26
Fake new by disgusting ipob and Biafra supporters . See how low they go. If you even believe that of the international students, then fool you.

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Shattuck(m): 10:14pm On Mar 26
Benwallt:

Gani fawehinmi

Afe Babalola

Wole olanipekun.

No Igbo lawyer living or dead can or has reached their point.

Mind you, I just pick these three from the pool.

Kenneth Okonkwo, the greatest lawyer from South East was carrying files for his client in court
the former president of the ICC eboe osuji has a better profile than these guys you mentioned

5 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by genesishouse: 10:16pm On Mar 26
Is this the new arguement? children of ha*e who are living past glory.

JagabanB:

Many SE people have d attitude of dropping out along the way, I have that experience when we were studying engineering.
The most dropouts were lgb0s with the excuse that degree don't create wealth so u can't bIame others.
Admission is not graduation.

2 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by BabaHenry(m): 10:17pm On Mar 26
Thormentor:

Do you have any evidence for what you are saying? any studies or stats?

or you're deeply pained.

we've not even seen 2023 Maybe SW states leads why are you so much in pain?
With these your senseless comment
I need no further proof that those threads you created are not to enlighten but to mock and I assure you it won’t help in anyway…..
Does it really matters ?
Why are you so engrossed in tribal bigotry and hatred brother??
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Benwallt(m): 10:19pm On Mar 26
Shattuck:
the former president of the ICC eboe osuji has a better profile than these guys you mentioned

He should bring his expertise home. It's more needed here. Kudos to him to have gone that far

1 Like

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by SeeWahala: 10:24pm On Mar 26
Benwallt:

You're damn too little to gaslight me. I have had a very stimulating conversation a learned being,
JChris01

You can go and join the dogs to bark

Of course you go must hail grin no need to gaslight a loser. You're already down so I can just keep kicking you tongue

JChris01 schooled the bejezzuz out of your ignorant asz cool don't you have any more yoruba lawyers to name?

Hehehe 😆
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by SeeWahala: 10:26pm On Mar 26
BabaHenry:

With these your senseless comment
I need no further proof that those threads you created are not to enlighten but to mock and I assure you it won’t help in anyway…..
Does it really matters ?
Why are you so engrossed in tribal bigotry and hatred brother??

The pain in your butt is so real I can almost see it from here 😆

You just couldn't hold yourself could you? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by SeeWahala: 10:27pm On Mar 26
Alliswell248:
Universities with low cut off mark..

Who dash monkey banana?

U go see UI, Unilag, Ife and choose those low universities in alaigbo.

Painment tongue

Keep crying 😢

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me With The Direction Of Jamb Office In Ikoyi? / Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol / Federal Universities Should Have Tuition Fees - Pro-Chancellors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.